USA Violence and Civil Unrest in America [Daily protests ongoing against Racism and Police Brutality]

• Advertisement
  • HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    yet again people make false comparisons and equivalancies..

@Nevermore the NYT article comes from another era, none if the life standards were the sane, access to information and education, i wont even bother talking about openness to the world..

maronites of the 19th century were indeed tramps, like most other people arriving to the us to be quarantined before settling in some shady neighborhood. wat is happening today is not the same at all.

american culture is omnipresent today, the people going there know it, they might not agree to it but they sure do know it, whereas the maronite tramps of the 19th century knew jack all about anything outside their immediate village and family.

next we’ll compare japan’s edo era art and hostile literature about chiristians do their 20th century manga culture that cant insert enough christian symbol in every nook it can find.
    get my drift?

my little intrusion on ur discussion ends here.
    Pretty sure that was his point, though? That perceptions of groups and their ability to assimilate (for lack of better word) and grow wealth evolve over time and eras, but for some reason (hmmm what could it be? what could it be?) for Black folks it hasn't. The reasons are empirical and rooted in actual law. It's not conjecture.

For the record, the Maronites were in the best parts of NYC, not shady neighborhoods! (I suspect that's what made NYT so uncomfortable...get off my lawn, backwards tramps!)

I don't know any of the words in the "get my drift?" sentence, so...no, i don't.

For my part, I was making an excellent joke. Thank you for ruining it.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    yet again people make false comparisons and equivalancies..

@Nevermore the NYT article comes from another era, none if the life standards were the sane, access to information and education, i wont even bother talking about openness to the world..

maronites of the 19th century were indeed tramps, like most other people arriving to the us to be quarantined before settling in some shady neighborhood. wat is happening today is not the same at all.

american culture is omnipresent today, the people going there know it, they might not agree to it but they sure do know it, whereas the maronite tramps of the 19th century knew jack all about anything outside their immediate village and family.

next we’ll compare japan’s edo era art and hostile literature about chiristians do their 20th century manga culture that cant insert enough christian symbol in every nook it can find.
    get my drift?

my little intrusion on ur discussion ends here.
    i didn't want to comment on that subject as my whole argument was against identity and group politics. i can expected that to be the main dish in places with a long history of turmoil, however in the USA parties must have more to offer than "hey blacks, they hate you, vote for us". ...