Syria War in Syria - News and Updates[Year 2015 Events]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hameed

He's already protecting your hole isn't he... But of course abu bakr al pedophilee would not want to have any competitor over the juicy prey
wahahahahahahaha wahehehehehehee
The americans are playing with your arabic deep throat falsafet w hawbarat the same way the saudis play with their toes.. while eating dadel cookies.
Leik, soon you look like a featherless little souss add ma richak is being plucked.. You keep praising those apes, you will keep eating air ( as said, that's also hawa bel boko harami) you piece of ISIS air ..
Too bad there are no moderators to edit your posts. anyway that is not important.
The last time Americans said they're gonna train a group of mercenaries to fight ISIS and Assad, they ate back ( elli bet7ebbo ) and their mercenaries were exterminated. The Americans are going nuts !!! ,,,, they reach a stalemate back in mid 2012 and they were happy closing on Damascus ..... Suddenly boom !! their mercenaries started collapsing and they lost even their stronghold ...... I wonder how that happened. <== FACT !!

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The wets maybe wants to clip the salagis wings

but Assad is finished goods, he has no future
it's a matter of time

they are just waiting to find a replacement to him , maybe his brother or cousin or or or.

Whe hen the time is ready, the media will herald the new syria. Messiah

Hameed

He may wants to, but he can't.
Of course because his allies turned out to be filthy and cunning bastards.

All this AURA that was surrounding the Moumena3a Axis pre-2011 that the united states and israel were worried about turned out to be nothing but a pile of bullshit !! ]
Remember when Al mayadeen put that exciting war scenario on TV it was the next big thing since C&C RED ALERT back in the 90s, when put to the test, the SCANDAL was so shocking that this axis didn't have any plan in the first place for a coordinated attack.

Al manar ba3doun 3ayshina though .... fete7-110 .... 7ata el saroukh tolee3 110 mish 220 looooooooooooooooooool

Stormie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

صحيفة الاخوان المسلمين تهلل ل" حدود" داعشنشرت صحيفة السبيل اليومية الناطقة باسم الاخوان المسلمين، الخبر التالي؛ لاحظوا كم هم سعداء بتطبيق داعش للحدود " الشرعية"
الخبر:
نشر المكتب الإعلامي في "ولاية نينوى" التابع لتنظيم الدولة الإسلامية في العراق والشام صوراً لتطبيق حدود "السلب، واللواط، والزنا" على مواطنين عراقيين يعتقد أنهم من مدينة الموصل أمس الخميس.
وقام عناصر تنظيم الدولة برمي شابين بعد تقييد أيديهما إلى الخلف من مبنى مرتفع جداً عن سطح الأرض، وسط تجمع عدد كبير من الناس، معلقين أسفل الصورة أن الشابين قاما بعمل قوم لوط.
بينما قام عناصر آخرين برجم امراة بحجارة كبيرة حتى موتها بتهمة الزنا علماً بأنها متزوجة، وفقاً للمكتب الإعلامي في ولاية نينوى.
يشار أن تنظيم الدولة الإسلامية يقوم بشكل مستمر بإقامة الحدود الشرعية في المناطق التي تخضع لسيطرته، لا سيما محافظة الرقة السورية، ومدينة الموصل في العراق.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Too bad there are no moderators to edit your posts. anyway that is not important.
The last time Americans said they're gonna train a group of mercenaries to fight ISIS and Assad, they ate back ( elli bet7ebbo ) and their mercenaries were exterminated. The Americans are going nuts !!! ,,,, they reach a stalemate back in mid 2012 and they were happy closing on Damascus ..... Suddenly boom !! their mercenaries started collapsing and they lost even their stronghold ...... I wonder how that happened. <== FACT !!

If you keep your replies respectful you wouldn't cry for mods. Eno if your opinion sucks, at least keep the style and no one will whip you according to almoutanabi's rule of conduct ;)

I already told you that the americans are playing with you, right? Read my own posted news on those mercenaries.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
When Obama decided or tonight of bombing Assad

praxis of moumana3a Sarr yekhra wa ytoumm.
Pit turned out usa wanted the chemicals

can bachar witstand half what Daesh is taking in terms of air bombs by the allies

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

صحيفة الاخوان المسلمين تهلل ل" حدود" داعشنشرت صحيفة السبيل اليومية الناطقة باسم الاخوان المسلمين، الخبر التالي؛ لاحظوا كم هم سعداء بتطبيق داعش للحدود " الشرعية"
الخبر:
نشر المكتب الإعلامي في "ولاية نينوى" التابع لتنظيم الدولة الإسلامية في العراق والشام صوراً لتطبيق حدود "السلب، واللواط، والزنا" على مواطنين عراقيين يعتقد أنهم من مدينة الموصل أمس الخميس.
وقام عناصر تنظيم الدولة برمي شابين بعد تقييد أيديهما إلى الخلف من مبنى مرتفع جداً عن سطح الأرض، وسط تجمع عدد كبير من الناس، معلقين أسفل الصورة أن الشابين قاما بعمل قوم لوط.
بينما قام عناصر آخرين برجم امراة بحجارة كبيرة حتى موتها بتهمة الزنا علماً بأنها متزوجة، وفقاً للمكتب الإعلامي في ولاية نينوى.
يشار أن تنظيم الدولة الإسلامية يقوم بشكل مستمر بإقامة الحدود الشرعية في المناطق التي تخضع لسيطرته، لا سيما محافظة الرقة السورية، ومدينة الموصل في العراق.

wein baddoun yrou7o? More than a million people were annihilated in few months after the khmer rouges took over Campbodia. And like the KR most ISIS insects will be killed, and not sooner or later, rather sooner. They're now all too close, all too real for their existence to be tolerated by the nasty europeans.. oh, and the nastier russians.

Hameed

If you keep your replies respectful you wouldn't cry for mods. Eno if your opinion sucks, at least keep the style and no one will whip you according to almoutanabi's rule of conduct ;)

I already told you that the americans are playing with you, right? Read my own posted news on those mercenaries.
keep this advice to yourself, you're the one with the bad mouth. lezemlak " ikamet 7add el shari3a "

The americans are playing with you 3ayneh, dakhlak shu akhbar el Iran nuclear deal ?! last I heard Obama's giving them the finger again .... yallah keep running to your american masters like a lap dog

Hameed

wein baddoun yrou7o? More than a million people were annihilated in few months when the khmer rouges took over Campbodia. Most ISIS insects will be killed, and not sooner or later, rather sooner. They're now all too close, all too real for their existence to be tolerated by the nasty europeans.

last I heard, boko haram controls 30 % of nigeria and Hassan Nassrallah still blames turkey for financing ISIS .... shu hal 7mar, but it is what the Iranians told him to say. Erdogan however gave him and gave the Europeans the BIG FINGER and told them to check the passports of those "terrorists" before boarding the planes.

Hameed

When Obama decided or tonight of bombing Assad

praxis of moumana3a Sarr yekhra wa ytoumm.
Pit turned out usa wanted the chemicals

can bachar witstand half what Daesh is taking in terms of air bombs by the allies
well I remember back then telling you and pretty much most of you here on this forum, (who kept your eyes peeled wide open the whole night ) to wake me up when that happens and then I went offline to sleep.
and the next morning nothing happened.

Hameed

wein baddoun yrou7o? More than a million people were annihilated in few months after the khmer rouges took over Campbodia. And like the KR most ISIS insects will be killed, and not sooner or later, rather sooner. They're now all too close, all too real for their existence to be tolerated by the nasty europeans.. oh, and the nastier russians.
man you talk fantasies .... loooooooooooooool

Stormie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
But these insects have a billion two-faced sunnis behind them. Most sunnis think that Da3esh is still within the boundary of religion. To the extreme but still within what the religion allows them to do thus they don't see them doing anything wrong.

Hameed

But these insects have a billion two-faced sunnis behind them. Most sunnis think that Da3esh is still within the boundary of religion. To the extreme but still within what the religion allows them to do thus they don't see them doing anything wrong.
because ISIS is a natural result of many years of Islamic depression, the west is still making the same mistake and this time it is paying for it

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Stormie says majority of msulims are pro takfiri is kosher
Hanna saying it , is anti islam

tayeb, From now on , Hanna says so based on Stormie declaration

Stormie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
because ISIS is a natural result of many years of Islamic depression, the west is still making the same mistake and this time it is paying for it
You can't blame the west for stupidity. The Muslim world is wasting time over debate about theological issues rather than debate over their economic situation. I have seen it where one memorize the Quran but unable to sign his name. The five pillars of Islam are more important that the life they live in.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Only the opinion of those who give the order and decide how and when them apes will go, matters. The others, like abu el 3abed al baathi up here, can only wank and keep tharthara.. No one gives a rusty screw about what they think or fantasize about.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
last I heard, boko haram controls 30 % of nigeria and Hassan Nassrallah still blames turkey for financing ISIS .... shu hal 7mar, but it is what the Iranians told him to say. Erdogan however gave him and gave the Europeans the BIG FINGER and told them to check the passports of those "terrorists" before boarding the planes.

Ma I already told you the westerners and americans are playing saudi toes with you w inta tsu2, ma m'sadda2ne but insist on repeating the same, only so that it gets repeated through your own teeth,

Ba3den ya sherlock moukhabarat, how did u guess I was a HA recruit and not Amal?

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Stormie says majority of msulims are pro takfiri is kosher
Hanna saying it , is anti islam

tayeb, From now on , Hanna says so based on Stormie declaration

Stormie is a scientist. He uses a laboratory and follows strict scientific methods (he takes a lots of DNA, DTT, FTP and WWW samples, analyses them with digital instruments and sends the reports to the bureau of anti-takfirisists for double check and confirmation..)
If you only had his patience w ka zalameh no one would blame you for sha3wazeh.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.