Virginia infanticide affair and sexual misconducts scandals hit the democratic party

Do you support Democrats attempts to legitimately support killing Born Babies in some cases

• Yes if the mother decide that with the doctor

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes if it affects the mental health of the mother

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No that is infanticide

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No these people place is in jail

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No these people place on the death row

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Totally true
Abortions numbers were low before legalizing
???❤Wisest Princess
I doubt it, you do not have actual counts of abortions performed covertly.

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I doubt it, you do not have actual counts of abortions performed covertly.
    At least one in four women have abortions, nowadays. It is very doubtful that one in four women used to have covert abortions, back in the day.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    At least one in four women have abortions, nowadays. It is very doubtful that one in four women used to have covert abortions, back in the day.
    Back in the day women did not have sophisticated birth control option of today, I suspect abortion rate was even higher than today.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Back in the day women did not have sophisticated birth control option of today, I suspect abortion rate was even higher than today.
    I highly doubt it.

First, because illegal abortions are dangerous; if that many women were having them, the accidental deaths and injuries would be too numerous to cover up.

Second, families would not be as big as they used to be.

Third, you're assuming that people used to have the same mentality as they do now. People used to want to have as many children as possible, because many did not survive to adulthood. Furthermore, children were not seen as a burden. People were not individualistic as they are today. They did not neglect having a family just so they could pursue selfish goals.

Last edited:
    C

CK10452

I highly doubt it.

First, because illegal abortions are dangerous; if that many women were having them, the accidental deaths and injuries would be too numerous to cover up.

Third, you're assuming that people used to have the same mentality as they do now. People used to want to have as many children as possible, because many did not survive to adulthood. Furthermore, children were not seen as a burden. People were not individualistic as they are today. They did not neglect having a family just so they could pursue selfish goals.
    Well said.

People often fail to realise not everyone in all places and times interprets the world through the same lense. Most people in the West now observe the world through secular liberal postmodern coloured glasses, usually without knowing it. The West has not always viewed the world through this philosophy, in fact there was a time when many mothers would choose to carry and protect their unborn babies to term even knowing that in some cases it could cost them their lives.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I highly doubt it.

"illegal abortions are dangerous" - illegal abortions are no more dangerous as medical procedure than legal, they are just illegal.

"Second", "Third" - your claims have some merit, but you also need to ask yourself how many children average prostitute had in those times and why not so many if at all.

Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @LVV, can you try to shorten the titles of your threads please?

This thread, for example, can be titled: "Democratic Party Scandals in Virginia" (or some other similar variation of your choice).
    Your question(s) can be asked in the thread OP and you can add a poll, if you want, too. They don't need to take space in the title.

I think it looks better that way and there will be no double line titles (or triple, as many members use mobile phones to access the forum).

Last edited:
    Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It will have no impact on 2020 elections. Maybe Virginia Democrats might suffer, but not national Democrats or other state Democrats. Considering we are two years away, I doubt anyone will remember by then. For example, there's barely any mention of it in my local papers, even conservative-leaning ones.

The governor should stay as governor. I don't think an image of "blackface" warrants resignation. It is not a crime to wear a "blackface" (but it definitely is racist). Whether governor did it or not (he said it wasn't him in a second statement) is irrelevant as to whether he should resign or not. His electorate can (and probably will) punish him in the next elections.

The vice governor should resign immediately and ask for an investigation. Sexual misconduct allegations are serious and a crime to boot. If he committed the crime, he should serve jail time (provided statute of limitations hasn't passed). FYI national level Democrats (including some of those running for president) have already asked for his resignation (some asked for resignation of governor too, a sentiment I disagree with).

Attorney General should not resign for same reason as the governor. However, it would be a plus for Democratic party if he does resign. He is not an elected official, so he cannot be punished by Virginia voters. Acknowledging that in a resignation letter is just smart political strategy.

Are these scandals drowning the Democrat message? Absolutely not. The American people see right through the propaganda. Democrats aren't behaving hypocritically. They aren't defending behavior of these Democrats, just because they are part of the team. They condemned their behavior and called for their resignations -- even if it meant GOP take control of governor office. Meanwhile, the Republican party leader & president of the United States defended child molester Roy Moore.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    @LVV, can you try to shorten the titles of your threads please?

This thread, for example, can be titled: "Democratic Party Scandals in Virginia" (or some other similar variation of your choice).
    Your question(s) can be asked in the thread OP and you can add a poll, if you want, too. They don't need to take space in the title.

I think it looks better that way and there will be no double line titles (or triple, as many members use mobile phones to access the forum).
    Ok no problems but this will not lessen the scandals of the Democratic Party who is drowning

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    It will have no impact on 2020 elections. Maybe Virginia Democrats might suffer, but not national Democrats or other state Democrats. Considering we are two years away, I doubt anyone will remember by then. For example, there's barely any mention of it in my local papers, even conservative-leaning ones.

The governor should stay as governor. I don't think an image of "blackface" warrants resignation. It is not a crime to wear a "blackface" (but it definitely is racist). Whether governor did it or not (he said it wasn't him in a second statement) is irrelevant as to whether he should resign or not. His electorate can (and probably will) punish him in the next elections.

The vice governor should resign immediately and ask for an investigation. Sexual misconduct allegations are serious and a crime to boot. If he committed the crime, he should serve jail time (provided statute of limitations hasn't passed). FYI national level Democrats (including some of those running for president) have already asked for his resignation (some asked for resignation of governor too, a sentiment I disagree with).

Attorney General should not resign for same reason as the governor. However, it would be a plus for Democratic party if he does resign. He is not an elected official, so he cannot be punished by Virginia voters. Acknowledging that in a resignation letter is just smart political strategy.

Are these scandals drowning the Democrat message? Absolutely not. The American people see right through the propaganda. Democrats aren't behaving hypocritically. They aren't defending behavior of these Democrats, just because they are part of the team. They condemned their behavior and called for their resignations -- even if it meant GOP take control of governor office. Meanwhile, the Republican party leader & president of the United States defended child molester Roy Moore.
    Your problem they will not resign so you should impeach them and investigate them
    Between this and ex Starbucks CEO running and the great economy
    Trump the Crusader in Chief will take over the Electoral college in 2020
    By the way I think you are a very good moderator next time I will vote for you

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

Of course they wont drown the democrats.

But I think they expose the hypocrisy of avid democrat & leftists activists.
    I believe her, I am heading to Virginia to dress like one of those Handmaid's tale women :) Maybe I will add a black face to the costume since it is now en vogue and not so objectionable to these hypocrites :)

Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Of course they wont drown the democrats.

But I think they expose the hypocrisy of avid democrat & leftists activists.
    I believe her, I am heading to Virginia to dress like one of those Handmaid's tale women :) Maybe I will add a black face to the costume since it is now en vogue and not so objectionable to these hypocrites :)
    What hypocrisy?
    No one is defending inappropriate behavior. Now you want to blame "avid democrat and leftists activists" for misconduct of someone else?

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    What hypocrisy?
    No one is defending inappropriate behavior. Now you want to blame "avid democrat and leftists activists" for misconduct of someone else?
    No of course not. My point is they did not show anything remotely close to the same outrage they have done with Kavanaugh.

Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No of course not. My point is they did not show anything remotely close to the same outrage they have done with Kavanaugh.
    That is your subjective perception.
    Top Virginia Democrats have already called for resignation of Fairfax.

There has been no mass defense of Fairfax after sexual allegations against him, unlike the right who defended Kavanaugh religiously. Want to talk about hypocrites, there they are.