• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What’s happening between ex-minister Elias Bou Saab and journalist Jean Aziz ?

JB81

Legendary Member
اخذ سيارة قصر بعبدا ولم يعدها؟!
السبت 24 شباط 2018 13:31خاص النشرة - فجّة وصريحة

علمت "النشرة" ان "احد الموظفين الذين تم فصلهم عن العمل في قصر بعبدا لا يزال حتى اليوم يصادر السيارة المقدمة له من القصر مع السائق الخاص بها ولم يعدها الى المسؤولين في القصر رغم ابلاغه بضرورة القيام بذلك".
كما اكدت مصادر النشرة انه "يُدرس بشكل جدي فصل الشخص المذكور من القناة التلفزيونية التي يعمل بها".

Hope it is a rumor, plus I can understand working in a public institution, the institution provides a car to the employees during job performance; it happens in the west too; what I don't understand is a private chauffeur. This is waste of money unless the employee doesn't know how to drive. Or are there considerations for high advisors who may be busy on phones and can't drive and talk?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
غرد الاعلامي جان عزيز عبر حسابه الخاص على تويتر، قائلاً:

"تقترب نهاية الصوم...
يلوح الصليب...
ها أنا حاضر للفداء...
تحلو بعده القيامة...
وداعاً للزملاء في المحطة... ولأحبتي على الشاشة...
باق في مشروع دولة بلا فساد ولا فاسدين...
كل الشكر والمحبة للصديق الأخ روي...
كل التقدير لك جبران
على العهد يا سيد العهد...
وداعاً".

JB81

Legendary Member

"تقترب نهاية الصوم...
يلوح الصليب...
ها أنا حاضر للفداء...
تحلو بعده القيامة...
كل التقدير لك جبران
وداعاً".

:eek:كل التقدير لك جبران

JB81

Legendary Member
Don't be surprised!!!
you are not the only sheep :lol::lol:

Is everyone who is different than you is a sheep? After all, sheep come in forms of blind love or hate. Your blind hate for Bassil made you believe that he is behind Aziz's resignations; at a time, whom you call sheep were telling you that Bassil have nothing to do with it :)

Resistancefrom89

"تقترب نهاية الصوم...
يلوح الصليب...
ها أنا حاضر للفداء...
تحلو بعده القيامة...
كل التقدير لك جبران
وداعاً".

Who is next :)
This is "Le club de Gebran" :) (like Le club des cinqs)

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So Shou sayir bi jean Aziz? He is now against GMA? Against FPM? Against gebran? Or what?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Is everyone who is different than you is a sheep? After all, sheep come in forms of blind love or hate. Your blind hate for Bassil made you believe that he is behind Aziz's resignations; at a time, whom you call sheep were telling you that Bassil have nothing to do with it :)
Actually no he is not a sheep, I was simply kidding you. This tweet is simply the first reaction to show he has sport spirit... You have to wait few months before he starts criticising harshly...

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Actually no he is not a sheep, I was simply kidding you. This tweet is simply the first reaction to show he has sport spirit... You have to wait few months before he starts criticising harshly...
Yea I believe so too, he may be waiting for after elections
Salute to him if that’s the case

JB81

Legendary Member
Who is next :)
This is "Le club de Gebran" :) (like Le club des cinqs)

Did Bassil tell Aziz to falsely accuse Bou Saab, tarnish an FPM candidate for the Parliament ?
Aziz made a mistake by using an FPM media to attack another member. This is the story. w ghalet shatter b2alf.

Now, you and @JustLeb have every right to attack Bassil over everything that happens around the world, but it is for sure not healthy for a person's integrity.

PS. Aziz is one of my favorite journalism. I've expressed it here in the forum many times before.

Last edited:

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Did Bassil tell Aziz to falsely accuse Bou Saab, tarnish an FPM candidate for the Parliament ?
Aziz made a mistake by using an FPM media to attack another member. This is the story. w ghalet shatter b2alf.

Now, you and @JustLeb have every right to attack Bassil over everything that happens around the world, but it is for sure not healthy for a person's integrity.

PS. Aziz is one of my favorite journalism. I've expressed it here in the forum many times before.

أنا ملتزم التهدئة... ما جبت سيرة باسيل.
عزيز فتح النار و بيتحمل العواقب... ولا مرة قلت باسيل وراء طرده... أنا قلت عزيز ضحية صراع الأجنحة داخل التيار...

!Aoune32

eh w iza?? ghalat ya3ne deghre they kick him out?
this looks like a power struggle to me and Gebran is keeping people or wanting people who are very close.

oldschool

I liked aziz ans didnt like gebran (although tbh i dont think anyone else could lead fpm except roukoz depending on how he turns out), but what aziz did is completely stupid and ridiculous and he deserves to be kicked out. How did he think its normal to do that is beyond me