Syria War in Syria - 2020 [Stalemate]

Bala habal.

discussing HA is irrelevant here. whether you like it or not a lot of Lebanese suffered in the hands of Israel and their puppets SLA. you want to know more? go ask people in the South. So yes they are considered enemies and you should sympathize with other fellow Lebanese who lost a lot of family members from wars against an enemy of the state. When people from the North, Bekaa and the mountains tell me that Syria is their enemy because of Bashar, yes I empathize with those people and I consider Bashar Al Assad an enemy because he never ever respected our sovereignty and he also occupied our lands. But what you are doing is the same way HA cheerleaders are doing, not listening to other people's point of view.

I'm not even an Aounist and I'm very much Anti-HA, Anti-FPM and any other civil war criminal like your leader Gaegae who murdered Lebanese whether they were Christians or Muslims.
Keep sympathizing with people who who would side with the terrorist Bachar el Assad against your army , your people and your country .

Keep sympathizing with people who share presents, gifts and sweets upon the death of Gebran Tueini. Of course they would do that since they killed him.

I am not inviting you to do the same.

Each one has his own enemy. The enemy of my country and my people is the Syrian and the Iranian.

Between israel us Europe gulf states from one side and Syria Iran Hamas iraqi militias from the other side, I am 100% with the first axe.

I would rather send my children to France and US pursue their studies and careers rather than see them pursuing their study in the Baath university on Homs.

but it is your call after all if you prefer the Syrian and Iranian education and health care system.

Do I need to be Lebanese to comment on international affairs involving Israel?
The true Lebanese is the Lebanese who did not take part of the war against Israel in 1948 because leader back then were not mere stooges in the hand of sinister retarded religious fanatics.

Israel and Lebanon can only be friends among an ocean of retarded corrupt and totalitarian nations.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
Keep sympathizing with people who who would side with the terrorist Bachar el Assad against your army , your people and your country .

Keep sympathizing with people who share presents, gifts and sweets upon the death of Gebran Tueini. Of course they would do that since they killed him.

I am not inviting you to do the same.

Each one has his own enemy. The enemy of my country and my people is the Syrian and the Iranian.

Between israel us Europe gulf states from one side and Syria Iran Hamas iraqi militias from the other side, I am 100% with the first axe.

I would rather send my children to France and US pursue their studies and careers rather than see them pursuing their study in the Baath university on Homs.

but it is your call after all if you prefer the Syrian and Iranian education and health care system.

I sympathize with people who suffered the most, whether by Syria or Israel it doesn't matter. This is something you should learn about.

Children and families were killed in Qana (twice), those children side with Bashar? don't be silly.

You are missing the point, this has nothing to do with sending your kids to the West. Stop it with this West vs East argument, it's irrelevant.

This is about how Lebanon suffered from their neighbors and continue to this day to suffer from them. It is why we have groups like HA because they thrive in people's suffering and as long as our neighbors don't respect our sovereignty groups like HA and their cheerleaders will always exist, whether you like it or not.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
The true Lebanese is the Lebanese who did not take part of the war against Israel in 1948 because leader back then were not mere stooges in the hand of sinister retarded religious fanatics.

Israel and Lebanon can only be friends among an ocean of retarded corrupt and totalitarian nations.
"Israel and Lebanon can only be friends among an ocean of retarded corrupt and totalitarian nations"

I have no problem with this, but since its inception in 1943 Lebanon has never been its own master.

I sympathize with people who suffered the most, whether by Syria or Israel it doesn't matter. This is something you should learn about.

Children and families were killed in Qana (twice), those children side with Bashar? don't be silly.

You are missing the point, this has nothing to do with sending your kids to the West. Stop it with this West vs East argument, it's irrelevant.

This is about how Lebanon suffered from their neighbors and continue to this day to suffer from them. It is why we have groups like HA because they thrive in people's suffering and as long as our neighbors don't respect our sovereignty groups like HA and their cheerleaders will always exist, whether you like it or not.
We sympathized enough with these terrorists for a long time now.

Do these terrorists sympathized with us when the terrible explosion in the port happened. And we all know that the explosion happened in a Christian area, and most of the killed are Christians.
NO !
Not only that, they are signing a petition among their MPs so that the accused don't stand trial.

So it is okay that Chritians get killed in hundreds and that Muslim MPs remains untouched (most of those who signed are muslims except some ktonies like Ferzli and the like).

It is okay that Muslims kills Christians willinngly openly and remains unpunished, right ?

Well for my part. HA Syria and Iran and all their allies in the region and in the world should be wiped once and for all, whether by US, Europe, KSA or even Israel.

Keep sympathizing with those who are allowed to kill you and your children with no means of punishing them.

"Israel and Lebanon can only be friends among an ocean of retarded corrupt and totalitarian nations"

I have no problem with this, but since its inception in 1943 Lebanon has never been its own master.
This is because muslims have no attachment to their own country. Sunnis are remotely controlled by Egypt at the time of AbdelNasser , Palestinians at the time of Arafat or Saudi Arabia. And Shiite don't even know what Lebanon means, they are devout and obedient slaves to Iran.

And I am shocked that there are some retarded people who believe we should synpathise we people who have no attachment to their own country.

The best way is to dissociate ourselves from those who do not believe in Lebanon, namely the muslims, and build our own state at peace with Israel and focus on our main enemy, which is Syria.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
This is because muslims have no attachment to their own country. Sunnis are remotely controlled by Egypt at the time of AbdelNasser , Palestinians at the time of Arafat or Saudi Arabia. And Shiite don't even know what Lebanon means, they are devout and obedient slaves to Iran.

And I am shocked that there are some retarded people who believe we should synpathise we people who have no attachment to their own country.

The best way is to dissociate ourselves from those who do not believe in Lebanon, namely the muslims, and build our own state at peace with Israel and focus on our main enemy, which is Syria.

"This is because ..." - yes, I understand this and you also missed Christians who invested heavily into pan-Arab anti-Israel cause and even into the start of 1975-1990 Civil war.

Anyway, as we stand today Lebanon is not its own muster still and unless and until it changes we will not be able to realistically talk about peace between Israel and Lebanon.

"This is because ..." - yes, I understand this and you also missed Christians who invested heavily into pan-Arab anti-Israel cause and even into the start of 1975-1990 Civil war.

Anyway, as we stand today Lebanon is not its own muster still and unless and until it changes we will not be able to realistically talk about peace between Israel and Lebanon.
Christians who invested into panarabism are not the mainstream who fought with Israel against the same enemies.

They were a minority of funky leftists and today are quasi extinct.

It is not because a minority of jews embraces anti-Israeli concepts that all the jews are anti Israeli.

I believe in peace between Israel and Lebanon. And I hear it is impossible today to have it now given the current circumstances. That is why I am among those who proclaim a geographical partitioning of Lebanon with a Christian state living at peace with Israel and open the Western world.

As for the muslims it is their call if they want to be Iranian and syrian slaves living in poverty , misery and in seclusion of the entire world just as their masters are, or living in terrorism under Daesh and Muslim brotherhood 's governance as long as they stay clear from our areas.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Christians who invested into panarabism are not the mainstream who fought with Israel against the same enemies.

They were a minority of funky leftists and today are quasi extinct.

It is not because a minority of jews embraces anti-Israeli concepts that all the jews are anti Israeli.

I believe in peace between Israel and Lebanon. And I hear it is impossible today to have it now given the current circumstances. That is why I am among those who proclaim a geographical partitioning of Lebanon with a Christian state living at peace with Israel and open the Western world.

As for the muslims it is their call if they want to be Iranian and syrian slaves living in poverty , misery and in seclusion of the entire world just as their masters are, or living in terrorism under Daesh and Muslim brotherhood 's governance as long as they stay clear from our areas.

"Christians who invested into panarabism ..." - I apologize if I came out judgemental, it wasn't my intention nor the point I was making.

"I believe in peace between Israel and Lebanon ..." -
You are preaching to converted, but to repeat and this was my main point from the beginning -
"as we stand today Lebanon is not its own muster still and unless and until it changes we will not be able to realistically talk about peace between Israel and Lebanon".

It is unfortunate, but it is reality.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
We sympathized enough with these terrorists for a long time now.

Do these terrorists sympathized with us when the terrible explosion in the port happened. And we all know that the explosion happened in a Christian area, and most of the killed are Christians.
NO !
Not only that, they are signing a petition among their MPs so that the accused don't stand trial.

So it is okay that Chritians get killed in hundreds and that Muslim MPs remains untouched (most of those who signed are muslims except some ktonies like Ferzli and the like).

It is okay that Muslims kills Christians willinngly openly and remains unpunished, right ?

Well for my part. HA Syria and Iran and all their allies in the region and in the world should be wiped once and for

Idiot, you are a sectarian retard who uses sectarian language to hate on a fellow human being. You are no different than HA and their cheerleaders

Idiot, you are a sectarian retard who uses sectarian language to hate on a fellow human being. You are no different than HA and their cheerleaders
The idiot is the one who is unable to see the truth and keep living in denial.
We are living in a sectarian country and you cannot do anything against it unless you partition Lebanon into sectarian states and be your own master in your own state.

I am stating historical proofs. Muslims indeed have no attachment to Lebanon. That is a fact, not idiocy; and you cannot do anything for it. Denying this fact will not change their attitude towards Lebanon.

But since you are eager to live in a secular country free from any sectarianism, I invite you to go live in Dahyeh or in Tripoli and start preaching your secular views there. You will be most warmly welcomed by those who believe in the Wilayet el Faqih or in Da3esh.

Good luck for this endeavor. Wish you the best.

P.S. I did not display any hatred towards any sect in the above threads. Saying that muslims have no attachment to their country is a fact, not a hatred speech.

Last edited:

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
12:46 - الجزيرة: المعارضة السورية تسيطر على حواجز عسكرية في مدن وبلدات بريفي درعا الغربي والشرقي

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@Suriyakmaps
·
59m

On the other hand #SAA still able to hold the ground in #Daraa city & Tafas-Muzayrib-Yadudah axis where troops have launched an operation to repel rebels advance. Similar happened in Jasim, where government forces still control West, South & Central sectors (60 %) of the town.

After more than 12 hours of clashes, former rebels have taken control "de facto" over at least 16 new localities by raiding government forces checkpoints or taking advantage of its withdrawal from them. Rebels continue securing more areas S.W. #Daraa. close to border with Jordan

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@NPA_English
· 5h
BREAKING North Press correspondent: Leader and member of #Daraa Central Committee Moaz al-Zoubi a.k.a. "Abu Laith" is killed on the outskirts of Tafas city in Daraa after clashes with government forces.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
21:46
الحدث نقلاً عن المرصد السوري: انفجارات ريف القنيطرة ناتجة عن قصف إسرائيلي على مواقع لـ مجموعات إيرانية

21:27
الجزيرة عن شهود عيان: طائرات حربية إسرائيلية قصفت مواقع سورية في منطقة القنيطرة بالجولان المحتل

21:24
العربية نقلاً عن إعلام النظام السوري: أصوات انفجارات في القنيطرة ناجمة عن غارات إسرائيلية