Announcements Weird..

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
ntaha l mawdou3..
:wideyed:
Shall I get dismissed now? And close the door behind me, w extra slowly?

My wish was not to anger you ya Nayla. I thought you tolerated a maz7a or two, but what do I know, perhaps you had it with someone already w toli3 7aleeb el nawar fiyye instead :D

If he did upset you I will have to ask @Dark Angel for a talk with me, and my body guards, 3ala janab, iza ma fi meni3 :p

• Advertisement
  • Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    :wideyed:
    Shall I get dismissed now? And close the door behind me, w extra slowly?

My wish was not to anger you ya Nayla. I thought you tolerated a maz7a or two, but what do I know, perhaps you had it with someone already w toli3 7aleeb el nawar fiyye instead :D

If he did upset you I will have to ask @Dark Angel for a talk with me, and my body guards, 3ala janab, iza ma fi meni3 :p
    ma toli3 7alib l nawar, da3 l shenkesh :D
    shaklo "akhad 3a khatrak" :p
    we're going off-topic w eza kamashna @Jo, menrou7 fiha m2abbad.. :dead:

anw, I'm not angry, I like your sarcasm.. aslan, I appreciate sarcasm in general, ba2a ma ta3mel bl "rezz basal" (hayda saying ma ba3ref shou bye3ne) w I have to finish my work now, eza ma fi te2le :p

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ma toli3 7alib l nawar, da3 l shenkesh :D
    shaklo "akhad 3a khatrak" :p
    we're going off-topic w eza kamashna @Jo, menrou7 fiha m2abbad.. :dead:

anw, I'm not angry, I like your sarcasm.. aslan, I appreciate sarcasm in general, ba2a ma ta3mel bl "rezz basal" (hayda saying ma ba3ref shou bye3ne) w I have to finish my work now, eza ma fi te2le :p
    I understand, you want me to 2efre2a billati hiya a7ssan - or show you the width of my shoulders, there you go, it's 145 cm but this backfie doesn't show it..

:)