Syria War in Syria - 2020 [Stalemate]

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
We need good relations with our neighbor Syria , and that start with returning the syrian refugees back to their home syria.
yalla shed hemtak the new president elect for a speedy process. Oh i forgot some "lebanese" want the refugee to stay :banghead:!!!

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

07:55
المرصد السوري: ارتفاع قتلى القصف الإسرائيلي لـ 10 عناصر بينهم 7 من جنسيات غير سورية
07:30
العربية نقلاً عن المرصد السوري: الهجوم الإسرائيلي استهدف مستودع للذخيرة يعتقد أنه لـ"حزب الله" في حمص
07:25
المرصد السوري: مقتل 8 على الأقل من عناصر النظام السوري جراء الهجوم الإسرائيلي

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
22:08
المرصد السوري: أنباء عن وقوع خسائر بشرية في القصف على قاعدة أميركية شرق سوريا

21:34
العربية نقلاً عن المرصد السوري: دوي انفجارات بريف دير الزور مع تحليق مكثف لطيران التحالف الدولي

21:13
المرصد السوري: قصف أميركي على جماعات موالية لإيران في الميادين بدير الزور

21:12
الخارجية الأميركية لـ"العربية": لن نتردد في الرد على أي هجمات تستهدف مصالحن

21:06
المرصد السوري: تحليق مكثف لطيران التحالف في منطقة دير الزور

20:54
العربية: النظام السوري يؤكد الغارات على حقل العمر النفطي في دير الزور

20:53
المرصد السوري: جماعات إيرانية في منطقة غرب الفرات استهدفت القاعدة الأميركية من مواقعها في ريف دير الزور

20:52
المرصد السوري: سقوط قذائف مدفعية في “حقل العمر” النفطي في دير الزور التي تتخذه القوات الأميركية قاعدة عسكرية

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
للمرة الثانية على التوالي خلال يومين فقط، تجددت الغارات الإسرائيلية على مناطق وسط سوريا ليل الخميس، مستهدفة معقل "حزب الله" في منطقة القصير في محافظة حمص.

فقد نقلت وسائل إعلام تابعة للنظام في سوريا، عن مصدر عسكري قوله إنه فجر الخميس، دفاعاته تصدت لصواريخ إسرائيلية جاءت من شمال شرقي بيروت مستهدفة بعض النقاط في منطقة القصير بريف حمص الغربي.

بدوره، أفاد المرصد السوري لحقوق الإنسان بأنّ الضربات الإسرائيلية طالت مواقع عسكرية تابعة لحزب الله في منطقة مطار الضبعة العسكري والقصير وتسببت في تدمير مستودعات للأسلحة.

The more Israel bombards Syria and kills Syrian and Iranian terrorists, I become more and more fond to Israel and believe that a peace between Lebanon and Israel is plausible.

Aren't Syria and Iran both enemies to Lebanon and Israel ?

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
The more Israel bombards Syria and kills Syrian and Iranian terrorists, I become more and more fond to Israel and believe that a peace between Lebanon and Israel is plausible.

6c4abcc7ecec0ccd6122fdffbcbb0b2b.jpg

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter

Israel is also an enemy of Lebanon if you didn't get the memo.

Ashrafieh LF

so is Israel.

you can't throw away 18 years of Israeli occupation.
I dont blame Israel for the occupation, I blame our governments for allowing the South to be a lawless jungle from which any terrorist group can launch attacks into Israel! They had to do what they had to do to protect themselves. Had the Lebanese state controlled the PLO and other organizations from attacking Israel, the occupation would never have happened! Cairo agreement, etc.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
I dont blame Israel for the occupation, I blame our governments for allowing the South to be a lawless jungle from which any terrorist group can launch attacks into Israel! They had to do what they had to do to protect themselves. Had the Lebanese state controlled the PLO and other organizations from attacking Israel, the occupation would never have happened! Cairo agreement, etc.

Israel occupation was bound to happen. PLO left in 1982 but Israel stayed. You are using typical pro-Israel propaganda to justify their occupation.

Israel occupied because of Syria and both used Lebanon as their battlefield.

Israel occupation was bound to happen. PLO left in 1982 but Israel stayed. You are using typical pro-Israel propaganda to justify their occupation.

Israel occupied because of Syria and both used Lebanon as their battlefield.
When your country is surrounded by hostile enemies you have to make choices. And the best choice is to side with Isarel against Syria and Iran.

Who in your opinion is more dangerous ? Someone who openly declares himself as your enemy (ie Israel), or the hypocrite who claims he is your brother/sister, your friend (Syria) and imprisons you and kills you ?

I think the latter is more dangerous.

Besides, all evidences show that Hezballah is behind all the murders and assassinations and explosions in Lebanon, and he doesn't mind resorting to Syria and Iran to assassinate the Lebanese free people.

So it is okay that HA kills Hariri Gebran Tueini, Pierre Gemayel , etc. With the aid of the Syrian enemy.

All in all, yes I am with Israel against Hezbaollah Syria and Iran.

But hey, why am I arguing with an Aounist ? you guys surely believe that it is Geagea and the LF who are responsible of the explosion of the Beirut port, right ? Geagea is a criminal after all. Surely it is the Lf who are exporting drugs to KSA. Surely it is the LF who killed Gebran Tueini Pierre Gemayel and all the others, despite the clear evidence that it is your ally Ha who did it.

Surely it is Geagea who crucified Jesus and who slayed Abel (no no it is no Cain, the Bible is all wrong, only LFers are capable of such a crime).

I don't like arguing with mind-witted aounists, but sometimes I feel the urge to do it.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
When your country is surrounded by hostile enemies you have to make choices. And the best choice is to side with Isarel against Syria and Iran.

Who in your opinion is more dangerous ? Someone who openly declares himself as your enemy (ie Israel), or the hypocrite who claims he is your brother/sister, your friend (Syria) and imprisons you and kills you ?

I think the latter is more dangerous.

Besides, all evidences show that Hezballah is behind all the murders and assassinations and explosions in Lebanon, and he doesn't mind resorting to Syria and Iran to assassinate the Lebanese free people.

So it is okay that HA kills Hariri Gebran Tueini, Pierre Gemayel , etc. With the aid of the Syrian enemy.

All in all, yes I am with Israel against Hezbaollah Syria and Iran.

But hey, why am I arguing with an Aounist ? you guys surely believe that it is Geagea and the LF who are responsible of the explosion of the Beirut port, right ? Geagea is a criminal after all. Surely it is the Lf who are exporting drugs to KSA. Surely it is the LF who killed Gebran Tueini Pierre Gemayel and all the others, despite the clear evidence that it is your ally Ha who did it.

Surely it is Geagea who crucified Jesus and who slayed Abel (no no it is no Cain, the Bible is all wrong, only LFers are capable of such a crime).

I don't like arguing with mind-witted aounists, but sometimes I feel the urge to do it.

Bala habal.

discussing HA is irrelevant here. whether you like it or not a lot of Lebanese suffered in the hands of Israel and their puppets SLA. you want to know more? go ask people in the South. So yes they are considered enemies and you should sympathize with other fellow Lebanese who lost a lot of family members from wars against an enemy of the state. When people from the North, Bekaa and the mountains tell me that Syria is their enemy because of Bashar, yes I empathize with those people and I consider Bashar Al Assad an enemy because he never ever respected our sovereignty and he also occupied our lands. But what you are doing is the same way HA cheerleaders are doing, not listening to other people's point of view.

I'm not even an Aounist and I'm very much Anti-HA, Anti-FPM and any other civil war criminal like your leader Gaegae who murdered Lebanese whether they were Christians or Muslims.