• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Vote for your 4 new moderators

Choose 4 candidates to become Orange Room moderators

• Lebanese Pride

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • SeaAb

Votes: 63 78.8%
  • Iron Maiden

Votes: 55 68.8%
  • Nasser

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • Muki

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • Aoune32

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
So just some statistics, out of 2.5K unique users who visited this thread we only have 183 who were signed in - and out of those 183, 72 voted only.

So that's a 39.4% participation rate?

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
We should be able to see the results without voting.
You didn't vote for me. :shifty:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So just some statistics, out of 2.5K unique users who visited this thread we only have 183 who were signed in - and out of those 183, 72 voted only.

What did you expect? People have resigned to apathy. They are fed up with so much mods talk, empty promises and corruption.
@SeaAb ma bi mashé m3amaleh unless he gets at least five likes under the table and one in public. Go ahead, dare ask him men ayna laka haza and get to taste his striking revenge in the form of a tweet or a shaming gif that will make you bleed dignity for a whole forum day.

@أيرون Maiden is originally a Houthie from Yemen with ties to international child-eating Voodoo cartels disguised as twisted liberal metal rock bands. Strip him off his brown leather jacket and pants - made of Tibetan cows, and his long black wig, and you have the true face of the forums Voldemort.

@Muki is no better than the rest. Scratch a little under his hawkish nose stuffed with thick hair straws, and you'll know instantly why Mossad did recruit him to penetrate forums.... and other things we can't mention due to forum restrictions.

Ma ken na2essna ella @Aoune32!, as if all what we went through is not enough. He enters the scene like a Crocodile Dundee, and confuses everyone with his nice smile but big mouth . A fake news for an expat whose only interest in these elections is collecting some sympathy from users, while in fact he has no intentions to asfalt one single forum road for them.

@Nasser could have been the only exception to the aforementioned bouta.. Yet, his nick quickly revealed him to the majority of us voters. Who picks Jamal 3abd el Nasser for Idol, other than someone with a raj3e view of everything. I bet you in his not so well hidden agenda dwells plans to unite this forum with the Al Nassiriyouns forum, a place where only ancient zombies from an arabic umma past snore.

I personally should have voted @Lebanese Pride.. But i did not. In spite of his uniquely open honesty, his huge biceps and buffalo size neck, the picture of him standing before the crowds on his flamingo legs, in shorts, spitting, howling and shouting, made me shake my head, turn back and walk home with a heavy heart.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

In line with national average :)

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
What did you expect? People have resigned to apathy. They are fed up with so much mods talk, empty promises and corruption.
@SeaAb ma bi mashé m3amaleh unless he gets at least five likes under the table and one in public. Go ahead, dare ask him men ayna laka haza and get to taste his striking revenge in the form of a tweet or a shaming gif that will make you bleed dignity for a whole forum day.

@أيرون Maiden is originally a Houthie from Yemen with ties to international child-eating Voodoo cartels disguised as twisted liberal metal rock bands. Strip him off his brown leather jacket and pants - made of Tibetan cows, and his long black wig, and you have the true face of the forums Voldemort.

@Muki is no better than the rest. Scratch a little under his hawkish nose stuffed with thick hair straws, and you'll know instantly why Mossad did recruit him to penetrate forums.... and other things we can't mention due to forum restrictions.

Ma ken na2essna ella @Aoune32!, as if all what we went through is not enough. He enters the scene like a Crocodile Dundee, and confuses everyone with his nice smile but big mouth . A fake news for an expat whose only interest in these elections is collecting some sympathy from users, while in fact he has no intentions to asfalt one single forum road for them.

@Nasser could have been the only exception to the aforementioned bouta.. Yet, his nick quickly revealed him to the majority of us voters. Who picks Jamal 3abd el Nasser for Idol, other than someone with a raj3e view of everything. I bet you in his not so well hidden agenda dwells plans to unite this forum with the Al Nassiriyouns forum, a place where only ancient zombies from an arabic umma past snore.

I personally should have voted @Lebanese Pride.. But i did not. In spite of his uniquely open honesty, his huge biceps and buffalo size neck, the picture of him standing before the crowds on his flamingo legs, in shorts, spitting, howling and shouting, made me shake my head, turn back and walk home with a heavy heart.
Roo2 ya clint! :cool:

!Aoune32

Sympathy from users?
Crocodile dundee?
You must be on that hash from the bekaa.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Read this when I woke up, now I'm drinking coffee, smoking a joint (healthier than cigarettes amirite), and reading it again.
Thanks @My Moria Moon ?

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

This is a classic post . Well written and thanks for the entertainment.

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter

Flamingo legs? That is undoubtedly the biggest insult anyone has ever directed towards me.

Dude I have huge tree trunks legs, you would be so f*cking amazed if you saw them.

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
@Jo I suggest te3dil anoun el entikhebet and allowing me to go to phase 2 anyways because I'm f*cking awesome and because my supporters are running late but they will be here for phase 2.

What do you say? Lets bring pride to phase 2.

#ImWithPride.

Status
Not open for further replies.