• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

OR Candidates Vote for Ice Tea for big structural change!

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
question to all candidates:

- What will be your approach to trolling, repeated trolling, personal attacks, and fake news?

Ice Tea

question to all candidates:

- What will be your approach to trolling, repeated trolling, personal attacks, and fake news?

The definition of trolling varies by person, and I've been unjustly accused of trolling before. So I we'll be very careful to analyze the situation, because many times someone with a strong opinion might be considered a 'troll'. My focus will be to try to tackle the rampant terrorist propaganda going on in the forum.

Ice Tea

Great. I'll tell my friends the HA/Majoussi/Rafidi dudes. I'm sure they would be delighted to join.

Tbh, I don't know why Shias get offended when they are called 'majus'. If anything they should be honored to be compared to a peaceful and noble religion like Zoroastrianism.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Tbh, I don't know why Shias get offended when they are called 'majus'. If anything they should be honored to be compared to a peaceful and noble religion like Zoroastrianism.
because they are lebanese not persians ;)

wouldn't u be offended if someone called u congolese?

Last edited:

Ice Tea

Wow @Ice Tea with that hate language and call for violence... (posta deleted), comes a warning.
you wouldn’t want to be the first candidate ever to be warned or banned during the elections!!! :)

Bro, don't take it too seriously. We all need to relax sometime, and what a better way than mocking the religion of peace? :)

Ice Tea

because they are lebanese not persians ;)

wouldn't u be offended if someone called congolese?

Not really. Lebanese Shias are pretty much wannabe Persians. The reason they hate being called that is because they consider Zoroastrians infidels who should go to hell.

Ice Tea

glad to hear that my congolese friend!

And I should be offended to be called Congolese because? Because they are black?! And I'm the one called racist here! Congolese people are peaceful and Christians, nothing to be offended being compared to them.