War On The Rest Of PMAs Term

Weezy

Weezy

The president suggested having an election from the people, and he also suggested to go to the parliament and let the MPs choose between the two strongest Christians, him and Geagea. They didn't agree with him.
Why should we elect directly from the people if the constitution says otherwise? And why should only him and geagea nominate? And who is he to put a veto on anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Weezy

Weezy

He made nothing [].
    GMA deserved to be President same as Hariri deserves to be PM. You just an islamic slave who is probably from some village in Akkar near the syrian border. You are probably busy smuggling your syrian brothers over the border and then start crying la2ano they took your job: house cleaning.

GMA was MADE President as he deserved to be President from 2005. Just you [] extended the inevitable. You guys drowned and keep on drowning. Feb 14 2al! LOL
    How is this even relevant? I'm from Beirut mafe hada day3awe ghairkon hon

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

It's not a dream. That's what the constitution says. You're the one dreaming.
    soon u will see the powers the President keep talking. there is no turning back and you and your beloved WJ can eat shit.

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    Why should we elect directly from the people if the constitution says otherwise? And why should only him and geagea nominate? And who is he to put a veto on anyone?
    Because the people were supposed to elect a new parliament according to the constitution and the new parliament was supposed to elect the President. But your friends just decided to re-up their term twice. Because it's about time for the Christians to get a president that has a big people support behind him like the rest of the religions in this country. And he represents the biggest percentage of Christians in Lebanon if you didn't know. Capiche?

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    looks like the front has been opened. SG interview was unpleasant and pretty clear. Feb 14 can return at any moment. The trio WJ and SG and Hariri will be the front against the rest of PMAs term. they have the rest of the goons also Tamem Salam, Sanfoura and Mikati. this time they have also Berri and SF ma3oun.

This front will be initiated soon with the biggest objective to block Bassils presidency after Aoun.

leh ze3len enta tayb?
    This way Hariri gets to be corrupted and da3esh member for the Aounist again :lol:

Weezy

Weezy

Rifi orphans think they are smart... enno, la Bassil wla Hariri eryinkon...

Can't wait to see President Bassil heading the Council of Ministers with Hariri.

You and Riffi prepare a7san ma yjikon jalta
    I like how everyone comes with an analysis of where I’m from or to whom I pledge allegiance.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I like how everyone comes with an analysis of where I’m from or to whom I pledge allegiance too.
    It doesn't matter... you sound like Riffi and co. A mab3ous from FM-FPM relations.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Ever since you started posting on this forum, mafi ela rasak nda3as.
    When Bachar's rule in Syria got shaken, you were under the illusion you could threaten all non sunnis, and sunnis who disagreed with you, not only in Lebanon, but in the whole Levant LOL. Yet Aoun became your president and you wouldn't dare insult him now with your real identity publicly. I understand you, posting anonymously in a forum is all you have left to vent...rou7 ndab.

Weezy

Weezy

It doesn't matter... you sound like Riffi and co. A mab3ous from FM-FPM relations.
    Not really, I enjoy an excellent personal and working relationship with Hariri, the prime minister office and his ministries.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Not really, I enjoy an excellent personal and working relationship with Hariri, the prime minister office and his ministries.
    [] enta working relationship?? slave relationship with a sandwich falafel and a coke from tari2 l jdide in election time, sa7tein.

Last edited by a moderator: