OR Candidates Vote for Aoune32!

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

@Aoune32! you are one of the people I'm voting for. You are independent minded and fair. You are capable of seeing issues from different perspectives, even when you favour one perspective over others. You seem to be a responsible man with good family values. All of those things make you fit to be a moderator.

I won't divulge who else I'm voting for. I don't want to influence how other people vote. There are many good candidates. It will be difficult to choose among them.
Aoune32! is an excellent choice, but since you're still weighing your other 3 options, I thought you should know that, as a moderator, I plan to introduce a bill to criminalize denial of the Armenian genocide on Oroom, and to ban users from displaying the Turkish flag on their profile pictures.

Please convey the message to other Lebanese-Armenian Oroomers.

• Advertisement
  • The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Aoune32! is an excellent choice, but since you're still weighing your other 3 options, I thought you should know that, as a moderator, I plan to introduce a bill to criminalize denial of the Armenian genocide on Oroom, and to ban users from displaying the Turkish flag on their profile pictures.

Please convey the message to other Lebanese-Armenian Oroomers.
    Bad news for @Weezy