USA Violence and Civil Unrest in America [Daily protests ongoing against Racism and Police Brutality]

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
Me too! I’m still waiting for a forum member to prove “systematic racism” in the USA;

that is a bs made up word by deconstructionists

a rabbit hole of mental gymnastics where common sense and facts go to die

the only systematic racism left in the usa is the institutionalized affirmative quotas against whites

you know people by their actions

intentionally conflating police violence into an issue of 'racism towards blacks' takes a leftist mind to spew it and suck it

in group preference is a normal social behavior, the role of the government is to control it and give equal opportunity to all given they show equal initiative

only lazy communist bums expect equal results in life

look at the asian minority in the USA, its over achieving, because its culture is work centric

if the blacks are failures its because they are professional slackers

just like many arabs are professional wankers and leftists are professional retards

• Advertisement
  • V

Viral

How hard it is to put 2 and 2 together, ah?
    Not hard at all. Here is the answer, ah🤪
    Officer Garrett Rolfe charged with murder

Former Atlanta police officer Garrett Rolfe was charged Wednesday with 11 counts, including felony murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, in the killing of Rayshard Brooks, the latest in a string of Black people dying after altercations with police.

If convicted, Rolfe is facing the possibility of the death penalty or life in prison.

Arrest warrants have been issued for Rolfe and fellow officer Devin Brosnan, who was also at the scene and is facing three lesser charges.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Not hard at all. Here is the answer, ah🤪
    Officer Garrett Rolfe charged with murder

Former Atlanta police officer Garrett Rolfe was charged Wednesday with 11 counts, including felony murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, in the killing of Rayshard Brooks, the latest in a string of Black people dying after altercations with police.

If convicted, Rolfe is facing the possibility of the death penalty or life in prison.

Arrest warrants have been issued for Rolfe and fellow officer Devin Brosnan, who was also at the scene and is facing three lesser charges.
    "Officer Garrett Rolfe charged with murder" - peeliz, how hard it is to put 2 and 2 together and understand that this is political charge.

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member

the leftist media is mentally deranged, encouraging BLM protests in days of Covid while shaming conservatives for going to churches and rallies, not to mention companies for re-opening

to be this blind to their own hypocrisy is worrisome

they are a cult at this point

1592452968305.png

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    "A taser is not a deadly weapon." - no, but it's cop's taser and there is not reason to think that perp will not go for cop's gun if cop is incapacitated with that taser.

How hard it is to put 2 and 2 together, ah?
    come on now be honest

it's very hard for leftists to put 2 and 2 together

unless its rolling a weed cig, that they can do easily

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    I used to watch the Young Turks

I stopped because they disgusted me

they complain and complain and refuse to look at other angles or facts

i remember the time i stopped when they were milking Trevon Martin

I was like ok you are right, there are violent issues in the usa, but its not one sided, and no you cant milk the death of others nor reshape facts

the person who killed him wasnt even white, and the teen was a shite trouble maker also, its was a powder keg situation, but no for leftists facts and nuance are insults

Same for that asshole teen who made a fake bomb and took it to school to troll, TYT turks made him a hero, so did Obama and the rest

Ana Kasperian and Cenk Yuger need to be offended and nag like old women nagging at the young generation at the bakery over trivial things

i thought they were open minded, but after closer inspection they are not

especially when they hate individual rights and are obsessed with group mentality and shaming others, even any leftist who disagreed with them on any of their new religious mantras, one sec their buddy, another he is now a nazi. Dave Rubin the calm gay atheist jew ex-TYT is now a nazi..

the black americans have self inflicted problems in the usa, and they inflict dis-proportionally this unto others with crime waves

same for many issues, including lgbt+, you cant make up genders like kids make up imaginary games

i supported Obama on his first election, then i regretted it

i supported and still support gay marriage, its a given right

but i dont and wont support magical genders, i wont support re-writing history that i dont like, i wont support mob mentality, nor affermative action instead of equality of opportunity, and no way in hell i will be a sexist pig who claims white men are responsible for a 'horrible patriarchy' that built the civilized west like third wave feminists do

only when leftists acknowledge these and other issues can a useful discussion be made on how to help ourselves and others around us who are suffering also

a bit of realism is needed to improve this world

i cant talk to a delusional feminist blonde who thinks islam is her ideological ally

now, due to social media, the left has the persona of a proud automated lynch mob, get them excited and give them a few nice pitchforks and they will happily poke the eyes out of some old grandpa in a farm somewhere for being a patriarchal tyrant

ideologically possessed is an understatement at this point

all this drama over nothing in the USA while Hong Kong is being taken over by communist china

you cannot take the left seriously

but they sure know how to swing the pendulum to the left so violently that the next right wing swing will cause a crash with them that is deadly

for centrists which they attacked us early on to remove us from the discussion, i have no skin in the game

i prefer to sit back and protect myself, the coming fight the left started but i have no interest in them clashing with the right

these idiots are destroying all the stability we current enjoy or enjoyed

V

Viral

understand that this is political charge
    In that case I hope they hang him by his balls so the rest can learn that their job is to serve and protect not to shoot citizens in the back. If he had any humanity he would have protected him instead of trying to arrest him and gave him a ride to his family and asked them to take care of him. The guy was sitting in his car helpless not bothering or threaten anyone. The cop basically came in and shot him.
    The hidden ugly history of this cop is unfolding now. He and his likes don't have a license to kill... This is not Nazi Germany unless the KKK just took over and we don't know it.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    In that case I hope they hang him by his balls so the rest can learn that their job is to serve and protect not to shoot citizens in the back. If he had any humanity he would have protected him instead of trying to arrest him and gave him a ride to his family and asked them to take care of him. The guy was sitting in his car helpless not bothering or threaten anyone. The cop basically came in and shot him.
    The hidden ugly history of this cop is unfolding now. He and his likes don't have a license to kill... This is not Nazi Germany unless the KKK just took over and we don't know it.
    Actually this officer was serving and protecting - we do not live in consequence-free society despite as much lefties want to make it.

My guess this policeman eventually will not be convicted.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Question one:
    Do you drive to Wendy’s when you’re drunk and fall asleep as if you’re parked in your cousin’s driveway, and then try to run away from the cop who is holding your ID in his hand?
    Question two:
    As a cop, would you shoot to kill an unarmed drunken/retard in the back that is running away when you know he is not dangerous and you’re holding his ID in your hand?
    It’s a culture that compliments itself. The Wild Wild West lives inside if it…
    Sadly enough, those are individuals who can vote for a President with the power to impose the same cultural values upon the rest of the World.

Let’s look at the facts first, before indulging in your usual anti-America bull****.
    BE746E67-A508-4F97-B201-4CDA7EEE2572.jpeg

NewLeb

NewLeb

that is a bs made up word by deconstructionists

a rabbit hole of mental gymnastics where common sense and facts go to die

the only systematic racism left in the usa is the institutionalized affirmative quotas against whites

you know people by their actions

intentionally conflating police violence into an issue of 'racism towards blacks' takes a leftist mind to spew it and suck it

in group preference is a normal social behavior, the role of the government is to control it and give equal opportunity to all given they show equal initiative

only lazy communist bums expect equal results in life

look at the asian minority in the USA, its over achieving, because its culture is work centric

if the blacks are failures its because they are professional slackers

just like many arabs are professional wankers and leftists are professional retards
    Interestingly, I’ve noticed a lot of salient similarities between blacks and Shiites.

Both minority groups have an ingrained victimhood mentality they cleverly utilize to make the other party feel guilty.

V

Viral

So far we’ve learned there are two radical but opposite camps who agree on one thing that their own side is absolutely right and not negotiable.

Camp -A- believes all blacks are victims therefore this justifies destroying public and private properties and if you disagree with them you are labeled “racist”.

Camp -B- believes all blacks are villains therefore anytime a cop shoots and kills a black, his action is justifiable regardless and if you question it you become labeled “Liberal Leftist on drugs”

No wonder why the world is in such a mess.
    Cheers! 🍹
    And please don't you all stop. We're loving the show🍿

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    Interestingly, I’ve noticed a lot of salient similarities between blacks and Shiites.

Both minority groups have an ingrained victimhood mentality they cleverly utilize to make the other party feel guilty.
    all arabs have an inferiority complex