Weird shit in Lebanon

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
Apparently this stupid moron found no better place to set himself on fire than a School yard

أفادت "الوكالة الوطنية" عن وفاة المواطن (ج.ز) بعدما أضرم النار في نفسه في باحة مدرسة بكفتين، إحتجاجا على عدم إعطائه إفادة مدرسية لنقل ابنته من المدرسة التي تدرس فيها الى مدرسة اخرى، وذلك بسبب سوء وضعه المادي وتراكم القسط المدرسي المتوجب عليه. وكان (ج.ز) نقل الى المستشفى للمعالجة الا أنه ما لبث أن فارق الحياة.

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Omg! That's so sad on so many levels! Good morning to you too @Skunk -.-

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    Apparently this stupid moron found no better place to set himself on fire than a School yard

أفادت "الوكالة الوطنية" عن وفاة المواطن (ج.ز) بعدما أضرم النار في نفسه في باحة مدرسة بكفتين، إحتجاجا على عدم إعطائه إفادة مدرسية لنقل ابنته من المدرسة التي تدرس فيها الى مدرسة اخرى، وذلك بسبب سوء وضعه المادي وتراكم القسط المدرسي المتوجب عليه. وكان (ج.ز) نقل الى المستشفى للمعالجة الا أنه ما لبث أن فارق الحياة.
    Badak yrouh ywalle3a 3andak bl beit? :)

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Haram 3laykoun plz stop maskhara. Bi koun ktir maskra ma3o khamman hada ra7 bsa3do

ostwind

ostwind

The lack of empathy these days is disappointing :( .
    You never know what he has gone through in his life.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    A student writes to SHN asking him to destroy his school! :cigar:

D

Deleted member 73465

I keep asking myself who is behind this forum and what ages the commentators are. The comments in this thread either come from teenagers or people who simply lack human spirit .

mrsrx

mrsrx

Newish Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I keep asking myself who is behind this forum and what ages the commentators are. The comments in this thread either come from teenagers or people who simply lack human spirit .
    بلدية الانترنت ترحب بكم

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Or people like to joke to cope with tragedy. You want us all to kneel and cry in order to show how ****ed up it is a man lit himself on fire because he can't afford tuition for his child?
    Some things are just too obvious.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    not a very sane reaction, now his children will grow up without a father. common sense is becoming rather extremely uncommon..

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    The lack of empathy these days is disappointing :( .
    You never know what he has gone through in his life.

Oh i feel empathy
    I feel empathy for those kids including his daughter For what they had to witness in their school’s yard because of that moron

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Kataeb are already capitalizing on this tragedy.
    Can they get more pathetic than that?
    You'd think Sami Gemayel is the new Che Guevara.

Why should a man's self-immolation be the trigger of a new revolution?
    I feel sorry for him. I don't wanna sound insensitive but I think most people view him as a deranged man, not a martyr.

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 11.38.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 11.37.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 11.36.58 PM.png

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Kataeb are already capitalizing on this tragedy.
    Can they get more pathetic than that?
    You'd think Sami Gemayel is the new Che Guevara.

Why should a man's self-immolation be the trigger of a new revolution?
    I feel sorry for him. I don't wanna sound insensitive but I think most people view him as a deranged man, not a martyr.

View attachment 11776

View attachment 11777
    View attachment 11779
    Welcome to politics 101.
    In politics, a tragedy is also known as political capital. In times of tragedy, politicians use the anger of the people to pass legislation they otherwise would not be able to because they do not have enough popular momentum behind them to motivate opposition to compromise. It's not inherently immoral, unless you can prove that Kataeb leaders lack empathy. Which you can't since you're not a mind-reader.
    /End lesson