War in Syria - News and Discussions [Year 2012 Events]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Advertisement
  • Hameed

by how much you estimate those?!
    1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    :biggrin:

إذا بس الضاحية نزلت مظاهرة بيطلعوا أكثر من هول​

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    []
    blaaa blaa blaaaa
    Unless you want to live in the Aoun imaginary world that in Syria the situation ended 2 months ago :biggrin:

Shoukran Qatar and happy new year!!! :cheers:

[VBTUBE]wAX-FKb6MpA[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]ol9rWGdw1uA[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]fLJvuEq_V4k[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]LuddHp99w_E[/VBTUBE]

same scenes all over Syria!!
    just to point out what a hypocrite you are, back when FPM, HA and Amal went into a demo near the serail, they counted around a million on the street, with the proven backing of more than 55% of the population according the elections results; the sanyoura said he will not blink, and you supported him on that.

so to you it is not about democracy, it surely is not about rights, the more i read between your lines and between your contradicting stances, the more i realize that with you it is simply about blind religious allegiances.

those people you see in the videos and number in thousands or tens of thousands are a tiny minuscule fraction of the syrian people. but you do not register that.

syria is far from being a democracy, but in every democracy there is an opposition, if in every country that opposition takes to the streets, then mankind will enter a long age of unprecedented and idiotic turmoil.

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    just to point out what a hypocrite you are, back when FPM, HA and Amal went into a demo near the serail, they counted around a million on the street, with the proven backing of more than 55% of the population according the elections results; the sanyoura said he will not blink, and you supported him on that.

so to you it is not about democracy, it surely is not about rights, the more i read between your lines and between your contradicting stances, the more i realize that with you it is simply about blind religious allegiances.

those people you see in the videos and number in thousands or tens of thousands are a tiny minuscule fraction of the syrian people. but you do not register that.

syria is far from being a democracy, but in every democracy there is an opposition, if in every country that opposition takes to the streets, then mankind will enter a long age of unprecedented and idiotic turmoil.
    DA its not a mystery that all this is driven by sectarian calculations

we got a million post here not just this that proves it

aya human rights aya syrian rights aya lebanese rights aya ballout

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

Based on your bolded assertions, you seem to agree with him for supporting Sanioura, and agree that Syria is not democratic. The comment you made about oppositions resorting to the streets in democracies therefore by your own admissions doesnt apply to the sitution in Syria since you start by affirming it isnt a democracy. What is your point?

baleha

Hello agnostic .... I have nothing to comment on the below but I would like you to know that I have no respect for what you have posted.

Should I remind you your post where you said that these "dead" may be sleeping or sitting down.... or flying like elephants

First I don't remember having ever spoken in this thread about "ahlul baghi" and abu soufyan and mo3awiya and yazeed ... So What s your point? By the way, usually I don't use "ahlul baghi" but "Al Fi2atu" Elbaghia that applies, following both sunni and shi3i sources, to the group who killed the beloved 3Ammar Ben Yasser.

Yazeed and his group used to behead their opponents, in particular the beloved Imam Hussain. Nowadays, Bachar El Assad is not the one imitating Yazeed but the beasts you support. How can you remain silent about it?

And about pollution, dare you swear that you really believe the aljazeera trash you are repeatedly posting? Because only idiots can believe in the accuracy of the information you are posting. The one who posts such trash either believes in and is an idiot or doesn't believe it and he is a baghia.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Based on your bolded assertions, you seem to agree with him for supporting Sanioura, and agree that Syria is not democratic. The comment you made about oppositions resorting to the streets in democracies therefore by your own admissions doesnt apply to the sitution in Syria since you start by affirming it isnt a democracy. What is your point?
    to some democracy is a thin veil behind which they hide all sorts of atrocities and oppression, and where leaders behave as badly as dictators. you guys immorally use that thin veil to your advantage whenever it suites you, and you have it in you, just like sanyoura, to never blink.

bashar assad has more support in his own country than barak obama has in the USA, and more than what sarcosi has in France; go figure.

so what is my point?

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    to some democracy is a thin veil behind which they hide all sorts of atrocities and oppression, and where leaders behave as badly as dictators. you guys immorally use that thin veil to your advantage whenever it suites you, and you have it in you, just like sanyoura, to never blink.

bashar assad has more support in his own country than barak obama has in the USA, and more than what sarcosi has in France; go figure.

so what is my point?
    You haven't even clarified your previous point yet.

ForeverOrange

NYTimes today...i know i know. it's all lies and deceit...This hard working devoted army colonel doesn't have money stashed in switzerland...his salary is about $200 a month. how could he have saved millions at this young age? i know agnostic. i know fidelio. the world press is part of the extra-terrrestrial conspiracy against bashar and his cousins. aljazeera, alarabiya, AP, Reuters, BBC, ABCnews, VOA, France 24...it's a big worldwide conspiracy...

Cousin of Syria's Assad Denied Visa to SwitzerlandBy THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    Published: January 1, 2012 at 8:07 AM ET

GENEVA (AP) — The Swiss supreme court has rejected a demand by a cousin of Syrian President Bashar Assad to visit his lawyer in Switzerland.

Hafez Makhlouf had petitioned Switzerland's Federal Tribunal to grant him a visa so he could discuss with his lawyer how to overturn international sanctions imposed against him.

The verdict published Thursday was reported Sunday by Switzerland's NZZ am Sonntag newspaper.

The 40-year-old army colonel heads the Damascus branch of Syria's General Intelligence Directorate.

European Union sanctions against Makhlouf say he is close to Assad's younger brother Maher, believed to be leading the crackdown against regime opponents.

Last week Switzerland revealed it had frozen some 50 million Swiss francs ($53 million) linked to senior regime officials.

agnostic

And about pollution, dare you swear that you really believe the aljazeera trash you are repeatedly posting? Because only idiots can believe in the accuracy of the information you are posting. The one who posts such trash either believes in and is an idiot or doesn't believe it and he is a baghia.
    Mods
    Please delete this quoted paragraph that I wrote in a hurry. It is Christmas. And it is better to keep the dialog positive.

agnostic

Hello agnostic .... I have nothing to comment on the below but I would like you to know that I have no respect for what you have posted.
    The post you quoted was an appropriate reply to an insulting post of yours. It is obvious that If you didn't start insults, you wouldn't have such reply.

goatlord

@agnostic, did you think for a second that the Syrian regime is going to fall, and all your 7ar2 2a3sab on this forum hopelessly trying to defend Assad will be for nothing. Go drink some lemonade man, what you are doing is not healthy at all :biggrin:.

agnostic

@agnostic, did you think for a second that the Syrian regime is going to fall, and all your 7ar2 2a3sab on this forum hopelessly trying to defend Assad will be for nothing. Go drink some lemonade man, what you are doing is not healthy at all :biggrin:.
    I don't have the habit of defending lost cases. For example, when HA ministers showed no loyalty towards Chrbel Nahhas, It was untenable to defend them. With President Bachar, the situation is different. The proposed alternative to the current regime is made of salafi/ikhwan/fallooja terrorists. It is the one that can't be defended.
    And about the virtual war in this forum, les jeux sont faits. And it is easy to see that the extreme majority of forumers here support the president Bachar El Assad against the beheading revolutionaries. So I don't understand why I should be in a temper. Because except influencing the other forumers, and this is not true with those who can't change their mind, what one posts here have no effects in the situation in Syria.

Abotareq93

Legendary Member

جعجع:من المفترض البدء بمسيرة بناء الدولة بعد سقوط النظام السوري بـ2012

ElNashra

تطمن يا بشار نظامك باقي لبعد ٢٠١٢

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    Happy New Year Bashar!

wishing you many more years to come in power,good health,success,prosperity and victory over your enemies and the enemies of syria!!!

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    []
    ----------
    How can you people like the idiot Ghassan Bin Jedo
    -------
    It has been a while that everybody noticed that you completely lost your nerves and uncovered your true nature, and started calling anyone on the other side of your fake truth, disrespectful names.

Ghassan Ben Jeddo resigned from Al Jazeera before the events about Syria started, because he was been informed, like many in the station, about the next project, in all its details.

He knew what kind of war will be unleashed against Syria and what role media will have to play in it. He just didn't want to be part of it.

He had enough honesty and integrity to resign. And he did it in a very honorable way, without trying to insult or discredit the administration.

He just thanked everyone there and went in his way.

And such knowledgeable, honest and professional people, you call them idiots. And of course, there is nothing more arrogant than your own behavior.

So the guy who knows more than anyone else, what's going on inside that propaganda channel that you support so much, but prefers not to say much, out of respect for his colleagues, is according to you an idiot.

So classy of you. Your disrespect and intolerance are only matched by those of 3ar3our.

Then tell us again, how about you?... You, who don't know anything at all, and can't keep a minimum of respect towards those who are not on your side...what would you call yourself?

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    It has been a while that everybody noticed that you completely lost your nerves and uncovered your true nature, and started calling anyone on the other side of your fake truth, disrespectful names.

Ghassan Ben Jeddo resigned from Al Jazeera before the events about Syria started, because he was been informed, like many in the station, about the next project, in all its details.

He knew what kind of war will be unleashed against Syria and what role media will have to play in it. He just didn't want to be part of it.

He had enough honesty and integrity to resign. And he did it in a very honorable way, without trying to insult or discredit the administration.

He just thanked everyone there and went in his way.

And such knowledgeable, honest and professional people, you call them idiots. And of course, there is nothing more arrogant than your own behavior.

So the guy who knows more than anyone else, what's going on inside that propaganda channel that you support so much, but prefers not to say much, out of respect for his colleagues, is according to you an idiot.

So classy of you. Your disrespect and intolerance are only matched by those of 3ar3our.

Then tell us again, how about you?... You, who don't know anything at all, and can't keep a minimum of respect towards those who are not on your side...what would you call yourself?
    Anyone who is the son of his own grandfather would give me pause! :)
    Why are you so bothered by aljazeera? The regime can allow press but doesn't, they are allowing aljazeera to be the only source and giving them more weight.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Anyone who is the son of his own grandfather would give me pause! :)
    Why are you so bothered by aljazeera? The regime can allow press but doesn't, they are allowing aljazeera to be the only source and giving them more weight.
    I'm not bothered by Al Jazeera at all.

I'm just concerned about people, on our side of the border, who become so brainwashed as to come and put whatever Al Jazeera gives them, as a basis for debate, on the ground that this is the holy truth and that whomever doesn't agree is either a criminal supporting the regime or other names...

I can only notice that the intolerance has become a trend within the neo anti-Syrian groups...Some call you names and other preach for your beheading. It's just a difference of degree not a difference of nature. And that's not a good sign.

But hey, they have all one small thing in common: They like to play the oppressed card.

If you try to differ with them about their daily BS and other propagandist accusations and fabrications, you become an oppressor.

Quite refreshing.

he resigned on April 23 a month a a half after the events in Syria started

but hey don't let the facts get in the way .plz proceed to talk out of your *** like the rest of the bootlicker

Rye

he resigned on April 23 a month a a half after the events in Syria started

but hey don't let the facts get in the way .plz proceed to talk out of your *** like the rest of the bootlicker
    what difference does it make if he resigned before or after?

besides.. who is the bootlicker? is it the one standing with a regime against the world or the one riding every international wave no matter where it goes?

consistency anyone?

Status
    Not open for further replies.