What’s happening between ex-minister Elias Bou Saab and journalist Jean Aziz ?

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
Jean aziz resigning is the best thing he did in years

Ya ret he resigns kamen from otv

He is in love with the sound of his own words

Talking alot but saying very little

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

Legendary Member
    قدم المستشار الاعلامي لرئيس الجمهورية جان عزيز استقالته الى رئيس الجمهورية العماد ميشال عون من وظيفته كمستشار اعلامي؛ ورئيس الجمهورية قبلها.

The question is, did he become a scapegoat ?
    how can he dare attack the adviser of the president on his own ?

superduper703

I love how FPMers turn on their own people, as soon as Aoun ditches them for the interests of the familia: From Bou Jamra down to Aziz, and everyone else in-between.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    "Position seekers", as in Bassil being a minister for the last 10 years, despite being unqualified and having a foot-in-mouth problem? That kind of "position seekers"?
    Bassil is born to be leader/minister/president so he is not position seeker, positions have always come to him....
    This is different from others who are position seekers, meaning they work day and night to reach a position.
    See the difference ;)

Chanklish

Bassil is born to be leader/minister/president so he is not position seeker, positions have always come to him....
    This is different from others who are position seekers, meaning they work day and night to reach a position.
    See the difference ;)
    positions always come to him eh ? ahbal

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    I don't think this should be your concern...
    either reply to my post about Aziz or see something else...
    ya reit, i so wanted to reply, bass ma ba3ref shou baddi ellak :p there is nothing worth replying to :bag::oops: fa ya reit wallah :p
    ba3dein why wouldn't i be concerned about the honor of a fellow forumer? :p the glove is still on the ground :p

don't worry, we will always, love youuuuuu :shifty::smug:

Last edited:

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    gharib anyone becomes an enemy for you guys no matter how good he were... tawlo belkon 3al zalameh
    Are you sure he didn't do that after a green light from Mireille Aoun ?
    Aziz can not accuse the man who was appointed by the president himself to take care of the cooperation with foreign institutions and donors of stealing the refugees' money and then stay as advisor of the president.

Aziz harmed the credibility of the president with his reckless statemment. I think he was told to resign to save face instead of being sacked.