• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

We Need a New President in Lebanon.. No More Mafia Presidents !!!

Iron Maiden

Her Royal Brincess
Staff member
This is no joke Motley Crue. I spent years in laboratories doing fMRI scans on patients who suffer from this neurotic disease. I don't appreciate one bit that you make fun of my countless hours of work.
Your countless hours of work will be rewarded in the afterlife, i am sure of it.
And if there is no afterlife, u can rest assure that whenever you post something, you

• Advertisement
    @JM222 did you see ?
    this is our friend @JB81 made the right fatwa.
    If you can prove that your claim for separation is out of principle and not to deny Bassil the ministry, then they can consider the demand, otherwise go play elsewhere ...
    The only problem is that when FPM spoke about this as principle it didn't explicitly say that this applies only in certain conditions.
    Usually, reformists who want to lead the public opinion, they show the example so that people believe them...
    Otherwise, my friend @JB81, principles have no value ;)
    JustLeb PLEASE! I beg you, I implore you, never abuse people who suffer from 3awwwwwnism. You wouldn't verbally abuse a victim of sexual abuse or cancer patients or ugly girls who think that putting aqua blue lences will make them beautiful, would you? NO YOU WOULDN'T! I beseech to always act nice and never in a sardonic manner. And as I advised our friend, always pet them and agree with them to gain their trust and prevent them from being frantic and violent.

JB81

Legendary Member
    @JM222 did you see ?
    If you can prove that your claim for separation is out of principle and not to deny Bassil the ministry, then they can consider the demand, otherwise go play elsewhere ...
    The only problem is that when FPM spoke about this as principle it didn't explicitly say that this applies only in certain conditions.
    Usually, reformists who want to lead the public opinion, they show the example so that people believe them...
    Cabinets have been formed since forever with ministers as mps, no one cared. Hala2 everyone remembers it's a good thing? What changed? ;) eh No

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Cabinets have been formed since forever with ministers as mps, no one cared. Hala2 everyone remembers it's a good thing? What changed? ;) eh No
    Nothing happened, just asking you to apply what you have been preaching...where is the problem in that ?
    This is an act of faith in your promises, don't you think ?

JB81

Legendary Member
    Nothing happened, just asking you to apply what you have been preaching...where is the problem in that ?
    This is an act of faith in your promises, don't you think ?
    UMM! No one would care have it been other than Bassil. 7attin raskon fi la teksarou, eh fashar...

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    UMM! No one would care have it been other than Bassil. 7attin raskon fi la teksarou, eh fashar...
    Why are you being that paranoid ?
    Gebran Al Qawi made a big victory, he won big time, he is strong and now he can put in practice what he has been preaching for years.
    Why should you consider it teksir ras when you yourselves have been preaching for separation between the two positions.
    No one forced you to adopt this principle, you came up with it to show people you are reformists.
    Why are you throwing the accusations on others...

Now, if no one reminded you of this, would you have done it because there was no "provocation" ?

JB81

Legendary Member
    Why are you being that paranoid ?
    Gebran Al Qawi made a big victory, he won big time, he is strong and now he can put in practice what he has been preaching for years.
    Why should you consider it teksir ras when you yourselves have been preaching for separation between the two positions.
    No one forced you to adopt this principle, you came up with it to show people you are reformists.
    Why are you throwing the accusations on others...

Now, if no one reminded you of this, would you have done it because there was no "provocation" ?
    It's me who gave him a mandate... He is entitled to do whatever he wants... You can cry as much as you want... 29 mps w Nshallah 39 without your alike next time.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    It's me who gave him a mandate... He is entitled to do whatever he wants... You can cry as much as you want... 29 mps w Nshallah 39 without your alike next time.
    Wow wow, shou khasneh ana... I am only the messenger, the voice of you conscious :p
    take it easy, no one is crying here... we are discussing...
    I already know your own opinion, it is simply "shou bt2oul el qyadiii, heyda el mazbout..."
    I am trying to know what principles FPM is still sticking to, that's all...
    I know that all the other political class has no principles so I don't care about it, I have never voted for them and will never do it.

JB81

Legendary Member
    Wow wow, shou khasneh ana... I am only the messenger, the voice of you conscious :p
    take it easy, no one is crying here... we are discussing...
    I already know your own opinion, it is simply "shou bt2oul el qyadiii, heyda el mazbout..."
    I am trying to know what principles FPM is still sticking to, that's all...
    I know that all the other political class has no principles so I don't care about it, I have never voted for them and will never do it.
    This is an FPM decision and the decision will be taken accordingly. And we don't care about your opinion or other haters

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Dear @JM222, in order to save you time and effort, having studied the 3awnist species for a long time, allow me to briefly tell you about the 3awnism. 3awnism is a neurotic disorder that affects people with low self-worth that are bereft of any confidence and have an intense paranoia of the other and therefore are in need for a savior. 3awnism is the complete destruction of the brain and therefore facts don't matter at all. Posting facts and expecting any result will only get you violent 3aww!-like responses. And if you think that 3awnism is stricly about Michel 3awn, you are mistaken. 3awnists will like anyone that 3awn is content with. 3awnists were anti-assad until 3awn switched. They were anti-HA, until 3awn switched. Anti-tejnis, until 3awn jannas. Anti-Hariri lal mot, until Bassil and Hariri made a truce to share government corruption together. They were pro-democracy, until Bassil was installed as walliy-al-3ahed and they became the "Lebanese people are not ready for democracy" crowd. And thus, 3awnists will only worship the person who most makes them feel powerful, invincible and super-optimistic about the future, even if the result is their total destruction and annihilation. 3awnists were pinning their hopes on Roukoz, but he turned out to be an introvert fool with little bit of wisdom, and 3awnists don't like that at all. They want a grandstanding clown, and therefore Bassil is now next to the throne. He was disliked until he started playing them and telling them what banalities they want to hear and now they worship the ground he walks on. So conclusion, the only way to defeat Bassil and 3awwwwwwn, is not by stating facts or pointing out their flip-flops, but by simply backing someone who's a bigger fool than Bassil is. Someone Trump on steriods, then they will ditch Bassil and follow the new guy. I hope this small manual on how to herd 3awwwnists will save you time and effort and give you the best and most efficient way of managing them. Thank you for your time.
    That's funny :)

This is an FPM decision and the decision will be taken accordingly. And we don't care about your opinion or other haters
    Listen to the interview man. He said "صلب قناعاتنا" and repeated it many times with emphasis. Any person listening would say this guy has no principles or is schizophrenic if he hears him now saying otherwise now.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    ma ya khayeh 3a assess FPM already dealt with the issue !!! didn't you hear Abi Ramia ???
    You are creating a fictitious enemy dude :)
    You always put the discussion at the personal level and I don't know why,
    although I told you many times I don't give a sh*t...If Bassil was what he said he is then good for you, I will not benefit from it...
    on the other hand if he is only a liar then you will pay the price of being blind follower, and again I will not be affected.

So my position is only based on values and principles and pointing the discrepancy between words and facts, not on anything else.
    stop going personal ;)

JB81

Legendary Member
    Listen to the interview man. He said "صلب قناعاتنا" and repeated it many times with emphasis. Any person listening would say this guy has no principles or is schizophrenic if he hears him now saying otherwise now.
    He is entitled to his opinion... for me, such separation doesn't make sense in Lebanon because there are no loyalist vs. opposition parties, where there are no true mou7essabeh?

If there is no mou7essabeh no point of separation

JB81

Legendary Member
    ma ya khayeh 3a assess FPM already dealt with the issue !!! didn't you hear Abi Ramia ???
    You are creating a fictitious enemy dude :)
    You always put the discussion at the personal level and I don't know why,
    although I told you many times I don't give a sh*t...If Bassil was what he said he is then good for you, I will not benefit from it...
    on the other hand if he is only a liar then you will pay the price of being blind follower, and again I will not be affected.

So my position is only based on values and principles and pointing the discrepancy between words and facts, not on anything else.
    stop going personal ;)
    It is up to Bassil, he is am FPM demand to become a minister... only if we can clone another 29 Bassil. The guy mastered his ministries, they hate him for it, thus we want him 3ejebkon Wallah no. After all, we voted for him and gave him 29 mps, rou7o 2al3o ba7ss all we care

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @JM222 did you see ?
    You can't improve things if you don't have your position of power secured. And you can't secure your position of power by playing sheep in a pack of wolves.

I understand you want a cleaner political environment in Lebanon; but, first, your future as a Christian in Lebanon should be secured.

Tu mets le boeuf devant la charrue.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    It is up to Bassil, he is am FPM demand to become a minister... only if we can clone another 29 Bassil. The guy mastered his ministries, they hate him for it, thus we want him 3ejebkon Wallah no. After all, we voted for him and gave him 29 mps, rou7o 2al3o ba7ss all we care
    I told you that your wish is not logical, by definition Bassil can't stand any competition, let alone having 29 of himself :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I agree with you that the guy is organised and he managed to win the elections... this is a good point for him
    However he is a populist guy, he does things that make noise, for example his latest move... which was good if it was part of a government plan but it is not and I am ready to bet with you that he will paddle back but with no media coverage...

Amazingly you are unable to understand that personally I am not affected with either way, if he is good or bad, if he is minister or no, I am speaking out of the principle put by FPM itself and still you bring the discussion to the personal level... :D
    So suit yourself if this helps you get rid of your frustration ;)

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    You can't improve things if you don't have your position of power secured. And you can't secure your position of power by playing sheep in a pack of wolves.

I understand you want a cleaner political environment in Lebanon; but, first, your future as a Christian in Lebanon should be secured.

Tu mets le boeuf devant la charrue.
    I have two examples:
    GMA was a policy maker in Lebanon without having to be minister himself
    same for SHN
    So being powerful is not about having a ministry for himself or not.
    he won the elections and this will give him X number of ministers that will follow his policy.
    So he can affect the general policy of the government by being at home (figuratively of course)
    It is time for him and FPM to live up to their principles (if any are left)
    but of course he won't be Bassil anymore if he does that :p

PS. I invite you to avoid this logic because all dictatorship from Kim to Basho, to Trump (dictator in the making) take circumstances as a pretext to brush aside values and principles.

JB81

Legendary Member
    I told you that your wish is not logical, by definition Bassil can't stand any competition, let alone having 29 of himself :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I agree with you that the guy is organised and he managed to win the elections... this is a good point for him
    However he is a populist guy, he does things that make noise, for example his latest move... which was good if it was part of a government plan but it is not and I am ready to bet with you that he will paddle back but with no media coverage...

Amazingly you are unable to understand that personally I am not affected with either way, if he is good or bad, if he is minister or no, I am speaking out of the principle put by FPM itself and still you bring the discussion to the personal level... :D
    So suit yourself if this helps you get rid of your frustration ;)
    Next time you and others don't vote for Bassil and FPM. Ok???