Virginia infanticide affair and sexual misconducts scandals hit the democratic party

Do you support Democrats attempts to legitimately support killing Born Babies in some cases

• Yes if the mother decide that with the doctor

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes if it affects the mental health of the mother

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No that is infanticide

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No these people place is in jail

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No these people place on the death row

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
That is your subjective perception.
Top Virginia Democrats have already called for resignation of Fairfax.

There has been no mass defense of Fairfax after sexual allegations against him, unlike the right who defended Kavanaugh religiously. Want to talk about hypocrites, there they are.
Kanavaugh was innocent nothing proven

• Advertisement
  • J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    That is your subjective perception.
    Top Virginia Democrats have already called for resignation of Fairfax.

There has been no mass defense of Fairfax after sexual allegations against him, unlike the right who defended Kavanaugh religiously. Want to talk about hypocrites, there they are.
    all perceptions are subjective, mine and yours :)
    nonetheless, I am readily willing to say that Republicans are hypocrites as well.

Are you willing to admit that the leftist and feminist reaction to this hasn't been even remotely close to what they did for Kavanaugh?

Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    all perceptions are subjective, mine and yours :)
    nonetheless, I am readily willing to say that Republicans are hypocrites as well.

Are you willing to admit that the leftist and feminist reaction to this hasn't been even remotely close to what they did for Kavanaugh?
    Kavanaugh was being appointed to SCOTUS, for a lifetime position, and his actions on the bench will be impacting over 330 million Americans for decades to come. He was being protected and defended by Republican party (hence controversy)

Fairfax is a State lieutenant governor with virtually no powers (when compared to SCOTUS judge) who is elected to a four year term. He was asked to resign by both State AND federal Democrats (hence no controversy).

The two are not equivalent in their impact on people or the number of people they impact, why would you expect response to them to be any different?

Besides, it is easy to get away with vague claims of "leftist" and "feminist." Be specific. WHO are the leftists and feminists, and the proof that they are Democrats (if they aren't I could care less), that supposedly did not react negatively to Fairfax and/or call for his resignation? Some random kid claiming to be such on YouTube is inconsequential.

Last edited:
    CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    Kavanaugh was being appointed to SCOTUS, for a lifetime position, and his actions on the bench will be impacting over 330 million Americans for decades to come.

Fairfax is a State lieutenant governor with virtually no powers (when compared to SCOTUS judge) who is elected to a four year term.

The two are not equivalent in their impact on people or the number of people they impact, why would you expect response to them to be any different?

Besides, it is easy to get away with vague claims of "leftist" and "feminist." Be specific. WHO are the leftists and feminists, and the proof that they are Democrats (if they aren't I could care less), that supposedly did not react negatively to Fairfax and/or call for his resignation? Some random kid claiming to be such on YouTube is inconsequential.
    First it is a principle case
    Second Kavanaugh was innocent ?

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "illegal abortions are dangerous" - illegal abortions are no more dangerous as medical procedure than legal, they are just illegal.
    They are more dangerous. Look it up.

One reason is that they are not practiced in proper health care facilities, and often not practiced by doctors.

"Second", "Third" - your claims have some merit, but you also need to ask yourself how many children average prostitute had in those times and why not so many if at all.
    The number of prostitutes having abortions, in the past, still doesn't come close to the number of women having abortions today.

It's one thing for a very small group of marginalized people to engage in some behaviour, in secret, it's another for that behaviour to become as common as going to the doctor for a flu.