Syria War in Syria - News and Updates[Year 2015 Events]

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
man you talk fantasies .... loooooooooooooool

Laken khidlak hal extra fantasi for being a loyal subscriber: Obama and Cameron just signed a happy meal deal over the head of abu bakr el 3anfoushi. They vowed that within 6 months a guided missil, a suicide bomber or syphilis will accompany 3ezrayel when he comes to ye2bad rou7o.. in small bits.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Stormie is a scientist. He uses a laboratory and follows strict scientific methods (he takes a lots of DNA, DTT, FTP and WWW samples, analyses them with digital instruments and sends the reports to the bureau of anti-takfirisists for double check and confirmation..)
If you only had his patience w ka zalameh no one would blame you for sha3wazeh.. :p

you hate to admit am right :).

Yet most of you say what I voice , but in a different way .......

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

you guys really like to hear the sound of your own voices huh?

anyways, you can tell that moooooo?mana3a axis is taking a beating in syria when HA sits at the table with FM and actually agrees to things and implements them.....

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

you guys really like to hear the sound of your own voices huh?

anyways, you can tell that moooooo?mana3a axis is taking a beating in syria when HA sits at the table with FM and actually agrees to things and implements them.....

- Nata2 Bandaré..
- What did he say?
- :noidea:
- When will he yonto2 again?
- After he wakes up next time
- When is that?
- :noidea:.. ask him yourself, when he wakes up next time.
- When is that?

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
u need the brain of Kissinger and Einstein put into one to understand my points, i dont blame you guys if you dont understand so i will present it in a cliff notes version to make it easier:

- pre 2011, HA does not abide by any agreements it makes, the only dialog it wants is for everyone to kneel before them

- post 2011, HA is begging to sit in the table with FM and cool the flames under their ass

Impera

u need the brain of Kissinger and Einstein put into one to understand my points, i dont blame you guys if you dont understand so i will present it in a cliff notes version to make it easier:

- pre 2011, HA does not abide by any agreements it makes, the only dialog it wants is for everyone to kneel before them

- post 2011, HA is begging to sit in the table with FM and cool the flames under their ass

I agree with that. The Syrian war has hit HA hard on all kinds of levels and HA is certainly more "docile" than ever before.

But you're framing it as if it's just a HA issue. Isn't Hariri scared that the majority of Sunnis no longer see him as The Sunni Leader and are slowly drifitng towards Jabhat Al-Nusra as the force that can stand up against HA with the former cleverly spearheading the "Sunni cause" and "moderating" their stances?

revolution425

You have such a bad case of inferiority complex, its sad and funny at the same time.

J_Raad1450

You are living in denial.

Last time I heard, FM will not form a government with HA because HA is fighting in Syria.
Last time I heard, FM will not hold a dialogue with HA as long as HA is fighting in Syria.

Those are the cliff notes. If you need an expended version you just have to ask.

Your lack of knowledge/ignorance surfaces pretty quickly.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
But you're framing it as if it's just a HA issue. Isn't Hariri scared that the majority of Sunnis no longer see him as The Sunni Leader and are slowly drifitng towards Jabhat Al-Nusra as the force that can stand up against HA with the former cleverly spearheading the "Sunni cause" and "moderating" their stances?

In Lebanon things are very opaque, especially to the masses who take information exactly as it is presented to them without question.

It's pretty obvious at this point that the FM is using the groups that have sprouted during SH's absence as bargaining chips against HA, with the Interior Ministry and head of the ISF being in the FM pocket, they bust these groups in return for HA concessions, serving the dual purpose of undermining their Sunni opponents while also gaining HA concessions.

Most politically learned/active people would agree that this is not a soft strategy, but a hard one. However, most Lebanese people do not see these nuances and strategies when they watch their TV's - they are simply looking for people to tell them what they should believe. What people see is not Hariri's strategy as described above, what they see is him nearly crying on Marcel's show when they put a picture of RH. Hariri has a serious image problem which puts off many Sunnis.

However, as described above, these groups such as JAN are very much at the mercy of Lebanon's demographic realities: 70% of the country is already de-facto against them no matter what they say or do, and the other 30% see them mostly as a tool to use against HA. I do not believe JAN poses an existential threat to Hariri or Lebanon, only a security threat. Hariri's fear is more likely that he will be sidestepped and become a shadow za3im as various strongmen within the FM try to fill the vacuum. This is already happening/happened.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
You are living in denial.

Last time I heard, FM will not form a government with HA because HA is fighting in Syria.
Last time I heard, FM will not hold a dialogue with HA as long as HA is fighting in Syria.

Those are the cliff notes. If you need an expended version you just have to ask.

Your lack of knowledge/ignorance surfaces pretty quickly.

Last I heard, Qusayr was the final stretch of the Syrian civil war and it would finish a few months after.
Last I heard, Aoun can become president whether FM likes it or not.

J_Raad1450

Last I heard, Qusayr was the final stretch of the Syrian civil war and it would finish a few months after.

Let alone form a dialogue with HA, FM (at first) did not want to form a government with HA as long as HA fighting in Syria.

The Syrian situation is becoming a nightmare for the Saudi axis day by day.

You are a misinformed kid. That's all. Ask when you are clueless. We will give you the facts. Don't look that much ignorant. I feel bad for you.

كتلة المستقبل اللبنانية: الحكومة مقابل انسحاب حزب الله من سوريا

اليوم : كتلة المستقبل اللبنانية: الحكومة مقابل انسحاب حزب الله من سوريا

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Bandar has a point to a certsin level

teh usa, has all parties where they want them now
all tired and at a stalemate

they can easily dictate the outcomes they so desire

i mentioned earlier that bachar future is over, they are looking for a scenario to replace him , assassination Would be the easiest tool.

That does not imply that the sunni won, far from it. They were just used to advance the west , usa, basically plans

waht are those plans, will know soon.

J_Raad1450

FM does not even honors their martyrs words. Bunch of sell outs.

لا حكومة بلبنان في المدى المنظور قبل انسحاب حزب الله من القتال بسوريا، هكذا حسم تيار المستقبل الموقف مع بدء الشهر الثامن على تكليف تمام سلام بتشكيل الحكومة، ففي حسابات السياسة اللبنانية، ليس سرا أن كل شيء -حتى تشكيل الحكومة- مرتبط عضويا بالأزمة السورية.

J_Raad1450

Bandar has a point to a certsin level

teh usa, has all parties where they want them now
all tired and at a stalemate

they can easily dictate the outcomes they so desire

i mentioned earlier that bachar future is over, they are looking for a scenario to replace him , assassination Would be the easiest tool.

That does not imply that the sunni won, far from it. They were just used to advance the west , usa, basically plans

waht are those plans, will know soon.

Make sure to keep us posted and updated :car:

J_Raad1450

Bandar,

to summarize it for you and keep you posted:

FM already knows that Syria is a losing battle for the Saudi axis. It is over.
Now, FM is ready to hold a dialogue with HA.
It is called the "boot on your neck strategy".

Stormie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
القائد المقاوم حسن نصرالله:_{{من اهم النتائج الموجودة الآن، مسار الأحداث خلال السنوات الماضية الواقع الميداني صورته على الشكل التالي: جزء كبير من سوريا وكل مدنها الرئيسية عند النظام، جزء من الأرض مع داعش، وجزء من الأرض مع جبهة النصرة وقوى أخرى، الواقع الميداني أوصل أن ما يسمى بالجيش الحر، أو ما يسمى بالقوى المعتدلة (بين هلالين) وبتعبير أدق: القوى العسكرية المرتبطة بالإئتلاف مع اسطمبول، او المرتبطة بالمملكة العربية السعودية وأخواتها هي بمعرض الزوال }}

Read carefully, Bandar and king of desert have no influence in Syria anymore

J_Raad1450

الر”.ئيس فؤاد السنيورة الرافض للحوار مع حزب الله، على قاعدة عدم إعطاء الحزب صك براءة، فيما هو يقاتل في سوريا ويمنع انتخاب رئيس للجمهورية

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
yes yes, we can see from the map that is stickied on this very page that syria is over - bashar won everyone can go home.

hahahahahahahah.

delusional fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.