OR Candidates Vote for Aoune32!

• Advertisement
  • V

Viral

u judged me and called me a zionist
    There is a difference between suspecting someone and calling/accusing someone.
    Moderators are expected to have certain level of perception which seems to be missing here. @Abou Sandal warned you about it in advance in an above post, you even thanked him but apparently didn’t get it.

we were fighting the likes of lahd and saad haddad
    Again, I respect your personal history and private life but I’m not interested in hearing it or comparing it to mine.

u were in a cave hiding.
    Now, that is an accusation (so you can learn the difference between suspicion and accusation.)
    And by the way, I wish to hold you responsible for telling a lie about me. Unless you can prove it otherwise, you are showing lack of honesty and credibility.

PS. Don't worry about me. It's the audience/voters that are reading your response and your image that you should worry about.
    Good Luck...

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

There is a difference between suspecting someone and calling/accusing someone.
    Moderators are expected to have certain level of perception which seems to be missing here. @Abou Sandal warned you about it in advance in an above post, you even thanked him but apparently didn’t get it.

Again, I respect your personal history and private life but I’m not interested in hearing it or comparing it to mine.

Now, that is an accusation (so you can learn the difference between suspicion and accusation.)
    And by the way, I wish to hold you responsible for telling a lie about me. Unless you can prove it otherwise, you are showing lack of honesty and credibility.

PS. Don't worry about me. It's the audience/voters that are reading your response and your image that you should worry about.
    Good Luck...
    enta u should learn what the differences are. you assumed and kept on calling me zionist throughout the thread and aslan other threads also. i dont need lessons from you in patriotism and aslan no one is asking you to give it if you have it. the only lack of honesty and credibility is the words you use. kelloun zionists kelloun pro US kelloun maba3ref chou. ur a pro syrian no worries enjoy Syria. i have nothing to prove also. u dont like me no worries dont vote for me mabada hal 2ade.

not interested akide la2. ur like were probably throwing rice at the zionists so they can free u from the palestinians or actually being in the SLA.

hey mate abou sandal warned me?? ma7ada warns me walaw. we are hear to warn one another?? s7aba iza bitrid. :)

aslan cha3ab like you is what is wrong with the country. who are u to label me or accuse me aslan of being a zionist?? what right do u have?

Last edited:
    lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'm voting Aoune... where is the Ballet. Last time I told him that he should spend more time with his young family... well, that didn't work, he must have a separate bedroom to his wife.

So this time , I'm using reverse psychology and Voting him. You're The Man,

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I'm voting Aoune... where is the Ballet. Last time I told him that he should spend more time with his young family... well, that didn't work, he must have a separate bedroom to his wife.

So this time , I'm using reverse psychology and Voting him. You're The Man,
    Oroom is in my blood and thanks for the vote. i care about my country too much. i cant spend one day without it.

V

Viral

hey mate abou sandal warned me?? ma7ada warns me walaw. we are hear to warn one another?? s7aba iza bitrid. :)
    You need to brush up on your English. Warning someone does not necessarily mean threatening them. Is could mean bringing to their attention something that they might not be aware of that might hurt them. It’s sort of a friendly advice. But I understand where you come from and how you translate things.

The interview is over now.
    Thanks for showing up.
    Will call you in a couple weeks…
    Dismissed…:cool:

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

You need to brush up on your English. Warning someone does not necessarily mean threatening them. Is could mean bringing to their attention something that they might not be aware of that might hurt them. It’s sort of a friendly advice. But I understand where you come from and how you translate things.

The interview is over now.
    Thanks for showing up.
    Will call you in a couple weeks…
    Dismissed…:cool:
    problem buddy is that you understand things 3a zaw2ak. warning me ya3ne bringing something to my attention? who is debating aslan? leik 7abibe im not one of those lebanese li byesta3emlo broken english. i am the one who knocks 3refet kif. i was born in australia fa ma t2elle how i understand and speak english. i know english before u were born.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Aoune32! you are one of the people I'm voting for. You are independent minded and fair. You are capable of seeing issues from different perspectives, even when you favour one perspective over others. You seem to be a responsible man with good family values. All of those things make you fit to be a moderator.

I won't divulge who else I'm voting for. I don't want to influence how other people vote. There are many good candidates. It will be difficult to choose among them.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

@Aoune32! you are one of the people I'm voting for. You are independent minded and fair. You are capable of seeing issues from different perspectives, even when you favour one perspective over others. You seem to be a responsible man with good family values. All of those things make you fit to be a moderator.

I won't divulge who else I'm voting for. I don't want to influence how other people vote. There are many good candidates. It will be difficult to choose among them.
    thanks Indie. i really appreciate your kind words. yep there are some good candidates 10 so far. the most the forum has seen i think. try to raise my kids as good as possible. then up to them to do with their life as they please. but yes a family man to be honest. 90% of my time other than work is with them. they are my life!

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Yup. That's the attitude:lol:
    bro eventhough we dont see eye to eye i dont hate u you u know why? la2ano we are one people from the same nation. nchalla eventhough we have different opinions we achieve prosperity and just a normal stable life for the people in the country.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin

Well, hello lady of the forum

*cough* @LVV;

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter

Aoun 32 is a great guy
    [.....]
    I only wished you were a candidate my Princess 👸 Lady 😍😘👠👸