Syria War in Syria - News and Discussions [Year 2011 Events]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rye

Rye

fidelio ... look at this example below ... dead are now elephants ...

not to mention his continuous referrals to salafis and "ahlul baghi" and abu soufyan and mo3awiya and yazeed ... and all that **** ... this forumer keeps telling us how bad yazeed is while labeling another yazeed (bashar) as his "beloved president" :biggrin:

too much pollution
3am tetshakka 3leh 3and Fidelio? :huh:

I am starting to change my attitude/mind about the rebels because of your daily death reports. they are angels to me now!

• Advertisement
  • agnostic

agnostic

fidelio ... look at this example below ... dead are now elephants ...
    Should I remind you your post where you said that these "dead" may be sleeping or sitting down.... or flying like elephants

not to mention his continuous referrals to salafis and "ahlul baghi" and abu soufyan and mo3awiya and yazeed ... and all that ****
    First I don't remember having ever spoken in this thread about "ahlul baghi" and abu soufyan and mo3awiya and yazeed ... So What s your point? By the way, usually I don't use "ahlul baghi" but "Al Fi2atu" Elbaghia that applies, following both sunni and shi3i sources, to the group who killed the beloved 3Ammar Ben Yasser.

this forumer keeps telling us how bad yazeed is while labeling another yazeed (bashar) as his "beloved president" :biggrin:

too much pollution
    Yazeed and his group used to behead their opponents, in particular the beloved Imam Hussain. Nowadays, Bachar El Assad is not the one imitating Yazeed but the beasts you support. How can you remain silent about it?

And about pollution, dare you swear that you really believe the aljazeera trash you are repeatedly posting? Because only idiots can believe in the accuracy of the information you are posting. The one who posts such trash either believes in and is an idiot or doesn't believe it and he is a baghia.

Noborders

Noborders

Legendary Member
    And about pollution, dare you swear that you really believe the aljazeera trash you are repeatedly posting? Because only idiots can believe in the accuracy of the information you are posting. The one who posts such trash either believes in and is an idiot or doesn't believe it and he is a baghia.
    []
    Al Jazeera is not inventing any numbers this is the same numbers that they mentioned on RT, guardian and other media outlets..

There are organizers in Syria who gives out a detailed list of names and how they died and where!

How can you even talk about accuracy when your masters the Assad filth family have been killing thousands for years..

How can you people like the idiot Ghassan Bin Jedo talk about about "shuhoud 3ayan" while the one you support are not letting any media to broadcast anything from Syria which leave only "shuhoud 3ayan" to talk about the situation!

No you want people to accept getting killed and they shouldn't tell anybody about it because the regime wont allow media in the country!

This terror regime failed yes failed after 9 months to fail the uprising in Syria people are still protesting and your Bachar cant do a sh!t about it!

He can probably kill more but as it looks this wont stop the Syrian people from hitting the streets.. so time for the Lebanese Bachar Lovers to accept this reality!

Unless you want to live in the Aoun imaginary world that in Syria the situation ended 2 months ago :biggrin:

Shoukran Qatar and happy new year!!! :cheers:

[VBTUBE]wAX-FKb6MpA[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]ol9rWGdw1uA[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]fLJvuEq_V4k[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]LuddHp99w_E[/VBTUBE]

same scenes all over Syria!!

Ataraxia

Ataraxia

Why are you pretending to be right all the time ?

First dictatorships are not inherently bad concepts and moreover democracies are not always just systems. So stop using dictatorship in bad connotation. Any **** country that has a security force protecting it is a dictatorship because it realizes that it cannot survive without authority. Throwing the word dictatorship just like that is really useless, trying to make a relation familiar to our minds when in fact you'de be simply deceiving us with hegemonic western concepts.

Second thing, Syria has the total right to use full oppression and propaganda right now because that's the only way to stop imperialistic expansion. It has total right and all claims for "ethics" do not work anymore when there is no base of equality. Imperialism is inherently at conflict with equality, and thus syria and bashar assad have the right to destroy this imperialistic expansion. Not only that but when the alternative is a sectarian one where democracy becomes one of the majority ( ie in your case the salafists that you claim are majority and protesting) then the other Syrians have to protect their right for self-preservation.

Calling us to accept reality of bashar leaving is not really a good thing to say in this context, it's an aggressive attitude and with total disregard for other people's concern not only us as Lebanese but for Syrians as well, so lay of this condescending attitude. Always show some self-conscious when dealing with these matters.

Also do not lecture about the truth of the syrian opposition numbers, 99% of the things I read/saw from them turned out to be fake, you cannot convince me of believing that.

agnostic

agnostic

[]

Al Jazeera is not inventing any numbers this is the same numbers that they mentioned on RT, guardian and other media outlets..
    They are reporting unverified information given by the batata revolution speakers

There are organizers in Syria who gives out a detailed list of names and how they died and where!
    Very interesting. Can you please give us information abut the dead body whose state was in danger. I am really very worried about him.

How can you even talk about accuracy when your masters the Assad filth family have been killing thousands for years..
    should I understand your complain as an admission that your numbers aren't accurate? What about "the organizers in Syria who gives out a detailed list of names and how they died and where!". Wein ra7o?

How can you people like the idiot Ghassan Bin Jedo talk about about "shuhoud 3ayan" while the one you support are not letting any media to broadcast anything from Syria which leave only "shuhoud 3ayan" to talk about the situation!
    That is not true. Yes Syria is not a freedom space. But this is the case of many arab countries. In addition, there have been always eye witnesses. ie Mother Agnes, and now the arab observers. THe propaganda of Jazeera and 3Ibriya are denied by these witnesses so far.

No you want people to accept getting killed and they shouldn't tell anybody about it because the regime wont allow media in the country!
    How do you know that I want that. I a, just saying that your numbers are given in predisposed propaganda to topple the regime or to push towards foreign intervention in Syria.

This terror regime failed yes failed after 9 months to fail the uprising in Syria people are still protesting and your Bachar cant do a sh!t about it!
    Syrian people are divided like lebanese people. So what. So many people demonstrated against Sanioora. But he kept ruling the country despite the resignation of all shi3i ministers. Bashar can keep ruling as well.

He can probably kill more but as it looks this wont stop the Syrian people from hitting the streets.. so time for the Lebanese Bachar Lovers to accept this reality!
    He doesn't to kill to keep ruling his country. And so far he is still the [beloved] president of Syria.

Unless you want to live in the Aoun imaginary world that in Syria the situation ended 2 months ago :biggrin:
    I didn't hear what the beloved GMA said. But yes. few months ago the situation stopped being critical and switched to the advantage of the maintain of the Syrian regime.

happy new year. Le us wish that 2012 be the year o the falling of the dirty regimes in Qatar and KSA.

And there is no tens of killing as the batata revolution pretends.

elAshtar

elAshtar

[]

[VBTUBE]wAX-FKb6MpA[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]ol9rWGdw1uA[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]fLJvuEq_V4k[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]LuddHp99w_E[/VBTUBE]

by how much you estimate those?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.