• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Syria War in Syria - 2020 [Idlib Operation Underway]

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Russia is spying on Iran and HA and giving intel to israel.
    it's no wonder Russia showed mis-content towards bashar for his behavior
    with SyriaTel's owner rami makhlouf
    "Russia is spying on Iran and HA and giving intel to israel"

I see no reason for Russia to cooperate with Israel on this level ans especially considering them, Iran and HA supporting the same cause - success of baby-Assad.

The only intel Israel and Russia (and USA too) might agree to exchange is the kind that is necessary to avoid accidents/incidents that might lead to escalation between them.

Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

"Russia is spying on Iran and HA and giving intel to israel"
    I see no reason for Russia to cooperate with Israel on this level ans especially considering them, Iran and HA supporting the same cause - success of baby-Assad.
    The only intel Israel and Russia (and USA too) might agree to exchange is the kind that is necessary to avoid accidents/incidents that might lead to escalation between them.
    you don't know Russia then.
    That isn't the first time Russia helped israel.
    many such incidents happened in the past too inside Syria.
    it's no wonder why Sadat, although a westernized politician, kicked the
    Soviet experts prior to October 1973 war

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    you don't know Russia then.
    That isn't the first time Russia helped israel.
    many such incidents happened in the past too inside Syria.
    it's no wonder why Sadat, although a westernized politician, kicked the
    Soviet experts prior to October 1973 war
    "you don't know Russia then" - почему вы так решили?

Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

"you don't know Russia then" - почему вы так решили?
    Россия хочет заставить Сирию подписать мир с Израилем. Россия хочет устранить любую угрозу, исходящую от Ирана или "Хизбаллы" против Израиля.
    Я не уверен, что российские САМы не могут сбить ни израильские F-16, ни F-22
    все же сирийская армия едва может сбить несколько ракет "воздух-земля" ... если это правда

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Россия хочет заставить Сирию подписать мир с Израилем. Россия хочет устранить любую угрозу, исходящую от Ирана или "Хизбаллы" против Израиля.
    Я не уверен, что российские САМы не могут сбить ни израильские F-16, ни F-22
    все же сирийская армия едва может сбить несколько ракет "воздух-земля" ... если это правда
    "Россия хочет заставить Сирию подписать мир с Израилем." - Israel has never been against it ever since 1948. However Syria will want Golan Heights back and that is big no-no.

"Россия хочет устранить любую угрозу, исходящую от Ирана или "Хизбаллы" против Израиля." - Russia couldn't care less about Israel or even Assad. Russia needs a foothold in Eastern Medi and Syria is the only option, whatever suits this goal is fine with Russia.

"Я не уверен, что российские САМы не могут сбить ни израильские F-16, ни F-22" - it's not a matter of ability, it's matter of consequences if they do.

"все же сирийская армия едва может сбить несколько ракет "воздух-земля" ... если это правда" - I am not sure I understand what you mean.

BTW, I see your name as crossed out, do you know what it means?

PS. I understand that I stated it first, but let's come back to English anyway.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    IRGists have 2 ways to get out of Syria.

"Israeli jets strike Iran-backed fighters in Syria, report says"
    I think Israehell is looking for an all out war in Syria or perhaps not; perhaps not because Israehell knows there cant be an all out war on the Syrian front. I dont know for how long that will continue to be the case. The Iranians have the right opportunity to start war in Syria. Perhaps the only thing stopping them is not having enough preparations on ground or maybe because of the overall situation since the war in Syria has been ongoing for a while. Therefore, Syria is the weak link presently. Otherwise if Israehell targets and kills Iranians in Syria, I wont be surprised to hear in the news that some group with a funny name in Syria has emerged and struck an Israehelli border post or fired missiles or carried out some act of reprisal. But definitely, the possibility of an all out war on the Syrian front against Israehell will increase after each Israehell aggression. I think Israehell is indulging itself in attacks in Syria. It will keep doing so until it knows it can no longer keep doing it because it would be met with the possibility of all out war and destruction, just like the prevailing status quo with Lebanon after the 2006 war. They can no longer fly their manned planes over Syria since one was downed about two years ago. I'm sure the Syrian side would definitely be looking for ways to stop the attacks by Israehell.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I think Israehell is looking for an all out war in Syria or perhaps not; perhaps not because Israehell knows there cant be an all out war on the Syrian front. I dont know for how long that will continue to be the case. The Iranians have the right opportunity to start war in Syria. Perhaps the only thing stopping them is not having enough preparations on ground or maybe because of the overall situation since the war in Syria has been ongoing for a while. Therefore, Syria is the weak link presently. Otherwise if Israehell targets and kills Iranians in Syria, I wont be surprised to hear in the news that some group with a funny name in Syria has emerged and struck an Israehelli border post or fired missiles or carried out some act of reprisal. But definitely, the possibility of an all out war on the Syrian front against Israehell will increase after each Israehell aggression. I think Israehell is indulging itself in attacks in Syria. It will keep doing so until it knows it can no longer keep doing it because it would be met with the possibility of all out war and destruction, just like the prevailing status quo with Lebanon after the 2006 war. They can no longer fly their manned planes over Syria since one was downed about two years ago. I'm sure the Syrian side would definitely be looking for ways to stop the attacks by Israehell.
    OK.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Israel, level it of course, but first let them finish building it.

"Israeli Satellite Exposes New Iranian Weapons Depot in Syria"

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    по этой причине Сирия так долго стояла перед лицом Израиля, пока дебил Башар эль-Асад и злой Путин решили превратить Сирию в руины.
    If you recall, Israel abstained from sticking its nose into Syria affairs during civil war at the beginning and for several years.
    Bashar was losing, Hezbollah and Iran were busy helping.
    Only after Russia jumped into the fight and tipped scale to Assad's favor Israel had no choice, but to get involved too.
    Involvement of Russia was/is double edged sward for Israel.
    On one have Russia helped to preserve know quality - the Assad regime.
    On another hand Russia helped free and embolden Iranian driven anti-Israeli forces in Syria.
    they can have more than Syria if they want to, but they aren't sincere because of their commitment to israel's well being. Once the Soviet union had bases all over the middle east but they lost all of them for the sake of israel and Russia lost Syria for the same reason.
    Soviet Union lost when it has run out of money and subsequently fell apart.
    Whatever happened to their presence/assets (including Syria) throughout the World has suffered easily predictable faith.
    "for the sake of Israel" is incorrect understanding - it would imply that USSR decided to fall apart to make Israel happy.
    Israel simply benefited from downfall of its the most formidable enemy and there couldn't possibly be any other outcome.
    And do not kid yourself - Russia cannot "have more", Russia is regional power and they cannot survive serious opposition while fighting away from home.
    каковы последствия?
    It very least it would've been the same as with Syrian air defense after it has mustered to shut down Israeli jet - Israelis have destroyed everything they could find and in matter of 30-40 minutes too.
    Naturally, Russia would've felt something like "We are Russians, how dare those ****ing kikes ..." and this would eventually lead to the end of Russia in Syria.
    Syrian army can hardly bring down several air-to-surface missiles ... if that's true at all"
    How do you know that Russians would've succeeded any better?
    After all during Georgia war they were shooting down more of RFAF targets than Georgians themselves.
    it means I was banned by someone who had a sudden surge of feminist unbalanced hormones
    If that's the case, then how can I see someone who is banned - there has got to be something else.
    нет проблем
    Я знаю, что мой русский не очень хорошо, но так как ты написал. я ответил
    It's not the matter of poor English, I do not judge.
    It's the unwritten rule that I broke - we should converse in the language that Moderators can understand.
    While possibility is there probability of mods speaking Russian is very low.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    @NotWoofers
    ·
    4h

There’s concern that Daesh will attempt to strike big again in Raqqa as their operatives in Deir ez Zor are under a lot of pressure. Operations this week in Raqqa’s countryside are going after these cells before they can activate.

SAVO

SAVO

@NotWoofers
    ·
    4h

There’s concern that Daesh will attempt to strike big again in Raqqa as their operatives in Deir ez Zor are under a lot of pressure. Operations this week in Raqqa’s countryside are going after these cells before they can activate.

This daesh story looks like a bad version of a mexican soap opera..

any news about syrian economy ?

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member