Syria War in Syria - News and Updates[Year 2015 Events]

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Raad1450

yes yes, we can see from the map that is stickied on this very page that syria is over - bashar won everyone can go home.

hahahahahahahah.

delusional fools.

The Syrian conflict is over in favor the regime. It is over! It took Hafez Al Assad 8 years from 1977 to 1985 to cleanse from the Muslim brotherhood in Syria. I think it will take Bashar fewer than 8 years to cleanse Syria. Stay tuned.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
Just to make it clear for you guys, you see that map up there, a few years ago it was 100% red. When general 9al3a was issuing one way tickets and naswallah was calling the STL an israeli scheme. today, this map is carved a million ways here and there, and we are back in the country in full force, with Aoun begging for a President/PM swap deal and HA stuck in an endless war. I know you guys are brainwashed beyond help so i understand that you don't realize what is happening.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
The Syrian conflict is over in favor the regime. It is over! It took Hafez Al Assad 8 years from 1977 to 1985 to cleanse from the Muslim brotherhood in Syria. I think it will take Bashar fewer than 8 years to cleanse Syria. Stay tuned.

loooooool nice comparison, the two events are exactly the same

please show the an article or something, i never knew that haffez faced a civil war and lost control of more than half his country.

i am staying tuned, every day is a joy.

J_Raad1450

Just to make it clear for you guys, you see that map up there, a few years ago it was 100% red. When general 9al3a was issuing one way tickets and naswallah was calling the STL an israeli scheme. today, this map is carved a million ways here and there, and we are back in the country in full force, with Aoun begging for a President/PM swap deal and HA stuck in an endless war. I know you guys are brainwashed beyond help so i understand that you don't realize what is happening.

The war in Syria is over in favor of the regime. You take it to the bank. Done.

Impera

In Lebanon things are very opaque, especially to the masses who take information exactly as it is presented to them without question.

It's pretty obvious at this point that the FM is using the groups that have sprouted during SH's absence as bargaining chips against HA, with the Interior Ministry and head of the ISF being in the FM pocket, they bust these groups in return for HA concessions, serving the dual purpose of undermining their Sunni opponents while also gaining HA concessions.

Most politically learned/active people would agree that this is not a soft strategy, but a hard one. However, most Lebanese people do not see these nuances and strategies when they watch their TV's - they are simply looking for people to tell them what they should believe. What people see is not Hariri's strategy as described above, what they see is him nearly crying on Marcel's show when they put a picture of RH. Hariri has a serious image problem which puts off many Sunnis.

It's the classic strategy of creating the problem, waiting for the reaction then offer solutions. It's been used for thousands of years.

But at least you've admitted that FM supported terrorist groups inside Lebanon for whatever the purpose might be.

However, as described above, these groups such as JAN are very much at the mercy of Lebanon's demographic realities: 70% of the country is already de-facto against them no matter what they say or do, and the other 30% see them mostly as a tool to use against HA. I do not believe JAN poses an existential threat to Hariri or Lebanon, only a security threat. Hariri's fear is more likely that he will be sidestepped and become a shadow za3im as various strongmen within the FM try to fill the vacuum. This is already happening/happened.

The 30% sees them now as a tool against HA but few years down the road that may change.

Don't forget that 2014 JAN is 1982 HA. Then HA learned that they needed a more moderate public image so they went covert.

With the entire region going ablaze, JAN could do that in Lebanon but with a different name.

As for SH, Jumbie in one Wikileaks cable said that SH is a "nice guy" which is an insult when it comes to politics because it means that he's naive, which I agree.

J_Raad1450

loooooool nice comparison, the two events are exactly the same

please show the an article or something, i never knew that haffez faced a civil war and lost control of more than half his country.

i am staying tuned, every day is a joy.

You cannot be that ignorant! Go hide under a rock or something. Car bombs and assassinations were commons in Syria till 1985.

Islamist uprising in Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

152c9qp.jpg

Stormie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
SUNNI VS SUNNI Killing
تواردت أنباء عن قيام القوة المركزية لحركة أحرار الشام الإسلامية بمداهمة مقرات لجبهة شام (مقرات الفاروق سابقا) في مدينة قلعة المضيق وفي منطقة راشا بجبل شحشبو بريف حماة الغربي ، ولم تتبين الأسباب التي دفعتهم للقيام بذلك .

فقد تم تسيير رتل كبير من ريف ادلب الى كل من مدينة قلعة المضيق في سهل الغاب ، وقرية راشا في جبل شحشبو بريف حماة ، و اللتان تعدان معقل لجبهة شام (كتائب الفاروق سابقاً وتحديداً كتيبة الشهيد خالد نصرالله ) ، وقاموا بأسر جميع العناصر المتواجدين بالمقرات .

واصيب احد أفراد "جبهة شام" كما و تم الاستيلاء على جميع اسلحتهم وذخائرهم ، وأنباء عن إعتقال القائد أيضا ، وتم إختطاف

J_Raad1450

looooooooooool

man this is too much, please stop, let me catch my breath

nice objective newspaper bro LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I tried very hard to find an article from almustaqbal newspapers but they did not existed back then. I am sorry if I disappointed you ;(

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

شبكة اخبار القصير الوطنية

6 ساعة ·
‫#‏دمشق‬:
الجيش السوري ينفذ اكبر عملية اخلاء لمسلحين ومدنيين من الغوطة الشرقية باتجاه قدسيا.
المسلحون الذين انسحبوا من الغوطة الشرقية لدمشق سلموا أنفسهم للجيش السوري ويتم حاليا تأمين مساكن للعائلات وتوزيع المعونات

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

شبكة منقول الاخبارية | M.N.N

2 hrs ·
«شبكة منقول الاخبارية» - مصدر عسكري | وحدة من الجيش والقوات المسلحة دمرت بعد الرصد والمتابعة تجمعات لإرهابيي تنظيم "جبهة النصرة" وأردت العديد منهم قتلى شرق قرية (المدور) المتاخمة للحدود اللبنانية جنوب غرب مركز مدينة ‫#‏حمص‬ بنحو 40 كم.
++++++++++++++
شبكة منقول الاخبارية» - ريف ‫#‏حماة‬ | "حركة أحرار الشام" تختطف قائد كتائب الفاروق بريف حماة "سعيد نصر الله" وعدد من مسلحيه بعد اقتحام أحد مقرات الكتائب .. كما دارت مواجهات بين الطرفين أسفرت عن إصابة شقيقه بجروح خطرة، واختطاف شابين من إذاعة هوا سمارت المعارضة.
+++++++++++
شبكة منقول الاخبارية» | مقتل القيادي في تنظيم " حركة حزم " الإرهابية المدعو ( حسين محمد شكري ) مع عدد من مسلحي الحركة ، في هجومٍ شنّه مسلحون مجهولون على مقرهم في حي المرجة بـ ‫#‏حلب
\
++++++++++++

حلب || مرتزقة ما يسمى بالجبهة الشامية تصدر بيانا تمهل فيه مرتزقة كتائب ابو عمارة المقربة من ارهابي جبهة النصرة بتسليم عدد من عناصرها لاتهامهم بالهجوم على احد مقراتها في ‫#‏حلب‬ والذي اسفر عن مقتل وجرح عدد من مسلحيها

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

عشاق العقيد النمر

11 hrs ·

خاص ‫#‏إدلب‬ ‫#‏أبو_الظهور‬

سقوط طائرة حمولة بالقرب من أبو الظهور بدون معرفة الأسباب ...
+++++++++++++++++

جبهة النصرة تسقط طائرة نقل عسكرية تابعة للنظام بإدلب
---------------------

أعلنت ‫#‏جبهة_النصرة‬ مساء أمس، إسقاط طائرة نقل عسكرية من طراز اليوشن، تابعة لنظام الأسد بالقرب من مطار أبو الظهور العسكري، بريف ‫#‏إدلب‬ شمال ‫#‏سوريا‬.

وأكد أبو محمد المتوكل، المسؤول الإعلامي في جبهة النصرة قاطع ‫#‏حماه‬، لمراسل الأناضول، إسقاط الطائرة، كما أفاد بمقتل 5 عناصر من قوات النظام في كمين لدى محاولتهم جلب المياه من آبار في محيط المطار صباح أمس، مشيراً إلى أن المخاطرة بالخروج من المطار بهذا الشكل يدل على مدى النقص في الإمدادات الذي يعاني منه مقاتلي النظام داخل المطار.

ويأتي هذا التطور بعد أن تمكنت جبهة النصرة أول أمس، من إحكام الحصار على ‫#‏مطار‬ _أبو_الظهور العسكري، إثر سيطرتها على قرية ‫#‏تل_سلمو‬ الإستراتيجية المحاذية للمطار، والذي كانت قوات النظام قد اتخذته كنقطة متقدمة لمنع تقدم قوات المعارضة بإتجاه المطار.

و فرضت جبهة النصرة حصار منذ ثلاثة أسابيع على المطار، بهدف السيطرة عليه، بعد أن تمكنت مع فصائل معارضة أخرى من دحر قوات النظام من معسكري ‫#‏وادي_الضيف‬ والحامدية، أكبر معقلين للنظام بريف إدلب، فيما يقول ناشطون على إطلاع بالأوضاع هناك، بأن سقوط المطار المحاصر بات أمراً محتماً، وهي مسألة وقت فحسب.

ويعد مطار أبو الظهور، الواقع جنوب شرقي مدينة معرة النعمان، أحد أكبر المطارات في المنطقة الشمالية، وثاني أهم مطار عسكري في سوريا، وتبلغ مساحته 8 كيلو متر مربع، وفيه 22 محطا لطائرات ميغ 21 وميغ 23، ويتمركز فيه حوالي 500 عنصر من قوات النظام، ويتبع إدارياً للواء 14 الموجود في حماة.
(المصدر: وكالة الأناضول)

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
kurds turned some regime SAA into stroganoff today in hasakah province.

its well known that SAA in kurdish areas are just cannon fodder being used by the crafty kurds to help fight IS.

in reality the kurds are part of the FSA and the revolution, after IS is finished for sure they will turn the rifle on the regime,.

Status
Not open for further replies.