We Need a New President in Lebanon.. No More Mafia Presidents !!!

JB81

Legendary Member
I didn't dude... I didn't ...
unfortunate circumstances made the decision for me, otherwise I would have had hard times to reconcile my vote with my principles
Good for You! As for those who voted for FPM, it is their demand to see Bassil as minister! Hopefully Bassil don't disappoint us.

• Advertisement
  • JB81

Legendary Member
    All I hope is that Bassil does not do what makes you backtrack and change position :D
    I'm just stating my wishful thinking. I would like to see him back as a minister.... However, it is his decision to take as he have many responsibilities at one time

@JB81 is the type of dude to get into a brawl with you arguing that the moon is an alien spaceship if Bassil told him so. Then switch his position a week later mocking those who believe that theory when his god and master Bassil flips.

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    I have two examples:
    GMA was a policy maker in Lebanon without having to be minister himself
    same for SHN
    So being powerful is not about having a ministry for himself or not.
    he won the elections and this will give him X number of ministers that will follow his policy.
    So he can affect the general policy of the government by being at home (figuratively of course)
    It is time for him and FPM to live up to their principles (if any are left)
    but of course he won't be Bassil anymore if he does that :p

PS. I invite you to avoid this logic because all dictatorship from Kim to Basho, to Trump (dictator in the making) take circumstances as a pretext to brush aside values and principles.
    No one can be a dictator in Lebanon. The other sects won't allow it :)

manifesto

At first, I didn't see what the fuss was all about, until I learned that some of the newly-naturalized businessmen are ex-convicts.

Officials tried to justify this by claiming that "Only 4 Citizenship Candidates May Have Unclean Records.". Such nerve!

Aoun has committed a grave sin by approving this decree. A very terrible mistake.

I'm afraid he's lost some of my respect.

Last edited:

superduper703

At first, I didn't see what the fuss was all about, until I learned that some of the newly-naturalized businessmen are ex-convicts.

Officials tried to justify this by claiming that "Only 4 Citizenship Candidates May Have Unclean Records.". Such nerve!

Aoun has committed a grave sin by approving this decree. A very terrible mistake.

I'm afraid he's lost my respect.
    4? Who decided that number?

Oh, and good morning sheep.

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member

I'm afraid he's lost some of my respect.
    Are they ex-convicts or friends of the Syrian regime? It's not logical that the regime would convict its own people.