Welcome Back Lebanese detained in Israel

Haruun

According to Jewish law if your mother is Jewish the children are Jewish, regardless of whatever the father's religious beliefs may be. Anyway, his mother converted years ago, so she's Muslim. Regardless, Lebanon was home to a vibrant Jewish community and still IS home to a Jewish community, we're just busy destroying each other we managed to isolate an entire religious sect, I wonder who the next sect will be in 20 years..

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
i think most israelis know perfectly well that the land they live on was occupied and belongs to the palestineans...accepting to live on that land, acknowledging the government, SERVING IN THE ARMY, and paying taxes makes them a part of the ongoing crime.

One again, u start with a wrong premise and build on it. I think israeli citizens do not believe the land they live in is occupied, they rather believe the palestinians are the occupants and that they are the original inhabitants of the land. Israelis use the Torah and Moses' trip from Egypt to Palestine as the ultimate proof that this is THEIR "Promised Land". So for them, they are fighting for their land just like we are fighting to get back ours (Cheb3a).

Pasteur

One again, u start with a wrong premise and build on it. I think israeli citizens do not believe the land they live in is occupied, they rather believe the palestinians are the occupants and that they are the original inhabitants of the land. Israelis use the Torah and Moses' trip from Egypt to Palestine as the ultimate proof that this is THEIR "Promised Land". So for them, they are fighting for their land just like we are fighting to get back ours (Cheb3a).

So because the israelis beleive that palestine belongs to them, they have the right to support their army's crimes!
well, the israelis also beleive that the Golan hights and Sinai belongs to their holy land too....so they have the right, becasue they beleive so, to keep Golan and retreive Sinai from the eygptian occupiers.
You are asking me to judge them according to what they beleive disregarding whether it is riht or not?
I guess Osama bin laden beleives that killing infidels will lead him str8 way to heaven. accroding to your logic, Osama is a good guy

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
So because the israelis beleive that palestine belongs to them, they have the right to support their army's crimes!
well, the israelis also beleive that the Golan hights and Sinai belongs to their holy land too....so they have the right, becasue they beleive so, to keep Golan and retreive Sinai from the eygptian occupiers.
You are asking me to judge them according to what they beleive disregarding whether it is riht or not?
I guess Osama bin laden beleives that killing infidels will lead him str8 way to heaven. accroding to your logic, Osama is a good guy

no, u completely missed the point I was trying to convey. I was just giving u their point of view and in no where did I state that it's right.

Ana3arabi!

According to Jewish law if your mother is Jewish the children are Jewish, regardless of whatever the father's religious beliefs may be.
That won't make much of a difference, since he is a Muslim & has said so numerous times. He went to read the Fatiha on his father's grave, not the kadish.

Lebanon was home to a vibrant Jewish community and still IS home to a Jewish community
Who cares. Jews and their supporters should stop being such drama queens. We don't care about their numbers. If they are here & have Lebanese citizenship, then that's good for them. We have more pressing issues to dedicate our attention to than to a community that refuses to come out & say it exists. We can't defend ghosts. This isn't a hide & seek game, that's what these "existent" Jews & their supporters should understand.

Pasteur

no, u completely missed the point I was trying to convey. I was just giving u their point of view and in no where did I state that it's right.

I am sure that you dont adopt their point of view and am not excusing you of that. What I meant is that you can not say they are innocent because THEY BELEIVE that they have the right to possess the land.

I beleive that there exist no such thing as a CIVILIAN in israel, all the society there is military, men and women participate in a way or another in the occupation.
P.S. women there serve in the army (khedme ejbereye)

NewB

Legendary Member
That won't make much of a difference, since he is a Muslim & has said so numerous times. He went to read the Fatiha on his father's grave, not the kadish.

Who cares. Jews and their supporters should stop being such drama queens. We don't care about their numbers. If they are here & have Lebanese citizenship, then that's good for them. We have more pressing issues to dedicate our attention to than to a community that refuses to come out & say it exists. We can't defend ghosts. This isn't a hide & seek game, that's what these "existent" Jews & their supporters should understand.

they are ghosts to the general public but not to the "ajhizi"...and I know that one for a fact.

Ana3arabi!

they are ghosts to the general public but not to the "ajhizi"...and I know that one for a fact.
so go & do your lobbying w/ the ajhizi , what do u want from the regular ppl , tryin to brainwash us about how great the jews are ? & it seems everyone now has facts but no one can give a source .

Dalzi

Legendary Member
According to Jewish law if your mother is Jewish the children are Jewish, regardless of whatever the father's religious beliefs may be.
And according to the Islamic law, if you're father is a Muslim, you're a Muslim, regardless of the mother's belief. We go by our laws. That's why you can marry either a Jew or a Christian and they can keep their religion. Children follow the father.

Anyway, his mother converted years ago, so she's Muslim. Regardless, Lebanon was home to a vibrant Jewish community and still IS home to a Jewish community, we're just busy destroying each other we managed to isolate an entire religious sect, I wonder who the next sect will be in 20 years..
I assume you're Jewish from your name. They isolated themselves. No one isolated anyone because we've been busy fighting the enemy, not fighting each other. Show yourselves instead of this silly hiding. It's ridiculous to say the least.

Show yourselves instead of this silly hiding. It's ridiculous to say the least.

They're concerned for their well being! Who knows what the terrorists in Lebanon will do to them? It's not just Lebanon. It's all over the Middle East (besides Israel) they have to hide. They love their countries so much that they can't leave, yet they can live a better life outside of their countries.

Ana3arabi!

so the ppl who are sayin nassim nisr is still jewish & in the other thread bashin HA for hating jews & wanting to kill them & saying that jews are afraid for their well being from us "terrorists " , they should shut up bcz we just freed a lebanese jew from israeli jail . which one is it , is he jewish & we're not anti-semitic , or he's not jewish & we are anti-semitic ? u have to pick !

Dalzi

Legendary Member
They're concerned for their well being! Who knows what the terrorists in Lebanon will do to them? It's not just Lebanon. It's all over the Middle East (besides Israel) they have to hide. They love their countries so much that they can't leave, yet they can live a better life outside of their countries.
Who do you mean by terrorists? Us? How dramatic! lol Zionists roam the Arab countries freely, you want Jews who love their country and have chosen to live in it even in hiding to be harmed? :biggrin:

Dalzi

Legendary Member
so the ppl who are sayin nassim nisr is still jewish & in the other thread bashin HA for hating jews & wanting to kill them & saying that jews are afraid for their well being from us "terrorists " , they should shut up bcz we just freed a lebanese jew from israeli jail . which one is it , is he jewish & we're not anti-semitic , or he's not jewish & we are anti-semitic ? u have to pick !
Jew not Jew who cares? The man is a "patriot" and that's what's important. We've got a melting pot in Lebanon, that's not an issue. Worship the stone, who cares? It's your stance for your country as a Lebanese that matters, not your faith.

Reactions: tae

Ana3arabi!

Jew not Jew who cares? The man is a "patriot" and that's what's important. We've got a melting pot in Lebanon, that's not an issue. Worship the stone, who cares? It's your stance for your country as a Lebanese that matters, not your faith.
ya , i know , am just usin their argument & logic to show how wrong their argument is ! :smartass:

Who do you mean by terrorists? Us? How dramatic! lol Zionists roam the Arab countries freely, you want Jews who love their country and have chosen to live in it even in hiding to be harmed? :biggrin:

No, not you. As much as I consider Hezbollah terrorists, I wasn't referring to them. The terrorists of the Palestinian camps, of the North, etc.

Ana3arabi!

the israeli news are sayin that remains of 3 soldiers have been identified , and they are sayin that 20 soldiers who were killed in july 2006 were buried with missing parts , so that means that there are still a lot of body parts remaining w/ HA, including 1 body that is nearly whole . they are also sayin that the dog tag of one of the soldiers , which al akhbar published pictures of , was also found in the box..

Lemon

You guys are talking as if Hezbollah had anything to do with Nassim Nisr's release... when the reality is that he served his prison sentence and was released as per Israeli law (although he was kept in administrative detention for a few extra months). The HA operation in 2006 to free Lebanese and Palestinian prisoners has so far been a complete failure.

Ignatius

You guys are talking as if Hezbollah had anything to do with Nassim Nisr's release... when the reality is that he served his prison sentence and was released as per Israeli law (although he was kept in administrative detention for a few extra months). The HA operation in 2006 to free Lebanese and Palestinian prisoners has so far been a complete failure.

Huh... you were honest enough to admit that administrative detention exists in israel, can you prsue that honesty and tell us why these extra months stopped yesterday ? Are israelis so stupid to let go someone they can negociate on ? I don't think so...

Hector

Both sides capitalized on this. Correct HA had nothing to do with the release, nassim served his time anyway. Israel got parts from a small fish. I doubt the big fish will be released anytime soon.

Who knows this Nassim could have been trained by the mossad to spy on HA.

He is Jewish after all.:thumbup: