• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What About Corruptions In The Lebanese Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
If they are hungry they don't attack banks they attack supermarkets 🙄. If you are hungry you don't throw grenades at the army! If you are hungry you don't go burning tyres and throwing rocks you try to sell these tyres or at the very least their rubber aw maybe put some sand in them and grow some f*cking vegetables! If you are hungry you don't go burning cars and breaking Into and completely destroying ice cream places! Baddun yeshba3o men l bouza?? Aw barke baddoun yeklo l masare?

Gtfoh with your hunger excuse!
I guess you have never seen in your eyes how some places are beyond poor in the country I advice you to go and see for yourself!
You think these people care about what you and me think or say?

You think poverty is only about eating and not about causing all kind of other social issues?

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I guess you have never seen in your eyes how some places are beyond poor in the country I advice you to go and see for yourself!
    These people think care about what you and me think or say?

You think poverty is only about eating and not about causing all kind of other social issues?
    What does attacking the army or private and public property solve ya khaye? Nezil excuses! I've seen horrible camps where children play with brown sewage water! What does this have to do with anything?

You're asking why is the army reacting the way he's reacting I'm telling you the people can't go on attacking stuff and then playing innocent mesh zabta khaye! They can't claim they're hungry either, hungry people look for food not for destruction!

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    What does attacking the army or private and public property solve ya khaye? Nezil excuses! I've seen horrible camps where children play with brown sewage water! What does this have to do with anything?

You're asking why is the army reacting the way he's reacting I'm telling you the people can't go on attacking stuff and then playing innocent mesh zabta khaye! They can't claim they're hungry either, hungry people look for food not for destruction!
    He doesn't understand that these people,if went uncontrollable, they can be danger to ahel trablos themselves. If I had a family living on those streets, I would want the army to be there.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member

People are not usually at their best when they are angry or in poverty or when their salaries are evaporated or not even having a job to begin with.. there are thousands of reasons... but again I insist that the army was sent to protect the thieves and masarif from these angry mobs!

The minute the army allows them to do whatever they will start shouting jaysh w sha3b id we7di and all that usual crap we see happening!

He doesn't understand that these people,if went uncontrollable, they can be danger to ahel trablos themselves. If I had a family living on those streets, I would want the army to be there.

7abibi once these tripolitans start to accept that these "camps" are part of tripoli and how big number of people in tripoli live like then they might understand the deep shit we are in!

You know what is happening now? these so called camps (byout el tanak) are increasing as we speak twice more larger and even tripling in number meaning more social disorder in the city and the country!!!

If you think poverty is not a real issue and threat to the whole country then you haven't seen anything!

This war will be even harder than the civil war.. because in the civil war there was all kind of money coming from all kind of places from around the world but now mnashfeeee 3al ekhirrr w there are seriously people out there who are not eating.. if you say you have seen children playing with mud but have you seen children eating from garbage?

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    @O Brother, no one is underestimating the poverty nor doesn't feel with them. We understand their anger as well; however, their behavior if not controlled, can endanger other civilians in the city.

They can change their misery through voting as well. Why are they bringing the same corrupts over and over in each election?

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    @O Brother, no one is underestimating the poverty nor doesn't feel with them. We understand their anger as well; however, their behavior if not controlled, can endanger other civilians in the city.

They can change their misery through voting as well. Why are they bringing the same corrupts over and over in each election?
    The treatment for this behaviour is throw the thieves behind bars

As for the reasons why so many still vote for the same thieves I guess they are dumb but how different are they from those voting for the orange party?

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Meanwhile the thuggish behaviour of our great national army!!!

destroying a poor man's car. I guess they already opened an investigation about this! mahek? :lol:

3anater el dawleeehhh

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    this kind of shiit happens when you confront the army against the people... the army entering the city will become more like an invasion and an occupation!!!

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    The treatment for this behaviour is throw the thieves behind bars

As for the reasons why so many still vote for the same thieves I guess they are dumb but how different are they from those voting for the orange party?
    I'm happy with my vote; and FPM delivered a lot to the areas they represent.

Their behavior will not throw thieves behind bars. The icecream place is not a za3im to attack it, nor I encourage any attack on politicians in that matter as well.

Vote right, bring people who can overthrow this political class, and prosecute the thieves among them. Little civility

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Meanwhile the thuggish behaviour of our great national army!!!

destroying a poor man's car. I guess they already opened an investigation about this! mahek? :lol:

3anater el dawleeehhh

I can tell that the driver didn't see it. Dark spot. No need for investigation :lol:

NewLeb

NewLeb

You think these people care about what you and me think or say?

They’re living the good life in Western Europe, and don’t have a clue of how life is for the average person in Tripoli....

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    They’re living the good life in Western Europe, and don’t have a clue of how life is for the average person in Tripoli....
    Ma 7adan jabaron to vote for billionaires who don't care about them. Little responsibility once doesn't hurt

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    I'm happy with my vote; and FPM delivered a lot to the areas they represent.

Their behavior will not throw thieves behind bars. The icecream place is not a za3im to attack it, nor I encourage any attack on politicians in that matter as well.

Vote right, bring people who overthrow this political class, and prosecute the thieves among them. Little civility

And I'm telling poverty brings with it all kind of social disorders!

bouzet bachir had nothing to do with any thing of this but you think some of the mobs gives a shit?
    In the same way some in the army behave in thuggish way so are there mobs behaving in similar way!

I'm just blaming who made the poor men fight another poor men!!!

ye3ni most of these typical foot soldiers edeh ma3ashon 300 dollar?

NewLeb

NewLeb

Ma 7adan jabaron to vote for billionaires who don't care about them
    But we’re talking about the present. And at least the billionaires threw in a tank of gas... no one’s getting anything nowadays....

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Ma 7adan jabaron to vote for billionaires who don't care about them. Little responsibility once doesn't hurt

7abibi easier said and done.. I never vote for a good reason!!

Do you think you can win elections against billionaires? sorry mate but even in the most modern countries those with most $$$ win elections..

and beside all that what will these MPs do ?

You say you are happy with the vote you gave for the orange party? so basically when aoun and murr were allies you were happy giving your vote to thieves?

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    But we’re talking about the present. And at least the billionaires threw in a tank of gas... no one’s getting anything nowadays....
    They are here because of careless billionaires whom they vote for; little responsibility away from tribal politicians mentality " we vote for this Beit since 1926" thing and proud of it too, but done nothing to the city.

Ma3lesh shwayyet mas2ouliyeh

Last edited:
    JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    7abibi easier said and done.. I never vote for a good reason!!

Do you think you can win elections against billionaires? sorry mate but even in the most modern countries those with most $$$ win elections..

and beside all that what will these MPs do ?

You say you are happy with the vote you gave for the orange party? so basically when aoun and murr were allies you were happy giving your vote to thieves?
    I accept political pragmatism; and the end goal, concerning Murr thing. Murr today is becoming from the past.

Well, the Tripolitarians have to figure it out how to end their political class peacefully. No one is going to do it for them

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    I accept political pragmatism; and the end goal, concerning Murr thing. Murr today is becoming from the past.

Well, the Tripolitarians have to figure it out how to end their political class peacefully. No one is going to do it for them
    I was making him an example obviously there are many other murs..
    how did aoun become president not by making deals with the thieves voting for him after all?

As for the trabolsiyeh I think they should go back to their deen and stop idolizing all these crooks!
    Tripoli should free itself from Beirut and focus on itself and the inner problems.. the rich have a responsibility for the poor!!

NewLeb

NewLeb

They are here because of careless billionaires whom they vote for; little responsibility away from tribal politicians mentality " we vote for this Beit since 1926" thing and proud of it too, but done nothing to the city.

Ma3lesh shwayyet mas2ouliyeh
    You are correct, but the state itself must ensure that all its citizens are looked out for. Fhemne that they’re clueless, but that has nothing to do with the pound being as low as it is, after several years of FPM/Hizbollah dominance.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I was making him an example obviously there are many other murs..
    how did aoun become president not by making deals with the thieves voting for him after all?

As for the trabolsiyeh I think they should go back to their deen and stop idolizing all these crooks!
    Tripoli should free itself from Beirut and focus on itself and the inner problems.. the rich have a responsibility for the poor!!
    Obviously, at some point, the deals won't last. We played them, they played us... political game.

Serna jouwa, saro barra

Status
    Not open for further replies.