Yemen War in Yemen [Breaking: Abu Dhabi targeted again]

NewLeb

It is not because you feel joy, -however big it is,- for being Jewry toy that others should envy your toy position.

I view Jewry the same way I view Alloushes:

Bothersome minority groups that always need to be kept in line.

You’d both do the world a favor by vaporizing yourselves into smithereens….

agnostic

Legendary Member
I agnostic also express my condolences to UAE.
I even do more and send flowers with Sethrida, that 3orban use to call LiFa icone

Let's not exaggerate,
Certes Sethrida and her visits to UAE and Khaleej are not at all virtual but real and physical,
Still the flowers are just smilies (I can't help myself and get rid of my suspected Jewish roots)

🌹🌷🌼🌸💐🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
✡️✡️✡️✡️😢😭😢😭

Last edited:

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This Zeinab has me blocked for some reason. Shaklo l FPM/Rainbow logo ma 3ajaba because I rarely comment on tweets. lol

Absar Shou 3amil...Bass Akeed Btestehil.
Tayyib Jarrib 7ott Ta7t El logo Zou L Fiqar...Yemkin 7atta Yetla3lak Nassib, Meen Bya3rif.

Attachments

• Zaynab.JPG
    Zaynab.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 3

agnostic

Legendary Member
You’d both do the world a favor by vaporizing yourselves into smithereens….
Bro

You and @Patriot who gave you a thumbs up are both living in denial.

Do you really want us to believe you saying about the Jews who have the upper hand in the Jewry colonies aka "the free world" that are the Western countries that they "do the world a favor by vaporizing [themselves] into smithereens…." Dare you put that in a tweet by an anonymous account, not to speak about saying it in a nominative way.

Delusion is a defensive psychic mechanism against the burden of the reality that psychism can't or refuse to support and face. And since you feel joy in being Jewry toy, everything is good, SO FAR*.

*Think about what happened to the Lebanese who trusted the Jewry banking system

#With_Jews_You_Always_Lose (you can check it with our bro @Soldier of Zion, salemto mab7u7 sawto since Alloushes retaliated against the UAE)

agnostic

Legendary Member
@Apostate

Last night has passed by several hours now. 5abberna shu 3emlo mama7yn bani 2a3rab that you rushed to inform us that they were going to turn the Earth upside down during this night.

Israel was counting on their jarab toys to fight Alloushes. Perhaps the UAE is also doing the same and is counting on its Lebanese toys, with in top the LiFa and its iconic diva the cute Sethrida.

#Israel_Jarab_LiFa = Alliance of Anxiety

Some Ads break

Be Happy
The best researchers of Beloved Iran
Have developed the best medicine
Ever made to treat the anxiety
Available now in the pharmacies

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
@Apostate

Last night has passed by several hours now. 5abberna shu 3emlo mama7yn bani 2a3rab that you rushed to inform us that they were going to turn the Earth upside down during this night.

Israel was counting on their jarab toys to fight Alloushes. Perhaps the UAE is also doing the same and is counting on its Lebanese toys, with in top the LiFa and its iconic diva the cute Sethrida.

Some Ads break

Be Happy

It was a good bbq night

UOBLPW7ZFJCAZDL7DHWHGGFK24.jpg

Weezy

Legendary Member
@Apostate

Some Ads break

Be Happy

You won't see this on Al Manar. On Al Manar you'll only hear about the prosperity and and unprecedented divine victories the people of Iraq/Syria/Lebanon/Yemen are living :)