OR Candidates Vote for Aoune32!

• Advertisement
  • V

Viral

1) will not ban anyone.
    Not sure how your number one promise is to declare you will not ban anyone when you've called at multiple occasions to ban posters simply because they don't follow your ranks. I happen to be one of those you called to ban more than once. Not only ban, but resorting to personal attacks and calling me "Shi3a" (which I'd be proud of if I were one but I'm not and my sect is not of anybody's business), "dhimmi" and other names because I'm promoting unity to all Lebanese not just one sect against another.
    You display lots of inconsistencies in your behavior and seem to promote a hidden Zionist agenda against Lebanon by promoting divisions in unique and diverse Lebanese society. The obvious is the consistent support you get from declared Zionists. If I had to chose, I'd rather pick a known Zionist troll like @Muki than an undercover one. At least I know with whom I'm dealing.
    I think you will make a terrible candidate and undoubtedly hurt the image of this forum.
    And BTW, there is nothing wrong with banning the rotten apples in order to keep the good ones around...
    Good Luck...

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Not sure how your number one promise is to declare you will not ban anyone when you've called at multiple occasions to ban posters simply because they don't follow your ranks. I happen to be one of those you called to ban more than once. Not only ban, but resorting to personal attacks and calling me "Shi3a" (which I'd be proud of if I were one but I'm not and my sect is not of anybody's business), "dhimmi" and other names because I'm promoting unity to all Lebanese not just one sect against another.
    You display lots of inconsistencies in your behavior and seem to promote a hidden Zionist agenda against Lebanon by promoting divisions in unique and diverse Lebanese society. The obvious is the consistent support you get from declared Zionists. If I had to chose, I'd rather pick a known Zionist troll like @Muki than an undercover one. At least I know with whom I'm dealing.
    I think you will make a terrible candidate and undoubtedly hurt the image of this forum.
    And BTW, there is nothing wrong with banning the rotten apples in order to keep the good ones around...
    Good Luck...
    That's a slanderous fabrication which is simply not true. @Aoune32! has always considered both Israel and Iran as enemy states.
    Whether he prefers a federation over a centralized government has no bearing on him as a moderator or as a person. I think he's entitled to support the type of governance he wants.

Vote for Aoune32, ibn Trablous, 3arous el sawra :)

V

Viral

That's a slanderous fabrication which is simply not true. @Aoune32 has always considered both Israel and Iran as enemy states.
    Whether he prefers a federation over a centralized government has no bearing on him as a moderator. I think he's entitled to support the governance he wants.
    I had a different experience with him and I suppose I'm entitled to my own opinion.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    That's a slanderous fabrication which is simply not true. @Aoune32 has always considered both Israel and Iran as enemy states.
    Whether he prefers a federation over a centralized government has no bearing on him as a moderator. I think he's entitled to support the typoe of governance he wants.

Vote for Aoune32, ibn Trablous, 3arous el sawra :)
    Ibn Trablous 3a Rassna...But @Viral got a point, especially with the excessive name calling thingy...Goes for you too by the way :lol:

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Good Luck...
    you really want me to reply to you?

ouf ouf halla2 ana kel hawde. chou hal hate li 3andak..

1) do you know who i am?? do u know what my family had to go through to defend this country? they were in the LCP with anwar yassine and soha bchera. we are fighting for this country whilst you were in a cave somewhere hiding.

2) zionist?? u must be joking right?
    im not even going to reply to it.

3) before i ban anyone i will give 2 warnings privately and then ban them from that thread. we dont want to ban everyone who has a different point of view kameina and the whole forum to be one sided.

4) hurt the image of the forum??
    thanks for your support :)

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Ibn Trablous 3a Rassna...But @Viral got a point, especially with the excessive name calling thingy...Goes for you too by the way :lol:
    The only time I hurled insults (censored ones) was at politicians, not other Oroomers.
    I have to admit that I once told @Viral to eat the brown not very-nice-smelling thing, but I did it in private through email.

Bassil used to term "baltaji" to describe the speaker of parliament, but he still has your support.
    We all have our moments.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

just to add viral la2ano 7abibe mabta3refne.
    i am not with Israel. i am not with syria. i am not with Iran. i am not with KSA. and akide mch ma3 l chaytan l akbar. :)

an independent country that respects itself and one army supported by citizens in the event of any intereference or war at my country.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Viral, I can attest that @Aoune32! is not a Zionist lover, though sometimes he could sound like one.
    @Aoune32! , just so it is clear, @Viral didn't say you're a Zionist, he said "You display lots of inconsistencies in your behavior and seem to promote a hidden Zionist agenda".

But he sure got a point with the excessive name calling thingy...It seems there is a certain misunderstanding that created a certain gap here maybe.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

@Viral, I can attest that @Aoune32! is not a Zionist lover, though sometimes he could sound like one.
    @Aoune32! , just so it is clear, @Viral didn't say you're a Zionist, he said "You display lots of inconsistencies in your behavior and seem to promote a hidden Zionist agenda".

But he sure got a point with the excessive name calling thingy...It seems there is a certain misunderstanding that created a certain gap here maybe.
    yep the name calling i agree with hence i will improve myself also on the forum if elected. even if not elected i will try to improve this issue. :)

bas zionist i hate those pigs.

V

Viral

ouf ouf halla2 ana kel hawde. chou hal hate li 3andak..
    Wrong answer! You call it hate because of our disagreement..

1) do you know who i am?? do u know what my family had to go through to defend this country? they were in the LCP with anwar yassine and soha bchera. we are fighting for this country whilst you were in a cave somewhere hiding.
    Again, I don't need to know who you are and what you did and vice versa...
    And again, you are accusing me and judging me of things that are not true and irrelevant... Not a good judgement from your part...

2) zionist?? u must be joking right?
    im not even going to reply to it.
    I don't blame you...

3) before i ban anyone i will give 2 warnings privately and then ban them
    Inconsistant with your No1 promise

4) hurt the image of the forum??
    thanks for your support :)
    I did say Good Luck, didn't I?:)

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Wrong answer! You call it hate because of our disagreement..

Again, I don't need to know who you are and what you did and vice versa...
    And again, you are accusing me and judging me of things that are not true and irrelevant... Not a good judgement from your part...

I don't blame you...

Inconsistant with your No1 promise

I did say Good Luck, didn't I?:)
    judging u?? u judged me and called me a zionist. chou 3ambet7alel damme?? lama we were fighting the likes of lahd and saad haddad u were in a cave hiding. bye 7abboub. thanks for the support.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    judging u?? u judged me and called me a zionist. chou 3ambet7alel damme?? lama we were fighting the likes of lahd and saad haddad u were in a cave hiding. bye 7abboub. thanks for the support.
    Ma Ba3edna 3am Ne7ke ... Bahdaltna Allah La Yaff2ak :woot:
    Ma Eltelle...7a Tshil Hal Soura? :smuggrin: