War On The Rest Of PMAs Term

• Advertisement
  • LVV

LVV

What about investments and the “900,000” job opportunities?
    That’s propaganda
    Much less jobs
    Probably tens of thousands of jobs
    For Lebanese
    Lebanese should work like foreigners to get hundreds of thousands of jobs

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

The next fight is for customs chief Daher. Amal is trying to change the powers of the director general so it goes to the shi3e head of the supreme council of customs.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Not really, I enjoy an excellent personal and working relationship with Hariri, the prime minister office and his ministries.
    so you should know that some are taking a lot of care for this relationship

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The next fight is for customs chief Daher. Amal is trying to change the powers of the director general so it goes to the shi3e head of the supreme council of customs.
    تنفيذ الطائف لم يبدأ بعد…. هذا عنوان الأزمة السياسية القادمة! تنفيذ الطائف لم يبدأ بعد…. هذا عنوان الأزمة السياسية القادمة! - Al-Khabar

يستفيد بري من الوقت لتكريس الاستمرار في الإصلاحات من النقطة التي وصلت اليها عبر الشروع لتطبيق الطائف، ويدفع في تشكيل الهيئة الوطنية واقرار قانون انتخاب خارج القيد الطائفي وانتخاب مجلس شيوخ أما رئيس الجمهورية يفرمل تطبيق الطائف من النقطة التي بدأ منها لعل ذلك يؤمن ضمانات اكثر ومنها صلاحيات جديدة لرئيس الجمهورية الأمر الذي ترفض فيه الطائفة السنية أن تتنازل عن اي جزء من صلاحية رئيس الحكومة. هذا فعليًا الذي ألهب مواقع القرار داخل الطائفة السنية لتتداعى الى عقد اجتماعات متتالية ما زالت متواصلة، مع تزايد حجم الأزمة بين رئيس الجمهورية ورئيس الحكومة.

mikeys71

mikeys71

we are still waiting for justice after 6 weeks.

عندما تبدأ محاكمة المتورطين بإشكال قبرشمون لا تنسوا محاكمة من فكَّر،حرَّض،سبَّب وبالآخر من نفَّذ
    هيك بتكون محاكمة عادلة

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

عندما تبدأ محاكمة المتورطين بإشكال قبرشمون لا تنسوا محاكمة من فكَّر،حرَّض،سبَّب وبالآخر من نفَّذ
    هيك بتكون محاكمة عادلة
    those who killed the two need to go to jail. thats it.

mikeys71

mikeys71

those who killed the two need to go to jail. thats it.
    Those who started need to be held responsible. Just because you are a bodyguard of a minister does not give the right to shoot your way thru towns.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Those who started need to be held responsible. Just because you are a bodyguard of a minister does not give the right to shoot your way thru towns.
    show me evidence that he shot through towns?? the 4 shooters are already being convicted.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Because the minister can never pass our region and we are going to use the banadoura w beyd to make sure he never transpass!

Dare if his bodyguards try to open the road!

L

La Blague

If you are the bodyguard of a minister it is your duty to secure a road that is closed purposely to his convoy, you are strictly forbidden to stop because he coud be killed. And if needed you use your gun.
    If the Military tribunal proves shooting was uncalled for then yes they will be sentenced.

But what I still don’t understand is why you postBachir-neoLFers/geageaists are defending/licking Walid Jumblatt ass?

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    But what I still don’t understand is why you postBachir-neoLFers/geageaists are defending/licking Walid Jumblatt ass?
    That's an easy sacrifice. They can do more. They can for example eat half the content of Jumblat's ass before loading a gun and blowing two toes off their foot. Would this annoy FPM? If yes, then they'd be happy and in total harmony with the universe. If no, no worries: they'd devour the rest of sa3louk beik's caca, put the gun to their spongy skulls and pull the trigger while giving FPM the middle finger.
    Jumblat had a name for them, remember? Bad sex or something...o_O

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    That's an easy sacrifice. They can do more. They can for example eat half the content of Jumblat's ass before loading a gun and blowing two toes off their foot. Would this annoy FPM? If yes, then they'd be happy and in total harmony with the universe. If no, no worries: they'd devour the rest of sa3louk beik's caca, put the gun to their spongy skulls and pull the trigger while giving FPM the middle finger.
    Jumblat had a name for them, remember? Bad sex or something...o_O
    lol

Like 3awneyye:
    1. Hezbollah weapons are now sacred and they are collaborating with Iranian wissaye and militia 3a 2albon metl el 3assal :)
    2. No more Bells lost in Jabal, Jumblat ma fi menno mnetla3 nzourou metl ma baddou :)
    3. Berri is great we do whatever he wants :)
    4. Hariri is awesome so long that we get lion share of mu7assassa :)
    5. Let's make FPM the FM of the 90's collaborate with Iranian wissaye wa kellou tamem :)
    6. Syria is now 2ummuna el-7anoun :)
    7. SSNP our brothers in arms :)
    8. Baath 7abeyeb 2albna :)
    9. We love Marada, we hate Marada, bukra we will love them again, 7assab massale7na elshakhseyye :)
    10. We go to US congress and complain about Hezboallah and Syria, we come to Lebanon and collaborate with both and Iran for good measure :)
    11. We advocate for secular parties, we create one of the most sectarian parties :)
    12. We advocate against Feudalism and create neo-feudalsim :)
    13. We advocate for sovereignty and flush it down the drain and support Iranian oversight :)
    14. wa halummmmmma Jara :) add what I missed and I am sure I missed a lot still.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    lol

Like 3awneyye:
    1. Hezbollah weapons are now sacred and they are collaborating with Iranian wissaye and militia 3a 2albon metl el 3assal :)
    2. No more Bells lost in Jabal, Jumblat ma fi menno mnetla3 nzourou metl ma baddou :)
    5. Let's make FPM the FM of the 90's collaborate with Iranian wissaye wa kellou tamem :)
    9. We love Marada, we hate Marada, bukra we will love them again, 7assab massale7na elshakhseyye :)
    10. We go to US congress and complain about Hezboallah and Syria, we come to Lebanon and collaborate with both and Iran for good measure :)
    11. We advocate for secular parties, we create one of the most sectarian parties :)
    13. We advocate for sovereignty and flush it down the drain and support Iranian oversight :)
    14. wa halummmmmma Jara :) add what I missed and I am sure I missed a lot still.
    I think you missed the crux of my post: due to their underdog status, all LFers do, they do to spite FPM; not for political tactical or strategical reasons not even reasons-du-jour that directly short-term benefit them or their community. Hence the huge difference in hablaneh magnitude...
    and of course, forgot this :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I think you missed the crux of my post: due to their underdog status, all LFers do, they do to spite FPM, not for political tactical or strategical reasons not even reasons-du-jour that directly short-term benefit them or their community. Hence the huge difference in hablaneh magnitude.
    Potayto potaato, tomayto tomaato :)

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No they should allow the minister’s Convoy to get stopped and ambushed by armed filth...

Once a militia, always a militia!!

#LF_logic

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    lol

Like 3awneyye:
    Why are LF so hyper about this case?

#LF_logic