• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Vote for your 4 new moderators

Choose 4 candidates to become Orange Room moderators

• Lebanese Pride

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • SeaAb

Votes: 63 78.8%
  • Iron Maiden

Votes: 55 68.8%
  • Nasser

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • Muki

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • Aoune32

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
@LVV all the mods are atheist, do you think the crusaders are losing on the forum? Or do you think this is all a conspiracy theory to fight Christianity?

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
@LVV all the mods are atheist, do you think the crusaders are losing on the forum? Or do you think this is all a conspiracy theory to fight Christianity?
it is because it requires one to be extremely thick or extremely patient to stick to the forum when some of these people are around. in case you haven't noticed, the forum is close to a ghost town rather than a thriving community. i am not gonna name nay names, but most of the people who were able to write two paragraphs in a row are long gone. the trolls will rule over an empty forum, enjoy.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
it is because it requires one to be extremely thick or extremely patient to stick to the forum when some of these people are around. in case you haven't noticed, the forum is close to a ghost town rather than a thriving community. i am not gonna name nay names, but most of the people who were able to write two paragraphs in a row are long gone. the trolls will rule over an empty forum, enjoy.

You really need to learn how to unbunch your panties

Thawra # Furoshima

I believe in the objectivity and professionalism of most Specially SeaAb
Muki need to prove his impartiality
Anyway I m sure Joe doesn’t want the Christians to exit the Forum

Thawra # Furoshima

No ghost
Dwindling number of members
But non members are here by hundreds of thousands on some threads
Russia thread have every day a Lot of non members visitors

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
classy and graceful, like always.

If you have something other than "having your panties in a bunch" to describe your endless rants even on something so clearly meant as a light-hearted joke, I'm all ears!

Until then lighten up a bit, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt!

Thawra # Furoshima

The scene I love the most in the movie I love most about the two greatest figures in World History
Is my answer
His Cross is much heavier than mine will ever be
So ...that’s your answer

Status
Not open for further replies.