USA Violence and Civil Unrest in America [Daily protests ongoing against Racism and Police Brutality]

• Advertisement
  • lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It depends on a culture, although I personally never bothered to run statistics.
    I think the majority do. So do young men these days. They purposely grew a cover because it was a planned event in my opinion. without running statistics most people are not totally happy with their private parts look and many seek plastic surgeons fixes.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I think the majority do. So do young men these days. They purposely grew a cover because it was a planned event in my opinion. without running statistics most people are not totally happy with their private parts look and many seek plastic surgeons fixes.
    That I do not know.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    And why is this the case if true `?

Have you racist people asked yourself why this is the case?

Could it be that the African American communities are and were more of a target ?
    Could it be that these communities are poorer because of long background of mistreatment!

Could it be that the white privilege decades ago is still having effect/influence on the current generations which white folk benefited from on the back of black people and by enslaving them!

the past and today what makes tomorrow my friend.. these kind of tweets shows only how racist you/these people are!

There is obviously big problem within the black communities in America but again whyyyy ?

Is it because they are black ? or what are you or they even trying to say here?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    He’s right!
    Yes, Trump is right and before detractors start digressing about Black being just 18% of the population read this:

The numbers of killed are in relation to number of arrests, not the number of total population.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

Could it be that the African American communities are and were more of a target ?
    Could it be that these communities are poorer because of long background of mistreatment!

Could it be that the white privilege decades ago is still having effect/influence on the current generations which white folk benefited from on the back of black people and by enslaving them!

the past and today what makes tomorrow my friend.. these kind of tweets shows only how racist you/these people are!

There is obviously big problem within the black communities in America but again whyyyy ?

"Is it because they are black ? or what are you or they even trying to say here?" - no, not because they are black, but because they are being taught by their society that because they are black they are at dead end.

Just imagine what all these bottom feeders like Sharpton will be left to do if suddenly all Blacks will decide that misery is not the way to lead one's life.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Could it be that the white privilege decades ago is still having effect/influence on the current generations which white folk benefited from on the back of black people and enslaving them!

the past is what make tomorrow my friend.. these kind of tweets shows only how racist these people are!

Of course it’s not because they’re black. However, liberal and Democratic policies towards black communities and districts is centered around the notion that black people need a constant stream of freebies because of all the things that happened to them in the past.

This has caused him to have a lack of personal responsibility and to be dependent on state welfare rather than to make something better of themselves. My black friend (and his girlfriend) literally told me that they’d rather just take food stamps than improve their skills and find higher-paying work.

So I think it’s you who’s the real racist, since you seem to want to keep them down while I want them to rise in spirit!

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Of course it’s not because they’re black. However, liberal and Democratic policies towards black communities and districts is centered around the notion that black people need a constant stream of freebies because of all the things that happened to them in the past.

This has caused him to have a lack of personal responsibility and to be dependent on state welfare rather than to make something better of themselves. My black friend (and his girlfriend) literally told me that they’d rather just take food stamps than improve their skills and find higher-paying work.

So I think it’s you who’s the real racist, since you seem to want to keep them down while I want them to rise in spirit!
    To me the finest example of liberal racism is situation where I call Black "Black" and I am being corrected with "African American".

In my book the person who corrects me (even if assuming their best intentions) does not believe that Black could possibly be proud of being Black.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    "Is it because they are black ? or what are you or they even trying to say here?" - no, not because they are black, but because they are being taught by their society that because they are black they are at dead end.

Just imagine what all these bottom feeders like Sharpton will be left to do if suddenly all Blacks will decide that misery is not the way to lead one's life.

And why are they being taught that in "their societies" ?
    Yes I believe the black communities are corrupted but there is a reason why it is and they are being subjugated!

You think they will be over the past just like that ?
    There is a process here.. and it will take decades before these communities can heal!

And don't expect it to be for free!

And how does these type of tweets you keep posting by pointing out how bad and more criminal the black community is compared to others?
    This is how racist people usually argue against other group of people by dehumanizing them!

And my question is still legit.. if it is so bad then how come it is ?

Sorry I hardly think that people in general would rather live on state welfare than being successful but sometimes people are stuck for many given reasons.. the opportunity is much lower due to some inherited circumstances!

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    And why are they being taught that in "their societies" ?
    Yes I believe the black communities are corrupted but there is a reason why it is and they are being subjugated!

You think they will be over the past just like that?
    There is a process here.. and it will take decades before these communities can heal!

And don't expect it to be for free!
    "You think they will be over the past just like that?" - how many hundreds of years more will they to start shedding slavish attitude?

"There is a process here.. and it will take decades before these communities can heal!" - So what do you propose, not even start the changing because it is too damn hard?

NewLeb

NewLeb

And how does these type of tweets you keep posting by pointing out how bad and more criminal the black community is compared to others?
    This is how racist people usually argue against other group of people by dehumanizing them!

And my question is still legit.. if it is so bad then how come it is ?

Sorry I hardly think that people in general would rather live on state welfare than being successful but sometimes people are stuck for many given reasons.. the opportunity is much lower due to some inherited circumstances!
    You don’t get it. When people have been conditioned to collect food-stamps and be generally dependent on state-welfare for decades, it’s very difficult to bring them out of that lifestyle.

Sure, the opportunities may be lower, but that doesn’t mean that people can’t nevertheless rise within society. It’s just that their life decisions often get in the way.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    You don’t get it. When people have been conditioned to collect food-stamps and be generally dependent on state-welfare for decades, it’s very difficult to bring them out of that lifestyle.

Sure, the opportunities may be lower, but that doesn’t mean that people can’t nevertheless rise within society. It’s just that their life decisions often get in the way.
    " Sure, the opportunities may be lower, " - opportunities are not lower, desire to seize the opportunity and become an achiever is. In fact it is actively discouraged in Black community.

NewLeb

NewLeb

" Sure, the opportunities may be lower, " - opportunities are not lower, desire to seize the opportunity and become an achiever is. In fact it is actively discouraged in Black community.
    Exactly. Black people are discouraged and mocked by other blacks for attending school and reading books, because those things are perceived as “white.”

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Exactly. Black people are discouraged and mocked by other blacks for attending school and reading books, because those things are perceived as “white.”
    I see nothing wrong with White and I am proud of who I am, but it's their business and their problem.