Virginia infanticide affair and sexual misconducts scandals hit the democratic party

Do you support Democrats attempts to legitimately support killing Born Babies in some cases

• Yes if the mother decide that with the doctor

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes if it affects the mental health of the mother

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No that is infanticide

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No these people place is in jail

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No these people place on the death row

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Abortions are 500,000 down from 1,5 millions
The pro life agenda is winning
A lot of Catholics and other people against
abortions
Today most people still support legal abortions true but with restrictions not infanticide
Thanks to liberal-supported programs of comprehensive sexual education and increased access to contraceptives (especially for poor and young women), need for abortions is much less and thus lower abortions. In other countries they also have better foster care system and a better social safety net. All liberal policies.

That is consistent with trend in other developed countries such as Scandinavian countries which have lower abortion rates.

• Advertisement
  • Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    man it is already a done deal in new york and coumou already celebrated the "achivement" on video, as for virginia the democrat rep is presenting and defending the bill on camera. i am not arguing infanticide. the point is that abortion is infanticide, in particular when performed in the 3rd trimester.
    If you think it is infanticide, then don't get one.
    You don't get to make that decision for other people by invoking hypothetical rarities.

Third trimester abortions are already permitted by law under certain circumstances.

The only thing this bill does is treat abortion like any normal medical procedure. Which other medical emergency requires the patient to get two other physicians besides their primary care one to sign off on a procedure?

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    If you think it is infanticide, then don't get one.
    You don't get to make that decision for other people by invoking hypothetical rarities.

Third trimester abortions are already permitted by law under certain circumstances.

The only thing this bill does is treat abortion like any normal medical procedure. Which other medical emergency requires the patient to get two other physicians besides their primary care one to sign off on a procedure?
    that is untrue. the bill seeks to allow abortions in the 3rd trimester even moments before birth under the pretext of possible psychological repercussions, and that was also said by the democrat rep who presented that bill. there is no argument there, that is a solid fact and is recorded on tape. why do you seek to deny that?

and we both know very well that the abortions due to a health risk to the mother are a rarity, much less than 1% of all abortions, and i am not discussing these and i understand the moral dilemma they impose on everyone involved. there is no moral dilemma however when a unborn child is aborted without reason and when abortion are advertised with such enthusiasm, as if it is the funniest thing to do. shame!!

i do not comprehend how a human being could ever push for abortions without feeling any remorse or any pain and not even a grain of empathy just from the idea of killing a defenseless unborn child.

Last edited:
    Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    that is untrue. the bill seeks to allow abortions in the 3rd trimester even moments before birth under the pretext of possible psychological repercussions, and that was also said by the democrat rep who presented that bill. there is no argument there, that is a solid fact and is recorded on tape. why do you seek to deny that?

and we both know very well that the abortions due to a health risk to the mother are a rarity, much less than 1% of all abortions, and i am not discussing these and i understand the moral dilemma they impose on everyone involved. there is no moral dilemma however when a unborn child is aborted without reason and when abortion are advertised with such enthusiasm, as if it is the funniest thing to do. shame!!

i do not comprehend how a human being could ever push for abortions without feeling any remorse or any pain and not even a grain of empathy just from the idea of killing a defenseless unborn child.
    That is a hypothetical rarity that is allowed by the bill, not what the bill seeks to allow.

Presenting it in any other way is nothing more than spreading fake news and fake moral outrage (by the same people who have supported two years of this depraved administration no less).

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    Thanks to liberal-supported programs of comprehensive sexual education and increased access to contraceptives (especially for poor and young women), need for abortions is much less and thus lower abortions. In other countries they also have better foster care system and a better social safety net. All liberal policies.

That is consistent with trend in other developed countries such as Scandinavian countries which have lower abortion rates.
    Well in other countries like France and UK this is available and Abortions not declining
    It is partially that , partially restrictions on abortions and partially values.
    Anyway we accept contraception no problem

C

CK10452

Just curious what are the views on abortion by Lebanese women living in Lebanon? Is it even a topic of discussion? Do Lebanese women feel oppressed because they are not allowed to abort their babies? How many Lebanese women die per year or severely harmed due to being denied abortion?

I strongly suspect the phenomenon of abortion in the West and some other countries is a cultural problem. Something brought about by the sexual revolution, having children out of wedlock, sexual promiscuity, feminism, lack of fathers, placing career over family, lack of family and community bonds, etc...

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Again this is not fake news.
    Having a very late-term abortion (as late as one or two or three or four days prior to birth) means delivering the baby and then killing it.
    The baby is ripped from the womb.
    That's why @LVV referred to it as "killing born babies".

What is this world coming to? It's Sodom and Gomorrah all over again.

You know something is really sick when even @Isabella doesn't approve of it.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Just curious what are the views on abortion by Lebanese women living in Lebanon? Is it even a topic of discussion? Do Lebanese women feel oppressed because they are not allowed to abort their babies? How many Lebanese women die per year or severally harmed due to being denied abortion?

I strongly suspect the phenomenon of abortion in the West and some other countries is a cultural problem. Something brought about by the sexual revolution, having children out of wedlock, sexual promiscuity, feminism, lack of fathers, placing career over family, lack of family and community bonds, etc...
    Isn't early-term abortion legal in Lebanon in cases when the life of the mother is at risk.
    This is not haram in Islam as far as I know.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    Having a very late-term abortion (as late as one or two or three or four days prior to birth) means delivering the baby and then killing it.

All these babies killers supporters are going to hell to be tortured by the devil ? devil ?
    They deserved to get hanged by their private areas
    All these guys beginning with Liza and Mikey71 have no values and moral compass

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    They deserved to get hanged by their private areas
    I can see that working for men, but how does it actually work for women? Ma fi shi tel2ato.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    8 votes against 1 in the poll

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    8 votes against 1 in the poll
    I'm sure the 1 guy who voted YES is our resident Zionist, polluting our beautiful forum with his extreme and twisted liberal views.

C

CK10452

Isn't early-term abortion legal in Lebanon in cases when the life of the mother is at risk.
    This is not haram in Islam as far as I know.
    Maybe it is, not sure about the exact law in Lebanon, but "abortion on demand" is certainly not allowed.

Even most pro-life people, me included, are not against abortion if there is a genuine and serious risk to the physical health/life of the mother and abortion is the only option.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    These are new born babies

Now who is the asshole who says that these babies can be killed 5 minutes earlier when they are still in the womb ?

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    These are new born babies

Now who is the asshole who says that these babies can be killed 5 minutes earlier when they are still in the womb ?
    Luckily, they're healthy. But if there were born with no limbs and a fatal illness you'd be doing a favor by denying them a life of pain and suffering.
    It's called mercy killing.

I think birth defects can be detected way earlier though. The only reason some people wait until days before delivery is because they can't afford to get an abortion.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

I've made my position on abortion quite clear on this forum and not just late term abortion for that matter, repeatedly! This is not a topic I wish to keep discussing and certainly not in this garbage thread! So I would thank you not to tag me in things I do not wish to be a part of!

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I've made my position on abortion quite clear on this forum and not just late term abortion for that matter, repeatedly! This is not a topic I wish to keep discussing and certainly not in this garbage thread! So I would thank you not to tag me in things I do not wish to be a part of!
    How rude of you.
    I'm officially team @Indie now. I will no longer sit on the fence.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    How rude of you.
    I'm officially team @Indie now. I will no longer sit on the fence.
    That's okay, being in the company of lvv is punishment enough for you :p!

Also rude of me really? Did you not just tag me in "you know something is really sick when even Isabella doesn't approve of it" ? Pot calling the kettle black much?

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Luckily, they're healthy. But if there were born with no limbs and a fatal illness you'd be doing a favor by denying them a life of pain and suffering.
    It's called mercy killing.

I think birth defects can be detected way earlier though. The only reason some people wait until days before delivery is because they can't afford to get an abortion.
    So can I deduce that Stephen Hawking life should have been terminated way earlier because he had an incurable decease ?
    I can't pretend that I know lot about his life, but what I knew is that he considered himself lucky to have lived that long, despite the fact that if you ask people if they prefer death or Hawking life, probably 99% would have replied death.