• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

War War in Syria - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Advertisement
  • TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    08:17 "صوت لبنان (93.3)": غارات مكثفة للطيران السوري مستهدفاً تجمعات المسلحين ومراكزهم في جرود عرسال

tayyar.org - مسؤول كردي يفجّر مفاجأة عن البغدادي!

أكد مسؤول كردي في مكافحة الإرهاب لوكالة أنباء «رويترز» أنه من المؤكد بنسبة 99% أن أبو بكر البغدادي على قيد الحياة في جنوبي الرقة.

وأضاف المسؤول أن التنظيم سيلجأ بعد الهزيمة لحرب العصابات على غرار تنظيم القاعدة ولكن بصورة أشد عنفا.

Reuters
    @LVV shu ra2yak bel mawdou3

LVV

أكد مسؤول كردي في مكافحة الإرهاب لوكالة أنباء «رويترز» أنه من المؤكد بنسبة 99% أن أبو بكر البغدادي على قيد الحياة في جنوبي الرقة.

وأضاف المسؤول أن التنظيم سيلجأ بعد الهزيمة لحرب العصابات على غرار تنظيم القاعدة ولكن بصورة أشد عنفا.

Reuters
    See how Putin the Supreme Crusader conquered most important parts of Syria and more is coming, soon Isis the terrorists state will be destroyed by Putin the Supreme Crusader

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    Abu Vladimir Al-Rusi‏Verified [email protected] 17m17 minutes ago
    Military source told me that the SAA's advance to Sukhnah is stalled for the most part. They reached the hills overlooking the city
    +++=
    I don't recommend looking at the pictures from the attack at Hamimah. The Da'eshbags beheaded our captured men & burnt their bodies
    +++++
    Let me just say this.....it was a disaster. I don't know where anyone got the idea we reached the base
    ++++++
    Any reports that the SAA reached T-2 Pumping Station are false. Sadly, SAA lost many fighters in the Hamimah area.

Reuters
    See how Putin the Supreme Crusader conquered most important parts of Syria and more is coming, soon Isis the terrorists state will be destroyed by Putin the Supreme Crusader
    U ve been saying that rf killed baghdady . I gave u a link , what do u thibk about that he s not dead ?

Nonan

Seems like the Tiger forces are the only side on the ground really capable of reaching deir el zor now.

they should keep the momentum but some other units should secure their flanks. Those pockets in Hama are overdue.
    My sense is that they'll try to take or at least surround Sukhna first and then had to Deir el Zour. It seems like the East attack (t2, etc.) stalled when facing stiff resistance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.