War On The Rest Of PMAs Term

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Cases like that of Suzane l hajj show how much of a ****ed up justice system we have here. You can't blame Joumblatt when aoun removes and appoints influenced judges in every case.
She was acquitted, and as far as I know she is close to Hariri rather than Aoun... also no one removes or appointed judges... joumblat and his team are just making noise... and just a side note, so long as justice prevails, I will be with sending the culprits to jail, be they joumblat, Irslan, Bassil or whoever...

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

لفت نائب رئيس مجلس الوزراء غسان حاصباني إلى أنه "عقد اليوم اجتماع في القصر الجمهوري لدراسة الاوضاع الاقتصادية والمالية برئاسة رئيس الجمهورية ميشال عون وحضور رئيس مجلس النواب نبيه بري ورئيس مجلس الوزراء سعد الحريري، ووزراء المال علي حسن خليل، شؤون رئاسة الجمهورية سليم جريصاتي والاقتصاد منصور بطيش، رئيس لجنة المال والموازنة النائب ابراهيم كنعان، حاكم مصرف لبنان رياض سلامة، رئيس جمعية المصارف سليم صفير والمدير العام لرئاسة الجمهورية انطوان شقير وفي الحقيقة لم أجد مبررا لاستبعاد نائب رئيس مجلس الوزراء عن اجتماع من هذا النوع، خصوصا ان لنا ولمن نمثل مقاربات واضحة بما يخدم الحكومة والمصلحة العليا للبنان. ولا حاجة للتذكير بالدور الذي قمنا ونقوم به في هذا المجال، من وضعنا لطروحات للخروج من الأزمة الى السعي مع دول صديقة لتعزيز الودائع في مصرف لبنان والتي قد تتبلور قريباً".

وفي بيان له، أشار حاصباني إلى أنه "اذا كان البعض يريد تهميش هذا الموقع الأرثوذكسي الاول في السلطة التنفيذية، وهو حاليا يمثل مكوناً سياسياً اساسياً في البلاد، فيكون بهذا التهميش يضرب المنطق المؤسساتي الذي يجب السعي لتكريسه، خصوصاً في هذه المرحلة الدقيقة التي تتطلب تعاوناً وجمعاً لكل القدرات المتاحة".

look at this khara

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    We are asking for our rights as well. The president is not allowed to impose the agenda on the PM. Only the PM can put the agenda and call for a cabinet meeting. It's not stalling since we are protecting our rights.
    It's the PM's right to not hold a government meeting for no reason at all?
    The President did not impose anything, just asked the PM to stop being a coward and man up

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    لفت نائب رئيس مجلس الوزراء غسان حاصباني إلى أنه "عقد اليوم اجتماع في القصر الجمهوري لدراسة الاوضاع الاقتصادية والمالية برئاسة رئيس الجمهورية ميشال عون وحضور رئيس مجلس النواب نبيه بري ورئيس مجلس الوزراء سعد الحريري، ووزراء المال علي حسن خليل، شؤون رئاسة الجمهورية سليم جريصاتي والاقتصاد منصور بطيش، رئيس لجنة المال والموازنة النائب ابراهيم كنعان، حاكم مصرف لبنان رياض سلامة، رئيس جمعية المصارف سليم صفير والمدير العام لرئاسة الجمهورية انطوان شقير وفي الحقيقة لم أجد مبررا لاستبعاد نائب رئيس مجلس الوزراء عن اجتماع من هذا النوع، خصوصا ان لنا ولمن نمثل مقاربات واضحة بما يخدم الحكومة والمصلحة العليا للبنان. ولا حاجة للتذكير بالدور الذي قمنا ونقوم به في هذا المجال، من وضعنا لطروحات للخروج من الأزمة الى السعي مع دول صديقة لتعزيز الودائع في مصرف لبنان والتي قد تتبلور قريباً".

وفي بيان له، أشار حاصباني إلى أنه "اذا كان البعض يريد تهميش هذا الموقع الأرثوذكسي الاول في السلطة التنفيذية، وهو حاليا يمثل مكوناً سياسياً اساسياً في البلاد، فيكون بهذا التهميش يضرب المنطق المؤسساتي الذي يجب السعي لتكريسه، خصوصاً في هذه المرحلة الدقيقة التي تتطلب تعاوناً وجمعاً لكل القدرات المتاحة".

look at this khara
    "اذا كان البعض يريد تهميش هذا الموقع الأرثوذكسي الاول في السلطة التنفيذية، "

This is hilarious :lol:
    He thinks he was left out because he's Orthodox hahahaha

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

his a retard

Weezy

Weezy

Your entire agenda is defending the Christians’ rights. It’s funny seeing you laughing at someone doing the same exact thing you’re doing.

Weezy

Weezy

She was acquitted, and as far as I know she is close to Hariri rather than Aoun... also no one removes or appointed judges... joumblat and his team are just making noise... and just a side note, so long as justice prevails, I will be with sending the culprits to jail, be they joumblat, Irslan, Bassil or whoever...
    Cases like Micheal Samaha and Suzanne l Hajj prove that justice in Lebanon is far from prevailing.

Weezy

Weezy

It's the PM's right to not hold a government meeting for no reason at all?
    The President did not impose anything, just asked the PM to stop being a coward and man up
    When Berri paused the parliament for 1.5 years Aoun didn’t seem to mind.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Your entire agenda is defending the Christians’ rights. It’s funny seeing you laughing at someone doing the same exact thing you’re doing.
    Are you stupid ?
    Because you have to be stupid to believe he was left out because he's Orthodox

3 Orthodox ministers are in Strong Lebanon Bloc, we speak in their name
    mind your own business.

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Cases like Micheal Samaha and Suzanne l Hajj prove that justice in Lebanon is far from prevailing.
    I don’t know about Hajj, didn’t follow closely. Samaha’s case was tried and he was found guilty and served jail time no? Regardless, agree justice is not great...but we can’t keep trampling on it with the excuse of “it has always been bad”...

Weezy

Weezy

I don’t know about Hajj, didn’t follow closely. Samaha’s case was tried and he was found guilty and served jail time no? Regardless, agree justice is not great...but we can’t keep trampling on it with the excuse of “it has always been bad”...
    He served 3 years for spreading car bombs and terrorism, this isn’t justice.

Weezy

Weezy

Are you stupid ?
    Because you have to be stupid to believe he was left out because he's Orthodox

3 Orthodox ministers are in Strong Lebanon Bloc, we speak in their name
    mind your own business.
    So what? FPM merely represent 50% of the Christians and yet always spreads Christian rights rhetorics.

He’s allowed to make his voice heard. If he feels the most senior orthodox position is undermined he has the right to speak out.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

So what? FPM merely represent 50% of the Christians and yet always spreads Christian rights rhetorics.

He’s allowed to make his voice heard. If he feels the most senior orthodox position is undermined he has the right to speak out.
    the position can be given to the druze. we dont want it @ all. our eyes are on other things.

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    He served 3 years for spreading car bombs and terrorism, this isn’t justice.
    Says who? And this is a serious question... i am not a judge or lawyer... emotionally, I want the guy to burn in hell... but what was he charged with and was time served (3 years) enough of a sentence? I have no clue.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Says who? And this is a serious question... i am not a judge or lawyer... emotionally, I want the guy to burn in hell... but what was he charged with and was time served (3 years) enough of a sentence? I have no clue.
    Says who? The **** you mean says who? You could probably get more than 3 years in Lebanon for selling weed.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

really a shame. 3 years left. the economic and financial need to be fixed urgently. people are getting tired.