OR Candidates Vote for Lebmonage

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

the best part is "VOTE AGAINST"... we don't have negative votes... unless he means ABL (Anyone But Lebmonage)
voting against someone
Means voting anyone but that guy

VOTE AGAINST LEBHOMAGE

Reactions: LVV
  • Advertisement
  • Ice Tea

Ice Tea

The funny thing is he lives in a country where Hezbollah are rightfully considered criminal terrorists and he could be arrested for supporting them. That's when the taqiya shows, he pretends to be a 'moderate' Muslim for the world, but deep down he supports a terrorist organization who vows to destroy the Western way of life and wants to implement Sharia law worldwide through jihad.
    Just a typical Muslim not grateful to the Western Christian country he lives in.

Imagine supporting a terrorist supporter for mod, this forum went nuts. We might as well support a ISIS or Taliban militant for mod as well.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    The funny thing is he lives in a country where Hezbollah are rightfully considered criminal terrorists and he could be arrested for supporting them. That's when the taqiya shows, he pretends to be a 'moderate' Muslim for the world, but deep down he supports a terrorist organization who vows to destroy the Western way of life and wants to implement Sharia law worldwide through jihad.
    Just a typical Muslim not grateful to the Western Christian country he lives in.

Imagine supporting a terrorist supporter for mod, this forum went nuts. We might as well support a ISIS or Taliban militant for mod as well.
    If I were a Taliban militant, the US govt will meet with me in Doha :joy:

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Do not vote for Lebdomage aka Rachel Corrie
    Do not vote for oppression
    Do not vote for opposing views bans
    Do not vote for a poster who himself breaks the rules daily

Vote @The_FPMer
    Vote @Aoune32!
    Vote @Apostate

only

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    Your average voter here is looking for less moderation and censorship.
    We're not asking for قمصان السود
    Moderation is not censorship. You can still delete no posts as a more, and be doing the work of moderation by just observing.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Congrats on this thoughtful and well-balanced speech.

You're an eloquent and smart Oroomer, Rachel Corrie, can't deny that. And while you and I are on opposite sides of the political spectrum, I refuse to assess someone's candidacy based on their political affiliation.
    To me, the moderator position has nothing to do with politics, and all to do with maintaining a healthy debate.

But from past experience, I know you're not very tolerant of opinions that are critical of the Sayyid or your prophet.
    This goes against the current popular demand for more freedom on this forum.
    How do you plan to handle ridicule of Berri, Nasrallah, or Islam?

Also, you lost me at "I want you ALL to vote for me".
    I think you should leave that choice to forum members, right?