Welcome Back Lebanese detained in Israel

NewB

Legendary Member
Both sides capitalized on this. Correct HA had nothing to do with the release, nassim served his time anyway. Israel got parts from a small fish. I doubt the big fish will be released anytime soon.

Who knows this Nassim could have been trained by the mossad to spy on HA.

He is Jewish after all.:thumbup:

I guess you don't watch tv :)

Did you hear what his mom said? "Mani yahodiyi ana misilmi ja3fariyi, wladi islam bes ana ja3fariyi".

As for saying his sentence ended maybe, but that didn't mean he was to be returned to lebanon. If his sentence was over why did HA exchange the body parts?

Ana3arabi!

We will soon be getting all our prisoners + remains of our fighters + many Palestinian prisoners + the minefield maps. Then some ppl here will have to come up with some new tune to sing against HA. :surrender:

4U2IMI8

I enjoyed watching the release Nasim Nisr on all the channels. I saw my brother standing in the background wearing his civvies representing the Lebanese Army Intelligence :msntongue: Perfect harmony between the LA and HA for those in doubt.

Ana3arabi!

I enjoyed watching the release Nasim Nisr on all the channels. I saw my brother standing in the background wearing his civvies representing the Lebanese Army Intelligence :msntongue: Perfect harmony between the LA and HA for those in doubt.
some people are pretty pissed off at that harmony .
HA + LA = SOVEREIGN LEBANON FREE FROM TERRORISTS

ta7iye lal mu2awamae w lal jeysh . :gunsmilie: :lebarmy"

Hector

I guess you don't watch tv :)

Did you hear what his mom said? "Mani yahodiyi ana misilmi ja3fariyi, wladi islam bes ana ja3fariyi".

As for saying his sentence ended maybe, but that didn't mean he was to be returned to lebanon. If his sentence was over why did HA exchange the body parts?

no I do not watch almanar , it is illegal to broadcast in many countries, if you try to broadcast it illegally, the department of homeland security will Gitmo and put you in an orange suit. :smartass:

He was going to be released soon anyway so Israel capitalized on this and they got body parts for small fish, he served his time. He was free to go. HA in return capitalized on this with yet another divine victory to be used as propaganda. "we are doing everything in our power to get our prisoners back home" It is a win win situation for both sides.

We will soon be getting all our prisoners + remains of our fighters + many Palestinian prisoners + the minefield maps. Then some ppl here will have to come up with some new tune to sing against HA. :surrender:

you want more Palestinian "terrorists" to return to lebanon since most of them are Palestinian, not too sure many here will agree with you.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
no I do not watch almanar , it is illegal to broadcast in many countries, if you try to broadcast it illegally, the department of homeland security will Gitmo and put you in an orange suit. :smartass:

He was going to be released soon anyway so Israel capitalized on this and they got body parts for small fish, he served his time. He was free to go. HA in return capitalized on this with yet another divine victory to be used as propaganda. "we are doing everything in our power to get our prisoners back home" It is a win win situation for both sides.

you want more Palestinian "terrorists" to return to lebanon since most of them are Palestinian, not too sure many here will agree with you.

only in usa is not allowed
and also jazeera too, talk about freedom of press
they are scraed they usually dump and dumped down people will know of the truth of what is going on in the world
who cares fox news or arabiyya is more than enough for some people, at least they will feel happy before bed time, as i am sure these kind of stations will repeat the
MNEFTAH BAY BAYYA as the word of truth
mabrouk 14feb won on fox, arabiyya, lbc and future

NewB

Legendary Member

hahahaha not one of those again.

for some reason the "I don't watch almanar" quote seems very familiar. Anyways it wasn't almanar it was NewTV if you know what that is, but since you're not lebanese you probably don't.

Capturing defenders of a land and claiming they are terorists is ********. 4 of hezbollah's fighters were taken from lebanese land and accused of possesing weapons without israel's consent.

Hector

sorry my bad I assumed you said

WE will soon be getting all out prisoners

We will soon be getting the remains of our fighters

WE will soon be getting many Palestinian Prisoners

WE will soon be getting the minefields maps

It is interesting that you lumped the Palestinian cause with the "WE" as if it is a lebanese problem

Rafidi

Legendary Member
sorry my bad I assumed you said

WE will soon be getting all out prisoners

We will soon be getting the remains of our fighters

WE will soon be getting many Palestinian Prisoners

WE will soon be getting the minefields maps

It is interesting that you lumped the Palestinian cause with the "WE" as if it is a lebanese problem and did not mention the Lebanese prisoners that are in Syrian Jails. that is very telling

and who the hell are you mr. "Hector" to preach to us who or what "WE" are?

are you lebanese?are you palestinian?are you arab?aren't an israeli enemy who should stay out of our affairs?it is interesting indeed how you come here to tell us who "WE" are or what we are supposed to do or how to think.

my only advice to you is to tell olmert not to release palestinian prisoners or arab prisoners generally when negotiating an exchange with hezballah.last time i checked,you released palestinian prisoners to hezballah's credit.

its not an issue of palestinian or lebanese,when the price you have to pay for tyranny and terrorism is high,you have no choice but to release any human who is innocent and only fighting against the zionist war machine and its terror reign.that is a humanitarian concern!

Ana3arabi!

What's so shocking about it ? Lebanon does not stand in a vacuum , it is not an island distant from politics . Lebanon is inseparable from the Palestinian issue for reasons beyond anyone's control . Besides , what business of yours is it if I believe in and support the Palestinian cause ? You are so childish .

Ana3arabi!

1_wa.jpg

This is the dog tag

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
Last update - 21:41 02/06/2008

Doctors identify three IDF soldiers among remains handed over by Hezbollah

By Barak Ravid, Yuval Azoulay and Yoav Stern, Haaretz Correspondents

Pathologists at the Abu Kabir Institute of Forensic Medicine on Monday identified body tissue matching the genetic profile of three Israel Defense Forces soldiers who were killed in the Second Lebanon War, after their remains were handed over to Israel by Hezbollah on Sunday.

The pathologists began examining the remains later on Sunday, after the transfer which was conducted via the International Committee of the Red Cross. The identification process could take up to a month to be completed.

The IDF has a list of nine soldiers killed in the 2006 war who were not buried intact, and the officials at Abu Kabir were attempting to match up the remains with those soldiers, after which the additional remains will also be buried.
Advertisement

Meanwhile, Lebanese security sources are saying that the Lebanon-based guerilla group is still in possession of more Israeli bodies, the Lebanese newspaper a Safir reported Monday.

The sources added that among the body parts still in Hezbollah's possession was "almost an entire body," the newspaper reported. "It is apparent that this embodies an element of pressure on the Israeli government," the report continued.

On Sunday, Hezbollah said the remains it handed over were body parts belonging to IDF soldiers who were killed during the Second Lebanon War in 2006 Israel. Israel later announced that the handover was not part of a broader prisoner exchange deal.

The Prime Minister's Office said it was surprised by the handover, which took place after Israel released convicted Hezbollah spy Nassim Nasser from prison and returned him to Lebanon.

But some Israeli sources said Hezbollah's handover and Israel's release of Nasser were both agreed-on, confidence-building steps that constitute the first phase of a more extensive swap that would include Hezbollah's release of abducted IDF soldiers Eldad Regev and Ehud Goldwasser

Hector

and who the hell are you mr. "Hector" to preach to us who or what "WE" are?humanitarian concern

I am similar to Nassim Nisser is that ok with you?

who the hell are you, medhi, are you a Pasdaran?

besides you and I are not the topic of this thread

releasing Kuntar is a Humanitarian concern :dunno:

Lemon

Huh... you were honest enough to admit that administrative detention exists in israel, can you prsue that honesty and tell us why these extra months stopped yesterday ? Are israelis so stupid to let go someone they can negociate on ? I don't think so...
Israel still has laws, and it's not like they could continue to keep Nisr under admnistrative detention indefinitely just for a prisoner exchange scheme. He was an Israeli citizen after all.

So what really happened? Israel could not keep Nisr improsoned any longer, so they released him. Nasrallah in turn returned a box full of body parts which Israel already rejected earlier (so it's not as if Hezbollah gave up anything in this "exchange") to make it look like it's a part of a prisoner exchange and another victory for HA when in fact Nassim Nisr would have been freed sooner had it not been Hezbollah's failed operation.

Ana3arabi!

He was an Israeli citizen after all.
not since 2004.

btw i don't see why all this denialism , i understand u're a bit angry bcz HA scored another victory , but at least don't spread lies , bcz the mediator said that it was not a gesture but an exchange that was meant to quicken the pace of the main exchange .

NewB

Legendary Member

just like searching for ron arad who was bombing lebanese civilians is a humanitaira cause :)

Oh and could you please use a new langauge besides the one that you use on other forums. You know...where you accuse everyone of either watching almanar, or being persian, or better yet pasdaran.

misstyrious

You guys are talking as if Hezbollah had anything to do with Nassim Nisr's release... when the reality is that he served his prison sentence and was released as per Israeli law (although he was kept in administrative detention for a few extra months). The HA operation in 2006 to free Lebanese and Palestinian prisoners has so far been a complete failure.

He may have served his sentence but we know for a fact that many prisoners before him were kept in administrative detention for years or put before an administrative court that continually extended their stay in prison. It's amusing to see you call it a failure when negotiations are still taking place but i guess that only reflects your negative, insensitive and nonchalant stance towards your fellow Lebanese.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

do you need freedom?HA can release you from your prison.i am lebanese body and soul from south lebanon.i just find it inappropriate that an israeli is so "interested" in lebanese matters.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Israel still has laws, and it's not like they could continue to keep Nisr under admnistrative detention indefinitely just for a prisoner exchange scheme. He was an Israeli citizen after all.

So what really happened? Israel could not keep Nisr improsoned any longer, so they released him. Nasrallah in turn returned a box full of body parts which Israel already rejected earlier (so it's not as if Hezbollah gave up anything in this "exchange") to make it look like it's a part of a prisoner exchange and another victory for HA when in fact Nassim Nisr would have been freed sooner had it not been Hezbollah's failed operation.

is it that bad that people like you go to long distances of arguments to always side with israel just not to give the shia a fair share or credit in this country
really we are sick and tired from these racist and condencing attitudes that are full of hating others and feeling superior to fellow people
lebanon is made from many sects , if one sect or part of sect such as 14feb feels better than others, my advice is they should live the country if they can not tolerate others and respect them
the days of us christians and muslms in mou3arda trying to proof that we belong and fit in lebanon are long gone
we are the majority and the minority better get use to live with us or leave. period