Elections Vote for Aoune32

Aoune32!

I want to run as mod. Eventhough i have a young family i am on the forum at least 4-5 hours a day. It will be good for someone from this part of the world to keep his eye on things.

Why you should vote me ?

I will keep the threads and posts clean. That includes myself. No ****head, spastic, retard or the works.
I will encourage interaction. Anyone can say anything they like without having fear of posts being deleted or users banned from a thread. The main purpose of a mod is to encourage interaction. But the first rule keep it clean and that includes myself.
I will add threads and posts and have opinions about certain issues. Would like for people to add their thoughts especially about the situation in Lebanon and their solutions.
I will handle bullies, head of drama and manage peoples hurt feelings. No one should feel intimidated.
I will be someone who everyone thinks that they know their political affiliation but really they dont. I have various opinions depending on the issue at hand i.e PMA, FPM, LF, HA, etc.

Vote for me or don't no probs. Ive made over 10K posts here yay!! :D

• Advertisement
  • SeaAb

Staff member
    Super Penguin
    I'll vote for you if you change your name to 'Ouwatje32!' Hek bitkoon min 7osset KSA on the forum. :cigar:

manifesto

You say you want to keep the forum clean, yet your thread contains the word "di**head".
    You didn't even bother censor the word.

Why should we vote for someone who breaks his campaign promise after 5 seconds?
    Who knows what promises will be kept?

Aoune32!

You say you want to keep the forum clean, yet your thread contains the word "di**head".
    You didn't even bother censor the word.

Why should we vote for someone who breaks his campaign promise after 5 seconds?
    Who knows what promises will be kept?
    I didnt break a promise. I havent even become a mod yet! Lol
    As i said and i will repeat i will keep it clean starting with myself. But it is not only about keeping it clean. Thats not the only job of a mod. I dont want to restrict freedom.

Last edited:

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I didnt break a promise. I havent even become a mod yet! Lol
    As i said and i will repeat i will keep it clean starting with myself. But it is not only about keeping it clean. Thats not the only job of a mod. I dont want to restrict freedom.
    Start practicing, people have short term memories.

Aoune32!

It will be good to have brand new moderation team. Things are getting boring with the old one.
    Tell us how would you make the orange room great again.
    The first thing is the way you interact with people. I will have cordial relationships with every member in the group. I wont favourite anyone if they are FPM LF muslim christian or jewish. All the same.
    Second, editing or deleting posts will be the last resort. I do want a person to feel hurt or angry that i deleted his post. I will msg them privately not in front of everyone. Dont want to emberass them.
    I want to open threads about the each province in Lebanon and how people have different cultures, the way they perceive things are different, what kind of law may fit this group of people, the demographics of that state.
    I would like to open threads about games like mind games i.e scrable etc. Get us out of this political fiesta.
    Just a few thoughts. Ofcourse some more would come to mind.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The first thing is the way you interact with people. I will have cordial relationships with every member in the group. I wont favourite anyone if they are FPM LF muslim christian or jewish. All the same.
    Second, editing or deleting posts will be the last resort. I do want a person to feel hurt or angry that i deleted his post. I will msg them privately not in front of everyone. Dont want to emberass them.
    I want to open threads about the each province in Lebanon and how people have different cultures, the way they perceive things are different, what kind of law may fit this group of people, the demographics of that state.
    I would like to open threads about games like mind games i.e scrable etc. Get us out of this political fiesta.
    Just a few thoughts. Ofcourse some more would come to mind.
    I look forward to having you as a member of the moderation team. I really like your answer. You certainly are positive and project positive thoughts.
    Good luck,

Aoune32!

I look forward to having you as a member of the moderation team. I really like your answer. You certainly are positive and project positive thoughts.
    Good luck,
    Thanks Mighty Goat :)
    Us arabs in general we are hot blooded creatures. We tend to believe that we are right and the whole world is wrong. Our country is some big magnificent place and the whole world is just down the toilet. If we actually admit that there is something not right we might be able to change it, go into a different direction. But la2, we always go down the same route. Maba3ref lech to be honest. Maybe la2ano i live outside i have a different POV.