Announcements We need your help

A

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Master Penguin
Hello All,

You know those friends who are perpetually there for you? Whether you need a ride home at 2 in the morning or you’re sick and they come bring you soup, you just know you can always count on them to have your back. Well, that’s sort of like the community we want the Orange Room to offer. Virtually of course.

It doesn’t matter if you’ve been a member here for few hours or more than a decade, the Orange Room and its members always shared with you the sad and happy news of our country.

Twice or thrice a day, we welcome new registrations to our community. While active members who likes to write are a bit scarce, viewers are always increasing. This month we have recorded more than 1M viewer so far. It’s getting a bit crowded, and resources are slight.

This is why were are currently seeking donations for our little community, which has been online for the last 12 years (Officially).

We cannot turn new members and viewers away; therefore, we need to expand to accommodate this growing community.

We survive thanks to the help of our dedicated volunteers moderators,
but the servers and software costs are not cheap — nor are the modest advertising campaigns we run through the year to keep our community growing.

Many of our volunteers spend up to 12 hours a day online, making sure that discussions are civilised and members are respected. We try as much as we can not to ban members but alas, sometimes we have to. There’s only so much these people can do, however, with their limited resources.
Some of the moderators even donated from their own pockets.

We are asking for a little help. The smallest of donations makes a world of difference, and we are eternally grateful for the support we have gotten over the years.

Aside from the donation page, we are also offering very economical ads solution to promote your business. We will even do the design for you.
Your business ad will be viewed more than 1 million times per month by the various guests and members of the Orange Room, and you will only pay per view or per click.

And, of course, if you have friends or family interested in the Lebanese political and social life, they are always welcome here.

To become an ORSer: https://www.oroom.org/forum/account/upgrades
To donate: (scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the DONATE button)
To promote your business: Select Package | The Orange Room - Lebanon's number one discussion forums

Some of the ORS sexy features are:

. Access to a chatting box with other ORSers, moderators and administrators
. Access to a super-secret sexy forum, that may or may not exist... shhh
. No Ads ! Yes, we will remove those nasty dating ads for you
. Green Nickname. Its cooler than you think
. Friends with benefits... ;)
. And more...

Thanks
The administration

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Advertisement
  • Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
    Many of our volunteers spend up to 12 hours a day online, making sure that discussions are civilised and members are respected.
    Allah 3al hannan.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Actually I tried to figure out how I can donate anonymously but I didn't find a way.
    Privacy is important for me.
    If you know someone in Paris to whom I can give cash it would be great, otherwise I will go to Lebanon in the coming months (not on Christmas unfortunately) so I will try to enter in contact with you then.

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Actually I tried to figure out how I can donate anonymously but I didn't find a way.
    Privacy is important for me.
    If you know someone in Paris to whom I can give cash it would be great, otherwise I will go to Lebanon in the coming months (not on Christmas unfortunately) so I will try to enter in contact with you then.
    w ** shou jihadi john enta?

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    w ** shou jihadi john enta?
    You never know ;)
    Unlike some people I don't give my phone number and name to someone just because he says he is a good guy.

Chanklish

Chanklish

how about you sell this website ? i am interested ..too much potential is wasted

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    yes Jo it's between me and @Justjihadijohn

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    yes Jo it's between me and @Justjihadijohn
    I am amazed how you believe your own stories, I never said I am jihadi john, I said you never know who I might be, probably @JustWhoKilledJihadiJohn :D :D :D

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am amazed how you believe your own stories, I never said I am jihadi john, I said you never know who I might be, probably @JustWhoKilledJihadiJohn :D :D :D
    halla2 baddak tedfa3 walla la2?

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What ???!!!!! :eek::wideyed:
    3am testelemni :D
    Guys, give just leb a break. I have personally collected a donation from him that I then funneled to Jo in addition to mine (to support the moujawal).

Reactions: Jo
    JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Guys, give just leb a break. I have personally collected a donation from him that I then funneled to Jo in addition to mine (to support the moujawal).
    Aha!
    So now I know who you are :D

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    man we're just joking, and justleb knows that, the best thing about him is biyel2a maze7. the worst thing is his hate for Bassil