yes yes, we can see from the map that is stickied on this very page that syria is over - bashar won everyone can go home.
The Syrian conflict is over in favor the regime. It is over! It took Hafez Al Assad 8 years from 1977 to 1985 to cleanse from the Muslim brotherhood in Syria. I think it will take Bashar fewer than 8 years to cleanse Syria. Stay tuned.
Just to make it clear for you guys, you see that map up there, a few years ago it was 100% red. When general 9al3a was issuing one way tickets and naswallah was calling the STL an israeli scheme. today, this map is carved a million ways here and there, and we are back in the country in full force, with Aoun begging for a President/PM swap deal and HA stuck in an endless war. I know you guys are brainwashed beyond help so i understand that you don't realize what is happening.
In Lebanon things are very opaque, especially to the masses who take information exactly as it is presented to them without question.
It's pretty obvious at this point that the FM is using the groups that have sprouted during SH's absence as bargaining chips against HA, with the Interior Ministry and head of the ISF being in the FM pocket, they bust these groups in return for HA concessions, serving the dual purpose of undermining their Sunni opponents while also gaining HA concessions.
Most politically learned/active people would agree that this is not a soft strategy, but a hard one. However, most Lebanese people do not see these nuances and strategies when they watch their TV's - they are simply looking for people to tell them what they should believe. What people see is not Hariri's strategy as described above, what they see is him nearly crying on Marcel's show when they put a picture of RH. Hariri has a serious image problem which puts off many Sunnis.
However, as described above, these groups such as JAN are very much at the mercy of Lebanon's demographic realities: 70% of the country is already de-facto against them no matter what they say or do, and the other 30% see them mostly as a tool to use against HA. I do not believe JAN poses an existential threat to Hariri or Lebanon, only a security threat. Hariri's fear is more likely that he will be sidestepped and become a shadow za3im as various strongmen within the FM try to fill the vacuum. This is already happening/happened.
loooooool nice comparison, the two events are exactly the same
please show the an article or something, i never knew that haffez faced a civil war and lost control of more than half his country.
i am staying tuned, every day is a joy.
You cannot be that ignorant! Go hide under a rock or something. Car bombs and assassinations were commons in Syria till 1985.
Islamist uprising in Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
man this is too much, please stop, let me catch my breath
nice objective newspaper bro LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL