Syria War in Syria - 2020 [Idlib Operation Underway]

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
I've been to Israel near the same sea, I've been to Italy near the same sea, I've been near Baltic and Black seas, I've been to both coasts of USA.

Also, you cannot have higher humidity than 100% and this is what you have practically everywhere near big body of water (lake, sea or ocean) at these temperatures.

So, please, spare me the "humidity" baloney, would you - it is easily bearable when you are properly dressed.

PS. Like I said - these rumors are started by Lebanon, not by Israel.
You are hot and farting fire like a friend of mine.
Yalla shalom alekheim

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The fact that for the first time, Hezbollah clashed directly with Turkish forces.
    - The fact that Hezbollah leaned a lot from Turkish offensive move towards the city and exp

they clashed only when RUSSIA REINSTATED THE AIR AND BOMBING and INTELLIGENCE SUPPORT

hallak heseb no doubt has some well trained and dedicated soldiers
    but without air support, they are ineffective basically
    same goes for all special forces

courage alone DONT WIN WARS ANYMORE

ISIS has plenty of courage and men ( over 100k) and are well armed and were wiped out by RUSSIA AND USA AIR CAMPAIGNS

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It ain’t over ‘till America says it’s over. 🇺🇸

so happy

that you recognize the supremacy of the USA BOOTS on ytour part of oumma necks

if only shia were as humble and less delusional that you guys and recognize the RUSSIAN BOOTS on their side of the oumma .

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    they clashed only when RUSSIA REINSTATED THE AIR AND BOMBING and INTELLIGENCE SUPPORT

hallak heseb no doubt has some well trained and dedicated soldiers
    but without air support, they are ineffective basically
    same goes for all special forces

courage alone DONT WIN WARS ANYMORE

ISIS has plenty of courage and men ( over 100k) and are well armed and were wiped out by RUSSIA AND USA AIR CAMPAIGNS

People forget sometimes that Russia at a certain moment in time, brought in a matter of days to Syria an air force that is as big as the whole Turkish air force., and had daily simultaneous sorties that exceeded that of the whole Nato forces against Iraq.

Air support is always crucial, there is no doubt about that, especially about Russia's power and role in Syria. Still, air force is not everything.

True, you can't expand much and occupy and secure a territory without effective air cover. But you can't do it either, at least in this age, without a very well prepared ground force, that is trained on a hybrid type of combat (guerrilla/classic combat). Which is usually the role of special forces, in each and every Army.

Still, a well trained guerrilla force can be capable of infiltrating, or holding certain ground and/or preventing a very powerful force from taking it, even with the disadvantage of air cover. (This is actually its main raison d'etre, and why it was created).

I think we agree on all that. But that is another debate.

Now to get back to the point that was raised the article, which was only about a small specific situation that was encountered in this specific battle. A lapse of time where the Resistance faced a certain combat situation that presented a lot of similarities with a combat scenario that Israel is training and preparing for, against Lebanon, in the next round. And here it looks that the Resistance was not only ready to deal with it, but has also developed few tricks against it.

But the most important display was the capability of this small ground force to move and take back the city at night, AND without much resources AND mostly, without intel about enemy forces entrenched in front of you.

This is not a small thing, and the Resistance showed a very unique level of combat effectiveness, speed and adaptation. The Russian air force also showed a very effective readiness, accuracy and quick response time, by the way, as I believe that enemy forces and targets were discovered gradually on the ground while special forces were advancing, then coordinates and orders to hit them sent and executed on the go, within a matter of minutes. (A very bad night for Erdogan for sure)

There is also an important point that Magnier did never raise by the way, which is the level of coordination between Russian air force and Resistance elite troops on the ground, as in many battles, they do not just appear to act like 2 distinct allied forces, coordinating with each others, but as one completely integrated force. But that's also another subject.

Anyway, I always like reading about tactical specifics of certain battles, and this one I believe, was an interesting one, from many angles. Hopefully we'll get more insight in the future, about many of its other details.

Hezbollah in Saraqeb attacking at night to free the western part of the city with special equipment.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    People forget sometimes that Russia at a certain moment in time, brought in a matter of days to Syria an air force that is as big as the whole Turkish air force., and had daily simultaneous sorties that exceeded that of the whole Nato forces against Iraq.

Air support is always crucial, there is no doubt about that, especially about Russia's power and role in Syria. Still, air force is not everything.

True, you can't expand much and occupy and secure a territory without effective air cover. But you can't do it either, at least in this age, without a very well prepared ground force, that is trained on a hybrid type of combat (guerrilla/classic combat). Which is usually the role of special forces, in each and every Army.

Still, a well trained guerrilla force can be capable of infiltrating, or holding certain ground and/or preventing a very powerful force from taking it, even with the disadvantage of air cover. (This is actually its main raison d'etre, and why it was created).

I think we agree on all that. But that is another debate.

Now to get back to the point that was raised the article, which was only about a small specific situation that was encountered in this specific battle. A lapse of time where the Resistance faced a certain combat situation that presented a lot of similarities with a combat scenario that Israel is training and preparing for, against Lebanon, in the next round. And here it looks that the Resistance was not only ready to deal with it, but has also developed few tricks against it.

But the most important display was the capability of this small ground force to move and take back the city at night, AND without much resources AND mostly, without intel about enemy forces entrenched in front of you.

This is not a small thing, and the Resistance showed a very unique level of combat effectiveness, speed and adaptation. The Russian air force also showed a very effective readiness, accuracy and quick response time, by the way, as I believe that enemy forces and targets were discovered gradually on the ground while special forces were advancing, then coordinates and orders to hit them sent and executed on the go, within a matter of minutes. (A very bad night for Erdogan for sure)

There is also an important point that Magnier did never raise by the way, which is the level of coordination between Russian air force and Resistance elite troops on the ground, as in many battles, they do not just appear to act like 2 distinct allied forces, coordinating with each others, but as one completely integrated force. But that's also another subject.

Anyway, I always like reading about tactical specifics of certain battles, and this one I believe, was an interesting one, from many angles. Hopefully we'll get more insight in the future, about many of its other details.

Hezbollah in Saraqeb attacking at night to free the western part of the city with special equipment.

you are giving heseb way more power and punch they the reality
    as simple as this

even if they ahve 3000 or 4000 highly trained units and i agree they are well trained and motivated

still they cant stand up to huge numbers of isis ( without air power) or sustain any fight with an army like turlkey, israle who have air supoeriority

not even the entire navy seals can stand up to an army with air support and supremacy

numbers do matters on the ground f course, BUT NOT ANYWHERE LIKE WW2 OR VIETNAM

IF USA HAD THE ACUV they would have wiped out Vietcong than

iran in the 80s lost to a weaker iraqi army.,DUE TO iarqi superior air p[ower

NewLeb

NewLeb

This has to be the weirdest statue I’ve ever seen;

Lool. The Turks are like the arab sunnis...they huff and puff but can't blow a match box over. Full of ego like many subhuman cultures...
    What a joke. You can’t defeat the Mujahideen; just ask the Soviet Union. Even in Syria have they yet to be defeated, despite being flanked by the Syrian, Iranian and Russian regimes (and all their respective mercenaries).

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member

What a joke. You can’t defeat the Mujahideen; just ask the Soviet Union. Even in Syria have they yet to be defeated, despite being flanked by the Syrian, Iranian and Russian regimes (and all their respective mercenaries).
    These are not mujahideen. Stop distorting Islam and Islamic terminologies. The same way your Takfiri terrorism has resulted in a negative connotation for jihad in the minds of most people. Those in Syria are terrorists. They are no dogged mujahideen. They are terrorist mercenaries pumped into Syria by foreign governments. And those foreign governments, including Erdogan's, have to stop their terrorism. Idlib will be liberated.

Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

God bless the mujahideen العزل fighting against the Persian cancer and the major cockroach infestation that seems to accompany the Iranians wherever they go (and no, I am not talking about them spreading coronavirus to Lebanon).

Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    These are not mujahideen. Stop distorting Islam and Islamic terminologies. The same way your Takfiri terrorism has resulted in a negative connotation for jihad in the minds of most people. Those in Syria are terrorists. They are no dogged mujahideen. They are terrorist mercenaries pumped into Syria by foreign governments. And those foreign governments, including Erdogan's, have to stop their terrorism. Idlib will be liberated.
    I disagree. Free Idlib from the Persians who pretend to be Muslims.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    you are giving heseb way more power and punch they the reality
    as simple as this

even if they ahve 3000 or 4000 highly trained units and i agree they are well trained and motivated

still they cant stand up to huge numbers of isis ( without air power) or sustain any fight with an army like turlkey, israle who have air supoeriority

not even the entire navy seals can stand up to an army with air support and supremacy

numbers do matters on the ground f course, BUT NOT ANYWHERE LIKE WW2 OR VIETNAM

IF USA HAD THE ACUV they would have wiped out Vietcong than

iran in the 80s lost to a weaker iraqi army.,DUE TO iarqi superior air p[ower

I'm not giving Heseb or anyone else more or less credit than what they might deserve, since I'm not putting any rate on anyone's performance. I'm also not debating the importance of air cover and power.

My only interest here is the tactical nature of the battle itself and the experience and conclusion that could come out of it.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    I disagree. Free Idlib from the Persians who pretend to be Muslims.
    No one needs your approval for their Islamic faith. Your terrorist sultan has two options: leave Syria in respect or leave Syria in disgrace.

Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No one needs your approval for their Islamic faith. Your terrorist sultan has two options: leave Syria in respect or leave Syria in disgrace.
    Why? He's chilling.
    Stop killin' his vibe.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    @ynms79797979
    ·
    4h

After 15.03, nothing will be the same again. In addition to HTS, the strongest groups of Turkish-backed NFL terrorists have rejected an armistice and retreat north of the M4. The same is confirmed by the Turkish rat Jaber a-Basha.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    ;)
    @ynms79797979
    ·
    4h

Russia The Russian State Duma approves an amendment to the constitution that allows President Putin to run for president again

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Afghanis are not Arabs. Give me an Arab country. The Arabs ruined their country by attacking the US. Dum people. You are in the US and attacking it. Go figure.