• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What About Corruptions In The Lebanese Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
Obviously, at some point, the deals won't last. We played them, they played us... political game.

Serna jouwa, saro barra

Ok so now no more deals with thieves after getting what you wanted? or will there be more and more and more of these deal? :lol:

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    keep lying. you do not want sharia, but if it is on the table you will embrace it. inta el embodiment taba3 el corruption.
    View attachment 19297
    that is exactly why i told him that he hasnt had sny trust in the laf since a long time ago and hes only here to ultimately reach a point in the discussion and tell us none if this corruption would happen under shariah law.

hes like an open book with a free audio sample lol

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    You are correct, but the state itself must ensure that all its citizens are looked out for. Fhemne that they’re clueless, but that has nothing to do with the pound being as low as it is, after several years of FPM/Hizbollah dominance.
    True; but they have representation for a reason. Their local politicians are their voice and concerns. They should initiate projects and take them to the central government for implementation.

Bass mesh fadiyin el billionaires fi Bank Iskan abda... w shou, they attack Judge Ghadda Aoun and stand with their jelled

opium

opium

Meanwhile the thuggish behaviour of our great national army!!!

destroying a poor man's car. I guess they already opened an investigation about this! mahek? :lol:

3anater el dawleeehhh

This was not on purpose, it's an accident.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    that is exactly why i told him that he hasnt had sny trust in the laf since a long time ago and hes only here to ultimately reach a point in the discussion and tell us none if this corruption would happen under shariah law.

hes like an open book with a free audio sample lol

LOL enou I'm openly criticizing the army since some years ago now did I ever say I wasn't? what is your point?

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Ok so now no more deals with thieves after getting what you wanted? or will there be more and more and more of these deal? :lol:
    Hala2 deals, but we are on top. Byejo bi shroutna aktar. I think that's what I got from one of Bassil's tweets on Hariri.

And we deal with Hariri because Tripoli votes for him. Don't blame us; he won't exist without their vote.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Hala2 deals, but we are on top. Byejo bi shroutna aktar. I think that's what I got from one of Bassil's tweets on Hariri.

And we deal with Hariri because Tripoli votes for him. Don't blame us; he won't exist without their vote.
    haha okay good luck with that approach.. I don't believe in it!
    While making all these deals the Orange party became all of sudden worth millions of dollars if not more! makes you wonder what actual deals they are making!

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    haha okay good luck with that approach.. I don't believe in it!
    While making all these deals the Orange party became all of sudden worth millions of dollars if not more! makes you wonder what actual deals they are making!
    Worth billions of dollars just because you said

shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Being a product of this society where corruption is fed to the individual with his mother's milk, the LAF is not immune to such affliction. Unlike all other government institutions the amy's lower echelon rank and file may harbour some decent and ethical people but is top brass is as corrupt as the politicians who appoint them to their positions.

Lebanon's history since the sixties of last century is littered with scandals and corruption in the army. In fact its top leaders demand their commission in every purchase order of amunition or logistics even before the politicians have their cut. So they are no angels. Hence why a rich family will not hesitate to pay 250K USD to get their sons into the military academy not to serve the nation but for the perks and the lucrative potential the army offers down the line should they be lucky enough to be chosen by politicians to fill higher positions. And let's not forget that cacuous prestige notion so many "aristocratic families" long to have.

Being a show pony fit for nothing but c-grade military parades, the army has two main roles to play in Lebanon. First is to keep the Lebanese from killing each other in peace time and second to protect Lebanon's corrupt politican class or which it's integral and important part.

other than those two reasons the army is a total and useless drain on the finances of the nation. The IDF can wipe it out in less than 24 hours and Hizullah can do the same without firing one shot. Army people are like the rest of us their allegiance lies first and foremost with their sect and not the country.

The reason the christians support it is that they regard it as force to protect them against their muslim compatriots and it's the same reason why muslims do not support it.

When it comes to allegiance let's not kid ourselves. Its lower ranking officers jin it because of the monetary benefits the army offers and for many a way out oftheir eternal misery. Only a fool would be tempted to think they do it for their country and why should they when their country is not worth a dead finger nail let alone one's life.

In all likelihood the only decent commander the army has ever had was Fouad Shehab but let's put it into its historical context. The christians at the time still clung on to their delusion that they can make the country work even when the events of 1958 proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it wouldnt.

In essence Lebanon( assuming it will still exist after five years) and in oder to save itself millions of wasted dollars should abolish its army and build a more efficient police force to keep the Lebanese from killing each other. No matter what, the various sects of Lebanon have their loyalty to foreign nations. Most of the shia To Iran. most of the Sunnis to KSA and the christians having been abandoned by the godless west wish they had some foreign nation to support them against their compatriots. Alas their leaders proved too corrupt, untrustworthy and incompetent to even bother with them so they are left ta y2al3ou shawkon bi2idon.

NewLeb

NewLeb

True; but they have representation for a reason. Their local politicians are their voice and concerns. They should initiate projects and take them to the central government for implementation.

Bass mesh fadiyin el billionaires fi Bank Iskan abda... w shou, they attack Judge Ghadda Aoun and stand with their jelled
    Okay, but you do understand that as long as Hezbollah rules the country, there is no chance of economic improvement, and the situation will only continue to deteriorate? Lebanon is going to look like Zimbabwe real soon.

The Aounies may not like America, but at least they have enough reason to realize that there is no chance of prosperity without dialogue with the USA.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Okay, but you do understand that as long as Hezbollah rules the country, there is no chance of economic improvement, and the situation will only continue to deteriorate? Lebanon is going to look like Zimbabwe real soon.

The Aounies may not like America, but at least they have enough reason to realize that there is no chance of prosperity without dialogue with the USA.
    The Americans and French seem to give their blessings to this "one color" government. Things are not as black or white; the French are concerned about Total I guess. Stability is their priority; political, economical or security wise

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Ma 7adan jabaron to vote for billionaires who don't care about them. Little responsibility once doesn't hurt
    The biggest problem in Lebanese elections is money. They vote for billionaires who use money to buy their votes and voice and their future. The billionaires see it as investment. They have interests to be in government. Next time, dont vote for billionaires. Vote for someone who is self made and sufficient and not a filthy rich man, who likely got his money from corrupt practices. And the very outrageous thing, the same billionaires keep coming back. What have they done for your city and it's people? Sunnis have the highest number of billionaires in Lebanom and also the highest number of extremely poor people. Why is that? Because your leaders dont care. They use your votes to get what they want for themselves. If Saad, Miqati, Safadi and maybe others, remove 1 billion dollars each to help or invest in Tripoli, they will still remain billionaires. There are so many things they can do for a city of 500,000 with 3 billion dollars. And we are very close to southern Europe. But they wont do anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.