Syria War in Syria - 2020 [Stalemate]

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
+++
#Israel rarely strikes close to #Latakia, let alone inside the terminal, as #Russia maintains a base of operations nearby. Tuesday’s attack, at 02:15 local time is larger than the strike earlier this month. Israeli jets came from the Mediterranean Sea.
+++
The explosions at #Latakia port could be heard in Tartus coastal city, 80 kilometres away. Ambulances were rushed to the scene and no info on casualties yet. The Syrian air defences were activated. The Latakia port is vital to the Syrian economy, already under harsh sanctions.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
@agnostic Khedlak hal dose of me7n for the day. :cigar:
#WaynoAbouAliPutin #WallaZamanLHaza2em #2ejrWNoss
FHwluhnXIAEGOqm

agnostic

Legendary Member
@agnostic Khedlak hal dose of me7n for the day. :cigar:
#WaynoAbouAliPutin #WallaZamanLHaza2em #2ejrWNoss
FHwluhnXIAEGOqm
Russians indeed seem to have shersh 3atil. But you can't blame Alloushes for having believed in the good faith (bonne foi) of the Russians and thought that Russians were as good humans as Alloushes are. Anyway, time will show clearer what kind of humans the Russians are. And in all cases, nothing can affect Alloushes' moral and determination nor change their direction.

Any other questions or remarks Comrade @SeaAb ?

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Russians indeed seem to have shersh 3atil. But you can't blame Alloushes for having believed in the good faith (bonne foi) of the Russians and thought that Russians were as good humans as Alloushes are. Anyway, time will show clearer what kind of humans the Russians are. And in all cases, nothing can affect Alloushes' moral and determination nor change their direction.

Any other questions or remarks Comrade @SeaAb ?

Ta7iyyati akh @agnostic , miss you...

Commenting on the above, I don't think its nice to classify russians as good or bad... they're just like every other nation, they work according to their benefits, not according to what is right or wrong.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Ta7iyyati akh @agnostic , miss you...

Commenting on the above, I don't think its nice to classify russians as good or bad... they're just like every other nation, they work according to their benefits, not according to what is right or wrong.
Ta7yya akh @Apostate
Indeed, the virtuous are rare. Still, if the nations think well and get rid of their bad roots they will see that their benefits rely on following what is right since in that case all human energies are spent on the good of all, in contraste with the case of nations fighting each other like apes so most of the human energies are then (unfortunately like often nowadays and since the dawn of history) spent in destructions and harming people and in protecting oneself from being harmed.

Last edited: