• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Vote for your 4 new moderators

Choose 4 candidates to become Orange Room moderators

• Lebanese Pride

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • SeaAb

Votes: 63 78.8%
  • Iron Maiden

Votes: 55 68.8%
  • Nasser

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • Muki

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • Aoune32

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
The scene I love the most in the movie I love most about the two greatest figures in World History
Is my answer
His Cross is much heavier than mine will ever be
So ...that’s your answer

To which question exactly :p?

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
If you have something other than "having your panties in a bunch" to describe your endless rants even on something so clearly meant as a light-hearted joke, I'm all ears!

Until then lighten up a bit, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt!

Planning to have a laugh at someone's expense doesn't count as a light-hearted joke.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Planning to have a laugh at someone's expense doesn't count as a light-hearted joke.

Sure next time I'll just rage about crusaders, abortion and the damn leftists to be more to your liking!

Some unbunching wouldn't hurt you either!

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Sure next time I'll just rage about crusaders, abortion and the damn leftists to be more to your liking!

Some unbunching wouldn't hurt you either!

giphy.gif

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Speaking of the master of time, anybody here was a johnny bravo fan?

THANK YOU i know what i will be youtubing!! johnny bravo! dexter, edd,ed and eddy, courage the cowardly dog, samurai jack, animaniacs, freakazoid.... man cartoon network was good

edit: pinky and the brain! :lol:

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
THANK YOU i know what i will be youtubing!! johnny bravo! dexter, edd,ed and eddy, courage the cowardly dog, samurai jack, animaniacs, freakazoid.... man cartoon network was good

I miss courage the cowardly dog so much :(

Apparently they're making a sequel soon

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter

Dude back in uni we had a weekly samurai jack and megas XLR night..

Best consumed with some beer and cheezy pizza from pizaluna mansourieh

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
He is here, goes by the name of @loubnaniTO :cigar:
with all due respect to Gebran, i was one of the founding members of the Forum Rules and i am the one who calls for applying them when absolutely necessary! So careful what you say, otherwise i will get angry and declare marshal law and... nothing!
kidding aside, the only thing i have in common with Gebran is that we both have private jets that we got via corruption with the help of our sponsors... thanks @Jo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.