• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What’s happening between ex-minister Elias Bou Saab and journalist Jean Aziz ?

• Advertisement
  • eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    kellon 2 !! iza hal ad farkashouk msibeh !!!.... (no emoticon)
    2 shou??

this is what you wrote

I dedicate this to all who enjoy attacking every person who tries to analyse the situation and try to figure out what's behind the scenes of such uncommon behavior... :D
    But unfortunately some people have decided to stop every sens of critics and logical analysis in their brain, and limit themselves to what el za3im says... Especially those who don't refrain from personal attacks just to protect the holly image of the za3im...and their motto in life is
    "shou ne7na mnefham addo w ka najib" :D

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    2 shou??

this is what you wrote

I dedicate this to all who enjoy attacking every person who tries to analyse the situation and try to figure out what's behind the scenes of such uncommon behavior... :D
    But unfortunately some people have decided to stop every sens of critics and logical analysis in their brain, and limit themselves to what el za3im says... Especially those who don't refrain from personal attacks just to protect the holly image of the za3im...and their motto in life is
    "shou ne7na mnefham addo w ka najib" :D
    you said khafef the smileys ( :D ) la nefham 3leyk
    I told you they are just 2 smileys they should be that a distraction for someone like you...

JB81

Legendary Member
    you said khafef the smileys ( :D ) la nefham 3leyk
    I told you they are just 2 smileys they should be that a distraction for someone like you...
    The funny thing about your initial posts, you attacked Bassil as usual; when whom you call blind Bassilis were critical thinkers and told you that Bassil have nothing to do with this. But you still insist w 2ellak 3ein te7keh belza3im wel critical thinking:)

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    The funny thing about your initial posts, you attacked Bassil as usual; when whom you call blind Bassilis were critical thinkers and told you that Bassil have nothing to do with this. But you still insist w 2ellak 3ein te7keh belza3im wel critical thinking:)

Far be it from me to defend @JustLeb lol but he was technically right about everything he wrote in his original post!

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    I didn't say Bassil khasso or I don't remeber saying that, but what I said is that some people namely Mireille might be interested in passing a message to Bassil indirectly, and I still subscribe to this theory.
    Yes it is a critical thinking...
    PS I was not pointing to you in my reply, I know we don't agree on many subjects, I know I find your logic is weird but usually our discussion is high standard away from personal attack

JB81

Legendary Member
    I didn't say Bassil khasso or I don't remeber saying that, but what I said is that some people namely Mireille might be interested in passing a message to Bassil indirectly, and I still subscribe to this theory.
    Yes it is a critical thinking...
    PS I was not pointing to you in my reply, I know we don't agree on many subjects, I know I find your logic is weird but usually our discussion is high standard away from personal attack
    It's like you have to squeeze Bassil somewhere in all your posts. While the Bassilis were more of critical thinkers and told you the problem is technical, between 2 Saab, Aziz and President Aoun, as these 2 are directly connected to the President as his advisors.

PS let's agree not to disrespect any person by calling them ignorants sheep blind followers of za3im for stating different ideas

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    It's like you have to squeeze Bassil somewhere in all your posts. While the Bassilis were more of critical thinkers and told you the problem is technical, between 2 Saab, Aziz and President Aoun, as these 2 are directly connected to the President as his advisors.

PS let's agree not to disrespect any person by calling them ignorants sheep blind followers of za3im for stating different ideas
    let's consider this analogy, you are an adviser of a CEO, there is another adviser that you don't like. You dispute his opinions in meetings and you share your frustration with the CEO and with close members of your team. But one thing you won't do is write a blog on the company website attacking this other adviser !!! Unless you are quitting and you want to just take all of this frustration out of your system, or you are covered by someone who is so powerful to defend you in front of the CEO...

So it is not technical, it is political, no sane person will do that from the bottom of his head.
    Aziz is part of Mireille clan that is trying to gain more power, and of course this will be at the expense of Bassil (yeyyy I was able to coin his name:) ).
    It is a power struggle within the inner circle, they are not the only ones it happens everywhere; white house for example

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    let's consider this analogy, you are an adviser of a CEO, there is another adviser that you don't like. You dispute his opinions in meetings and you share your frustration with the CEO and with close members of your team. But one thing you won't do is write a blog on the company website attacking this other adviser !!! Unless you are quitting and you want to just take all of this frustration out of your system, or you are covered by someone who is so powerful to defend you in front of the CEO...

So it is not technical, it is political, no sane person will do that from the bottom of his head.
    Aziz is part of Mireille clan that is trying to gain more power, and of course this will be at the expense of Bassil (yeyyy I was able to coin his name:) ).
    It is a power struggle within the inner circle, they are not the only ones it happens everywhere; white house for example
    This describes perfectly the plot of Desparate Housewives

SeaAb

Staff member
    enta 3am bet 2oul enno the problem of aziz w bou sa3b huwweh pro-oct13 v/s anti-oct 13. I told enno wa2ta tnaynetoun cheered for Oct 13. so your theory is wrong
    Abu Saab claimed in his last interview that he used to go to 2asr l sha3b demos before oct13 and that oct13 was a sad for him. Why do you say he cheered for oct13?

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    This describes perfectly the plot of Desparate Housewives
    I don't think you've watched desperate housewives it's a lot more intriguing than whatever bullshit is going on in fpm! You have romance, murder, drama and intrigue! In fpm you just have backstabbing jealous bitches screaming for attention which I think is more in line with "the real housewives" franchise, all they need is a thirsty 40 something year old who dresses like a 16 year old and dances like a stripper and they're set!

PFC

It's been 13 years of this now. This is who the FPM party is.
    A new party is needed.
    Surely your opinion will not be taken in consideration, that’s been years you’re roaming in this forum and none of your opinions proved to be true or constructive, from FPM you deserve an ( fuck off emoticon doesn’t show in this forum )

ziche

إشارات أيا إشارات
    هلق انا برأي المتواضع الله يكون معو. عزيز السلمنكي
    يا اخوان هيدا الزلمي انا ما بطيقو اَي اوكي هيدا رأيي فيه و
    ما يكون حد عمل له عمل وللى حاجة ياختي

ziche

كل شي آلو نهاية لازم نتأقلم معا بكل روح سياسيي
    لاه وين رايح يا ابني رجاع لهون عم احك معك انا

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    I don't think you've watched desperate housewives it's a lot more intriguing than whatever bullshit is going on in fpm! You have romance, murder, drama and intrigue! In fpm you just have backstabbing jealous bitches screaming for attention which I think is more in line with "the real housewives" franchise, all they need is a thirsty 40 something year old who dresses like a 16 year old and dances like a stripper and they're set!
    I stand corrected then

JB81

Legendary Member

Too much presumptions and assumptions in which it makes your argument very weak. If Aziz attacked Bou Saab as part of internal struggle, w 3a asses you cling everything into internal struggle in favor of Bassil, than where do you put Aziz attacking HA over "The Post" from your plots and scenarios of internal struggles? Yallah farjina your imaginations :lol: