• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Vote for your 4 new moderators

Choose 4 candidates to become Orange Room moderators

• Lebanese Pride

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • SeaAb

Votes: 63 78.8%
  • Iron Maiden

Votes: 55 68.8%
  • Nasser

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • Muki

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • Aoune32

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
Voting is now live.

Thank you again for the old moderators, thank you for your time and commitment. You did an amazing job.

May the best win.

Your candidates are :
  1. @Lebanese Pride | The Islamic Republic of the Oroom - The Orange Room - Lebanon's number one political & social discussion forums
  2. @SeaAb | Trusted Experience - A vote for SeaAb is a vote for You. - The Orange Room - Lebanon's number one political & social discussion forums
  3. @Iron Maiden | Butthurt galore, Iron Maiden heeds the call - The Orange Room - Lebanon's number one political & social discussion forums
  4. @Nasser | Nasser's Electoral Program 2018-2019 - The Orange Room - Lebanon's number one political & social discussion forums
  5. @Muki | Muki Manifesto - The Orange Room - Lebanon's number one political & social discussion forums
  6. @Aoune32! | Vote for Aoune32 - The Orange Room - Lebanon's number one political & social discussion forums
Important notes:
  • Some members here have 2 or more accounts, we know about them all. Please note that you can only vote from ONE account. If we detect that you have voted from more than one accounts, all your votes will be removed without warning.
  • Voting from behind a proxy/vpn is not allowed and will null your vote.
  • You can vote for a maximum of 4 candidates.
  • Voting starts now and ends on Nov 18 2018.
  • In case of a tie, the oldest member will be selected.
Good luck to all.

On a side note, there will be some changes in the Orange Room, I am hoping and planning to the better.
The new moderator team will have a big part to play in this change. Please choose them wisely.

Thanks
Jo

Last edited by a moderator:

Jorje

Legendary Member
Let the joyous news be spread.....

At least that one mod did not make it this year. Good job everyone.

Thawra # Furoshima

I respect SeaAb
Aoun32
Nasser
IronMaiden
If I intended to vote for anyone on the list today
My only vote is for Princess ? Indie
Since she is not on the ballot
Good luck ?? Guys
I m not voting

Status
Not open for further replies.