We Need a New President in Lebanon.. No More Mafia Presidents !!!

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Let's hear from the free thinkers !!! By the way, this is a link for the Aounists to check
    Don't worry they will find a fatwa ask @JB81 he is malek el fatawa :D
    the most obvious one that I can think of, is that AbiRamia spoke his own opinion without returning the party :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dear @JM222, in order to save you time and effort, having studied the 3awnist species for a long time, allow me to briefly tell you about the 3awnism. 3awnism is a neurotic disorder that affects people with low self-worth that are bereft of any confidence and have an intense paranoia of the other and therefore are in need for a savior. 3awnism is the complete destruction of the brain and therefore facts don't matter at all. Posting facts and expecting any result will only get you violent 3aww!-like responses. And if you think that 3awnism is stricly about Michel 3awn, you are mistaken. 3awnists will like anyone that 3awn is content with. 3awnists were anti-assad until 3awn switched. They were anti-HA, until 3awn switched. Anti-tejnis, until 3awn jannas. Anti-Hariri lal mot, until Bassil and Hariri made a truce to share government corruption together. They were pro-democracy, until Bassil was installed as walliy-al-3ahed and they became the "Lebanese people are not ready for democracy" crowd. And thus, 3awnists will only worship the person who most makes them feel powerful, invincible and super-optimistic about the future, even if the result is their total destruction and annihilation. 3awnists were pinning their hopes on Roukoz, but he turned out to be an introvert fool with little bit of wisdom, and 3awnists don't like that at all. They want a grandstanding clown, and therefore Bassil is now next to the throne. He was disliked until he started playing them and telling them what banalities they want to hear and now they worship the ground he walks on. So conclusion, the only way to defeat Bassil and 3awwwwwwn, is not by stating facts or pointing out their flip-flops, but by simply backing someone who's a bigger fool than Bassil is. Someone Trump on steriods, then they will ditch Bassil and follow the new guy. I hope this small manual on how to herd 3awwwnists will save you time and effort and give you the best and most efficient way of managing them. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

JB81

Legendary Member
    Don't worry they will find a fatwa ask @JB81 he is malek el fatawa :D
    the most obvious one that I can think of, is that AbiRamia spoke his own opinion without returning the party :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    When FPM was asking about the separation, it was their last concern.
    Now that Bassil became an mp, all of the sudden, they think it's a great idea.

It's up to Bassil to decide, and if all they want is to side him from ministry, not out of principles, than Bassil as minister is an FPM demand.

Rou7o l3abo gheir hon

Iron Maiden

Dear @JM222, in order to save you time and effort, having studied the 3awnist species for a long time, allow me to briefly tell you about the 3awnism. 3awnism is a neurotic disorder that affects people with low self-worth that are bereft of any confidence and have an intense paranoia of the other and therefore are in need for a savior. 3awnism is the complete destruction of the brain and therefore facts don't matter at all. Posting facts and expecting any result will only get you violent 3aww!-like responses. And if you think that 3awnism is stricly about Michel 3awn, you are mistaken. 3awnists will like anyone that 3awn is content with. 3awnists were anti-assad until 3awn switched. They were anti-HA, until 3awn switched. Anti-tejnis, until 3awn jannas. Anti-Hariri lal mot, until Bassil and Hariri made a truce to share government corruption together. They were pro-democracy, until Bassil was installed as walliy-al-3ahed and they became the "Lebanese people are not ready for democracy" crowd. And thus, 3awnists will only worship the person who most makes them feel powerful, invincible and super-optimistic about the future, even if the result is their total destruction and annihilation. 3awnists were pinning their hopes on Roukoz, but he turned out to be an introvert fool with little bit of wisdom, and 3awnists don't like that at all. They want a grandstanding clown, and therefore Bassil is now next to the throne. He was disliked until he started playing them and telling them what banalities they want to hear and now they worship the ground he walks on. So conclusion, the only way to defeat Bassil and 3awwwwwwn, is not by stating facts or pointing out their flip-flops, but by simply backing someone who's a bigger fool than Bassil is. Someone Trump on steriods, then they will ditch Bassil and follow the new guy. I hope this small manual on how to herd 3awwwnists will save you time and effort and give you the best and most efficient way of managing them. Thank you for your time.
    @JM222 you're in luck today!! A grade A bait post for the averagw forumsr to bite on. Intricate, witty-ish, has a couple of seemingly wise points with just enough better than thou attitude. A perfect concoction for the interweebz.

T3allam kif b sir el cheghel el ndif

@JM222 you're in luck today!! A grade A bait post for the averagw forumsr to bite on. Intricate, witty-ish, has a couple of seemingly wise points with just enough better than thou attitude. A perfect concoction for the interweebz.

T3allam kif b sir el cheghel el ndif
    This is no joke Motley Crue. I spent years in laboratories doing fMRI scans on patients who suffer from this neurotic disease. I don't appreciate one bit that you make fun of my countless hours of work.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    When FPM was asking about the separation, it was their last concern.
    Now that Bassil became an mp, all of the sudden, they think it's a great idea.

It's up to Bassil to decide, and if all they want is to side him from ministry, not out of principles, than Bassil as minister is an FPM demand.

Rou7o l3abo gheir hon
    @JM222 did you see ?
    this is our friend @JB81 made the right fatwa.
    If you can prove that your claim for separation is out of principle and not to deny Bassil the ministry, then they can consider the demand, otherwise go play elsewhere ...
    The only problem is that when FPM spoke about this as principle it didn't explicitly say that this applies only in certain conditions.
    Usually, reformists who want to lead the public opinion, they show the example so that people believe them...
    Otherwise, my friend @JB81, principles have no value ;)