• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Syria War in Syria - 2020 [Idlib Operation Underway]

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
Salemto el batal.

Corona tekhdo :lol:

• Advertisement
  • C

CedarZLeb

استهداف إجتماع لكبار جنرالات إيران قرب مطار دمشق
    1 سبتمبر 20200

متابعات - الوئام:
    استهدف الطيران الاسرائيلي اجتماعا يضم جنرالات في الحرس الثوري الإيراني وضباط رفيعي المستوى بالجيش السوري بالقرب من مطار دمشق.

وبحسب التفاصيل التي أرودها حساب “شئون تركية” على موقع تويتر فقد تسبب القصف في مقتل اللواء علي مملوك رئيس مكتب الأمن القومي، ومقتل قائد فيلق القدس الإيراني إسماعيل قآني، ومقتل وإصابة عدة جنرالات كبار الحرس الثوري والجيش السوري.

I am not sure how credible this info is but i've read it so far on 2 websites. That's one of them. Basically they are saying they killed major general ali mamlouk head of the national security and the new general of al kuds force ismael kaani. I highly doubt though that kaani has been targetted and media are not saying a word about it.

Just thought of sharing the article.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I dont know. Hezballah are not terrorists. Days ago will reveal if the report is true or not. Hezballah do not hide their martyrs.
    @Resign

I do not know whether below is referring to the same incident, but with revised numbers or this is totally new case:

"IDF Airstrikes Took Out 16 Iranian Fighters, Says Syrian Group"

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Trump changes story, says he wanted to assassinate Syria's Assad

Trump's comments are similar to a report in journalist Bob Woodward's 2018 book "Fear."

President Donald Trump revealed Tuesday that he wanted to assassinate Syrian President Bashar Assad earlier in his presidency, reversing his previous denial that the issue ever came up.

“I would have rather taken him out. I had him all set. Mattis didn't want to do it," Trump said in an interview with Fox & Friends, referring to then-Defense Secretary Jim Mattis. "Mattis was against most of that stuff."

Trump's comments are similar to a report in journalist Bob Woodward's 2018 book "Fear," which said Trump ordered the Pentagon to assassinate the Syrian president after a chemical attack on civilians in April 2017.

"Let's [expletive] kill him! Let's go in. Let's kill the [expletive] lot of them," Trump is said to have told Mattis.

According to the book, Mattis acknowledged Trump's request but later turned to an aide and said he would not do "any of that."

Following the book's publication, Trump denied the account, dismissing the book as "fiction" and telling journalists that assassinating Assad "was never contemplated, nor would it be contemplated."

SAVO

SAVO

Jamil graduated from Moscow State University with a degree in the Science of Economics. He went on to become a professor in the State Institute for Socio-Economic Development Planning in Damascus.Jamil was married to the daughter of Khalid Bakdash, a Syrian politician who was the Secretary-General of the Syrian Communist Party and the first communist to be an elected member of an Arab parliament in 1954. In 2000, shortly after the convention of the 9th Congress of the Syrian Communist Party, Jamil and 80% of the membership of Damascus organization of the Party were expelled. As this illegitimate procedure, as described by those affected, was widened to cover more party organizations all over Syria, Jamil and his comrades formed the National Committee for the Unity of the Syrian Communists, which published the Qassioun (also Kassioun) newspaper. Unlike the two other communist factions, the new communist current was not part of the National Progressive Front which brought together the ruling Ba'ath Party and the other "legal" parties. Qadri Jamil is originally from a Kurdish family (Jamil Pasha, from Diyarbakir), that immigrated to Syria escaping from the Ottoman rulers.