Virginia infanticide affair and sexual misconducts scandals hit the democratic party

Do you support Democrats attempts to legitimately support killing Born Babies in some cases

• Yes if the mother decide that with the doctor

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes if it affects the mental health of the mother

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No that is infanticide

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No these people place is in jail

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No these people place on the death row

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So can I deduce that Stephen Hawking life should have been terminated way earlier because he had an incurable decease ?
I can't pretend that I know lot about his life, but what I knew is that he considered himself lucky to have lived that long, despite the fact that if you ask people if they prefer death or Hawking life, probably 99% would have replied death.
He wasn't born like that. He became paralyzed at 21.

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    He wasn't born like that. He became paralyzed at 21.
    I know that, but what is the difference ?
    Is it because a babies are unable to fight for themselves we can allow ourselves to do whatever we want with them ?

Tell me how this differs from what nazis did ? they gave justification for themselves that they are doing the right thing !
    You can find many movies on youtube about how nazis viewed the unhealthy, unproductive, unintelligent people !!
    How is this any different.

In one documentary, I wish I can easily find it, one german researcher spent a year researching Gitans children in an orphanage.
    In her thesis she wrote that Gitans children are no match to German children, they are far less intelligent...
    The researcher got her PhD and the children went to their death (at least this is what the Western propaganda said).

How is this any different ?
    They are simply finding an easy excuse for themselves to kill babies

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I know that, but what is the difference ?
    Is it because a babies are unable to fight for themselves we can allow ourselves to do whatever we want with them ?

Tell me how this differs from what nazis did ? they gave justification for themselves that they are doing the right thing !
    You can find many movies on youtube about how nazis viewed the unhealthy, unproductive, unintelligent people !!
    How is this any different.

In one documentary, I wish I can easily find it, one german researcher spent a year researching Gitans children in an orphanage.
    In her thesis she wrote that Gitans children are no match to German children, they are far less intelligent...
    The researcher got her PhD and the children went to their death (at least this is what the Western propaganda said).

How is this any different ?
    They are simply finding an easy excuse for themselves to kill babies
    As I said earlier, I only support early-term abortion.
    Infants with birth defects are a burden on the parents and society.
    Why should parents feel any sort of compassion towards a "fetus?"

Both the parents and their child will end up living a miserable life.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I fully support abortion for married gay men, regardless which one of them gets pregnant :)

NiceV

NiceV

How rude of you.
    I'm officially team @Indie now. I will no longer sit on the fence.
    Leave her man
    She consider killing Babies ? garbage
    Not worth your time or mine
    Her position is the personification of Garbage
    Lisa is ?

Last edited:
    Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Leave her man
    She consider killing Babies ? garbage
    Not worth your time or mine
    Her position is the personification of Garbage
    Lisa is ?
    Just to make it clear since apparently you're too dense to get it, I'm personally against abortion unless it puts the mother's life at risk or the baby has something like trisomie 21 or whatever! What I am not interested in however is discussing this subject in a thread with a title as immature as yours only aimed at tackling the issue for propaganda purposes!

See discussing why abortion rates are becoming increasingly higher in Lebanon where it's illegal and the Lebanese seem to only be interested in looking up abortion pills and where to get abortions safely on anonymous online communities is a much more futile discussion and concerns us as a community more than this faux outrage propaganda filled garbage thread of yours! But this discussion doesn't take away from trump's incoming scandals in any way so of course you'd be more interested in discussing propaganda in the US rather than something that impacts thousands of Lebanese and their unborn babies!

TL;Dr and to put it in simple terms for you: what I have issues with dear Gardian/Ralph N/LVV is your unbelievably simplistic garbage thread, not the topic of abortion

Last edited:
    Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    First world problems
    nothing to see here

NiceV

NiceV

Just to make it clear since apparently you're too dense to get it, I'm personally against abortion unless it puts the mother's life at risk or the baby has something like trisomie 21 or whatever! What I am not interested in however is discussing this subject in a thread with a title as immature as yours only aimed at tackling the issue for propaganda purposes!

See discussing why abortion rates are becoming increasingly higher in Lebanon where it's illegal and the Lebanese seem to only be interested in looking up abortion pills and where to get abortions safely on anonymous online communities is a much more futile discussion and concerns us as a community more than this faux outrage propaganda filled garbage thread of yours! But this discussion doesn't take away from trump's incoming scandals in any way so of course you'd be more interested in discussing propaganda in the US rather than something that impacts thousands of Lebanese and their unborn babies!

TL;Dr and to put it in simple terms for you: what I have issues with dear Gardian/Ralph N/LVV is your unbelievably simplistic garbage thread, not the topic of abortion
    This is not Lebanese threads
    Here the case is outrageous since some democrats proposed getting rids of the babies ? after or before birth according to the situation in the third trimester
    No need to be liberal to say this is wrong
    A lot of liberals anti Trump and even with abortions said they were shocked by it
    Finally about the last issue frankly go see someone

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Again this is not fake news.
    Having a very late-term abortion (as late as one or two or three or four days prior to birth) means delivering the baby and then killing it.
    The baby is ripped from the womb.
    That's why @LVV referred to it as "killing born babies".

What is this world coming to? It's Sodom and Gomorrah all over again.

You know something is really sick when even @Isabella doesn't approve of it.
    Do not blame entire World, blame only Democrats.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Isn't early-term abortion legal in Lebanon in cases when the life of the mother is at risk.
    This is not haram in Islam as far as I know.
    Early-term abortion should be allowed.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Abortion should be the woman's decision so long the baby is not born yet and is inside her body. The mother will have to live with whatever she decides. @Isabella

I completely oppose abortion for lesbians however no matter the semester or trimester :)

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I don't think it is up to anyone to decide but the mother. Once the baby is born it is a different story.
    I am not forcing it on anyone.
    Also decision has to be of both, mother and father.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Thanks to liberal-supported programs of comprehensive sexual education and increased access to contraceptives (especially for poor and young women), need for abortions is much less and thus lower abortions. In other countries they also have better foster care system and a better social safety net. All liberal policies.

That is consistent with trend in other developed countries such as Scandinavian countries which have lower abortion rates.
    Before liberalism took hold of society, and when people lived by their Christian values, the rates of pregnancy out of wedlock and abortions were practically non-existant, compared to today.

You are claiming that liberal "sexual education" programs are solving the issues created by liberal "sexual education."

A nonsensical argument.

And even if the argument made sense, millions of abortions a year + half of children born out of wedlock, is not what any sane person would call a success.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I am not forcing it on anyone.
    Also decision has to be of both, mother and father.
    If we make it illegal it will be forced, if not then we agree. It should be both's decision, however if they disagree, the mother's decision should be respected. In effect it is actually the mother's decision :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Thanks to liberal-supported programs of comprehensive sexual education and increased access to contraceptives (especially for poor and young women), need for abortions is much less and thus lower abortions. In other countries they also have better foster care system and a better social safety net. All liberal policies.

That is consistent with trend in other developed countries such as Scandinavian countries which have lower abortion rates.
    Sure education is always key. Problem is after a bottle of wine, or two sometimes people f*ck up :)

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    If we make it illegal it will be forced, if not then we agree. It should be both's decision, however if they disagree, the mother's decision should be respected. In effect it is actually the mother's decision :)
    Late-term abortion is the only abortions with which I have a problem.

As to the rest - decision should be equal of both.

NiceV

NiceV

Before liberalism took hold of society, and when people lived by their Christian values, the rates of pregnancy out of wedlock and abortions were practically non-existant, compared to today.

You are claiming that liberal "sexual education" programs are solving the issues created by liberal "sexual education."

A nonsensical argument.

And even if the argument made sense, millions of abortions a year + half of children born out of wedlock, is not what any sane person would call a success.
    Totally true
    Abortions numbers were low before legalizing
    ???❤Wisest Princess