• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

USA Violence and Civil Unrest in America [Daily protests ongoing against Racism and Police Brutality]

NewLeb

NewLeb

In brief, there is over a 10-minute period of struggle before Floyd was placed onto the ground. From the onset, George Floyd presented himself distraught, panicked, and erratic, making it difficult for officers to apprehend him; from the moment he is approached by officers, Floyd is non-compliant – from refusing to show his hands, stepping out of his vehicle, to refusing to get into the squad car. Consistently throughout the footage, a panicked Floyd struggles to comply with basic commands such as standing up.

He was high out of his mind and resisted arrest multiple times. It’s laughable that people made him out to be some great martyr....

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
He was high out of his mind and resisted arrest multiple times. It’s laughable that people made him out to be some great martyr....

The more time passes the more I wonder if those cops are actually guilty.
1. Now I know that GF resisted arrest.
2. Then I learn that GF did not die of suffocation at the scene, but in the hospital.
3. Then I learn that GF died of heart attack most likely induced by great amount of drugs found in his system, amount of drugs close to OD kind.
4. Next, I will not be surprised if we all will learnt that cops acted according to MPD quide lines and instructions.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Coming to a Marxist college near you;

I disagree - I do not think this has anything to do with any type of college or college in general.

In my book everyone is unquestionably entitled to make personal choice that affect only them.

NewLeb

NewLeb

I disagree - I do not think this has anything to do with any type of college or college in general.

In my book everyone is unquestionably entitled to make personal choice that affect only them.

Sure, but it’s a problem when certain ideas that are pushed by the media and academia have a monopoly over others....

NewLeb

NewLeb

The idiot mayor of New York, De Blasio, sent 20 cops to protect the cringe-worthy BLM mural after it was vandalized a week ago. It was defaced again today;

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Sure, but it’s a problem when certain ideas that are pushed by the media and academia have a monopoly over others....

We are not suffering from monopoly of ideas, we have plenty of those.
We are suffering from failure of our educational system and subsequently we are suffering from laziness of average mind.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
The idiot mayor of New York, De Blasio, sent 20 cops to protect the cringe-worthy BLM mural after it was vandalized a week ago. It was defaced again today;

Note the diversity of Blue colors.

NewLeb

NewLeb

We are not suffering from monopoly of ideas, we have plenty of those.
We are suffering from failure of our educational system and subsequently we are suffering from laziness of average mind.

But you also have to look at who these universities and media companies are hiring, and they mostly tend to be the progressive, Marxist type.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Where are all the black people? It’s mostly just entitled white kids who took one year of political science 101 and think they know everything....

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
But you also have to look at who these universities and media companies are hiring, and they mostly tend to be the progressive, Marxist type.

Yes, I understand what you mean, but attempt at brainwashing or not it is per each and every individual to decide to be brainwashed or not.

I am sure and I know youngsters to poove it that it is possible to not get brainwashed.

V

Viral

This is a 10 day old cheap story that proved has no legs but still worth a laugh:)

Prominent Lebanese activist assaulted
A prominent Lebanese activist and independent politician has been assaulted in broad daylight.:lol::lol::lol:

1595187846043.png

The opposition has called it part of a campaign of intimidation by the government against the continuing anti-establishment movement.:banghead:

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
This is a 10 day old cheap story that proved has no legs but still worth a laugh:)

Prominent Lebanese activist assaulted
A prominent Lebanese activist and independent politician has been assaulted in broad daylight.:lol::lol::lol:

View attachment 20094

The opposition has called it part of a campaign of intimidation by the government against the continuing anti-establishment movement.:banghead:

I do not get it - 2 sentences and they expect legs?

NewLeb

NewLeb

Yes, I understand what you mean, but attempt at brainwashing or not it is per each and every individual to decide to be brainwashed or not.

I am sure and I know youngsters to poove it that it is possible to not get brainwashed.

Of course, it all depends on the parenting...