Were the Joumblatts actually feudalist?

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
he Jumblatt family (Arabic: جنبلاط‎, originally Kurdish Canpolad جان‌پولاد‎, meaning "steel-bodied" or "soul of steel"),[1] also transliterated as Joumblatt, Junblat and Junblatt) is a Kurdishfamily who settled in the Lebanon mountains(coming from Syria) around the 15-16th century, fleeing persecution from an Ottoman governor. Tradition holds the Jumblatt family to be the leaders of the Kaysi Arabs, who fought a bitter war with the Yemeni Druze in the Battle of Ain Darra of 1711. Kurds Kurds Qord meaning Saad an Monkey ?
??????????

• Advertisement
  • Ice Tea

Ice Tea

That’s what most historians agreed about
    You are Kurds
    Ha ha han?????????Clown
    Dude, what are you on about? I'm Christian, and as such the Druze are our closest relatives.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    Dude, what are you on about? I'm Christian, and as such the Druze are our closest relatives.
    Jumblat are worst family in Lebanon History
    They killed Christians by tens of thousands in 1840 and 1860
    They caused the civil war in 1975 by siding with palestiniens plus 1983 massacre plus and plus ...

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Jumblat are worst family in Lebanon History
    They killed Christians by tens of thousands in 1840 and 1860
    They caused the civil war in 1975 by siding with palestiniens plus 1983 massacre plus and plus ...
    I'm well aware of those facts. But the Druze are the only other non-Islamic group in Lebanon, we're for sure much closer to them than to Hezbollah terrorist supporters or the ISIS/Al-Qaeda/Al-Nusra kind that make up the rest of the country.

The Druze are in general civilized and educated and have a similar way of life as Christians. The only problem with some of them is Pan-Arabism, likewise FPM should stop demonizing the Druze and live in the present, we're not in 1860. The Druze don't pose a threath to Christians, Muslim terrorists do. In fact, for Muslims, we're all the same.. Christians, Druze, Yazidis etc we're all kaffirs that should be slaughtered.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    I'm well aware of those facts. But the Druze are the only other non-Islamic group in Lebanon, we're for sure much closer to them than to Hezbollah terrorist supporters or the ISIS/Al-Qaeda/Al-Nusra kind that make up the rest of the country.

The Druze are in general civilized and educated and have a similar way of life as Christians. The only problem with some of them is Pan-Arabism, likewise FPM should stop demonizing the Druze and live in the present, we're not in 1860. The Druze don't pose a threath to Christians, Muslim terrorists do. In fact, for Muslims, we're all the same.. Christians, Druze, Yazidis etc we're all kaffirs that should be slaughtered.
    Jumblat is sticking with Sunnis
    He call Christians the cursed race

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    That's probably just a family myth/oral tradition, just like some believe Rûms descend from the Ghassanids. When in reality both groups are among the purest Levantines and closer to each other than to anyone else.

Joumblatts' historical origins are probably pure Levantine just as other Druze, what happened is they interwinded a lot with Muslims of different backgrounds (like Circasian) in recent times, so they are no longer purely Druze.
    That's true. @LVV is just copying Wikipedia nonsense coming from a PanArabist source.

The Joumblatt's are relatives of the Maan, the Kurdish Druze who Fakhridine is from that founded Big Lebanon. Walid J's family goes back to Sheikh Qasem Joumblatt in Syria, who was leading Jabal Al Druze for a while and died in 1208. Long before the 15th and 16th century. That is preserved in Druze records and well known among Syrian Druze in Suweydah.

Attachments

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    My family is considered "Yemeni Druze princes" in PanArabist sources. And @Ice Tea has seen my genetic results. I'm no way near a Yemeni. It's all made up bullshit. We Druze hold a high West Asian component and are the closest to Maronites, 2% genetic distance.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    O
    That's true. @LVV is just copying Wikipedia nonsense coming from a PanArabist source.

The Joumblatt's are relatives of the Maan, the Kurdish Druze who Fakhridine is from that founded Big Lebanon. Walid J's family goes back to Sheikh Qasem Joumblatt in Syria, who was leading Jabal Al Druze for a while and died in 1208. Long before the 15th and 16th century. That is preserved in Druze records and well known among Syrian Druze in Suweydah.
    You are a Kurds ???????
    Anyway not important what is important your family biggest criminal killers and traitor in Lebanon History ???????

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter

False information contradicted by all historians

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    Thank God
    Crusader Bashir Shihab 2 defeated Criminal Bashir Jumblat In 1825 and establish Maronite ascension in Lebanon
    Crusaders Maronite and French defeated mass murderer of ten of thousands of Christians his son Said Jumblat In 1861
    Crusader Camil Chamoun defeated Criminal Kamal Jumblat In 1958 when he was a traitor to Lebanon siding with Nasser
    Crusader Bashir Gemayel defeated traitor Kamal Jumblat In 1976 after he sided with palestiniens and killed 30,000 Christians
    Michel Aoun defeated Criminal Walid Jumblat In 1983 and 1989 in Souk al Gharb after he killed and persecuted hundreds of thousands of Christians

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

My family is considered "Yemeni Druze princes" in PanArabist sources. And @Ice Tea has seen my genetic results. I'm no way near a Yemeni. It's all made up bullshit. We Druze hold a high West Asian component and are the closest to Maronites, 2% genetic distance.

Not only to Maronites, but to all Christians. Since there's no difference between a Maronite and a Rûm.