• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What About Corruptions In The Lebanese Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NewLeb

NewLeb

Well, the French interest through Total can be reliable and supportive. The French FM called PM Diab and expressed not only political support, but also, the French are in process of having Cedre 2. As for the US, they care about keeping the region as stable as it could be, thus, Lebanon. So, no support for violent coup, maybe, support the new oppositionists through soft approaches; money, media....
But apart from keeping the region stable, the US has to deal with Iran, and by extension Lebanon, since Hezbollah and the Lebanese state are now intertwined. This affects potential investment in the country; as it makes for an extremely risky business environment.

• Advertisement
  • JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    But apart from keeping the region stable, the US has to deal with Iran, and by extension Lebanon, since Hezbollah and the Lebanese state are now intertwined. This affects potential investment in the country; as it makes for an extremely risky business environment.
    Exactly. I'm not sure how much the US can tolerate a one sided government. I'm pretty sure they have red lines.
    As for investments, let's start local and Lebanese expat investing in Lebanon. The government should put agriculture and industrial initiative and support as a priority. The tourism sector is unreliable due to political and security instability of the country.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    See what I mean by turning people against the army..
    So guess who is el mundas? ye3nii it must be those who are sending the army to confront the people!

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    Ya well let me just tell you in that case... while you folk were voting for them and they claiming to be fighting for your rights and all that BS they were busy making deals since day 0 with the thieves and making money not much different from how others did it..

ye3ni meanwhile you folk were buying their BS they were cashing in some $$$ chingching $$$ :lol::lol::lol:
    Thats a diffrent matter altogether, what important here enno jame3tak 7a2on tanket zet w jame3etna byente5bo 3an 2ane3a thats the difference zaker junior

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    They were talking about madsusin between the protesters teli3 fi madsusin inside the army!!!!

ye3ni making that video and posting it and then removing it from twitter wasn't innocent and the army entering the city like an invader and behaving like an occupier wasn#t innocent! Whoever was behind this should be tried!!!

and if you love the LAF so much take them to your neighborhoods... what they are doing is not acceptable and this behaviour is making Aakar and Tripoli lose trust in the army!

You don't send an army to confront people, you don't send army tanks against protesters.. specially when there was person who was killed by the LAF just now!!! all this is more of declaring war on Tripoli & Aakkar! The more they behave like this the more people in that area will lose trust in the Army!

Banks were burning all over the country we didn't see 3anater dawali invading these cities like they did in Tripoli!

Actually sending the army like this made it all worse! It means they didn't want to calm thing down but wanted it to escalate!

The question is.. who was behind sending the army like this! ye3ni men weyn eja el qarar!

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    They were talking about madsusin between the protesters teli3 fi madsusin inside the army!!!!

ye3ni making that video and posting it and then removing it from twitter wasn't innocent and the army entering the city like an invader and behaving like an occupier wasn#t innocent! Whoever was behind this should be tried!!!

and if you love the LAF so much take them to your neighborhoods... what they are doing is not acceptable and this behaviour is making Aakar and Tripoli lose trust in the army!

You don't send an army to confront people, you don't send army tanks against protesters.. specially when there was person who was killed by the LAF just now!!! all this is more of declaring war on Tripoli & Aakkar! The more they behave like this the more people in that area will lose trust in the Army!

Banks were burning all over the country we didn't see 3anater dawali invading these cities like they did in Tripoli!

Actually sending the army like this made it all worse! It means they didn't want to calm thing down but wanted it to escalate!

The question is.. who was behind sending the army like this! ye3ni men weyn eja el qarar!
    lek 7obby ta fahmak chaghle, jame3tak nma3so bi kel l chare2 l awsat eza fekrak te3mel metel sourya mech 7a tsir, la ba2 tet5abba wara 2esb3ak w tetfazlak , ne7na 3erfin enta chou badak w enta 3eref enno ne7na 3erfin chou badak fa 5als bala mwerabe, 3am 7essak chi3e ma3 ta2ye, 7elo ye3ne tetsamma chi3e ? bte2bala 3a 7alak ?

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    lek 7obby ta fahmak chaghle, jame3tak nma3so bi kel l chare2 l awsat eza fekrak te3mel metel sourya mech 7a tsir, la ba2 tet5abba wara 2esb3ak w tetfazlak , ne7na 3erfin enta chou badak w enta 3eref enno ne7na 3erfin chou badak fa 5als bala mwerabe, 3am 7essak chi3e ma3 ta2ye, 7elo ye3ne tetsamma chi3e ? bte2bala 3a 7alak ?
    ehhh what? shu ye3ni etsama shi3e?

Either reply to the content or just don't
    We have radical different opinions obviously if you can not handle it then you should avoid reading my comments : )

you keep talking about jame3ti ya khayeh name them min jame3ti ye3ni?

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    ehhh what? shu ye3ni etsama shi3e?

Either reply to the content or just don't
    We have radical different opinions obviously if you can not handle it then you should avoid reading my comments : )

you keep talking about jame3ti ya khayeh name them min jame3ti ye3ni?
    of course not , i can handle everything you throw at me dont worry, jame3tak broadly speaking is the political islam , with all its branches, my problem with you is that you are being sneaky and pretending to be a left wing liberal, if we didnt know your background someone new to the forum would read your comments and think your a liberal progressive wtvr... while your an islamist,thats it, with regards to the shi3i thing there is nothing wrong with that but i was catering to your safawi majousi rhetoric, good thing you called my bluff and pretended you re ok with shi3as

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    of course not , i can handle everything you throw at me dont worry, jame3tak broadly speaking is the political islam , with all its branches, my problem with you is that you are being sneaky and pretending to be a left wing liberal, if we didnt know your background someone new to the forum would read your comments and think your a liberal progressive wtvr... while your an islamist,thats it, with regards to the shi3i thing there is nothing wrong with that but i was catering to your safawi majousi rhetoric, good thing you called my bluff and pretended you re ok with shi3as
    no actually it is very clear he is not left wing liberal....quite the opposite

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    He is a bigoted sectarian thing. He opened a thread to attack the army. And now all he does is sectarian ranting. If he rants sectarian, others too know how to do it too, even in a more painful, bitter and truthful way for him to learn. He doesnt want the Lebanese Army in Tripoli and doesnt want the resistance in the South. But he wants daesh in Lebanon. Like daesh, he will transformed into kibbeh.

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    i am quite sure but rest assured every word that comes out of his mouth is ideologically motivated, he is trying to sound more liberal , but if he spoke his mind ayman 2al zawahiri would step down as al Qaeda leader and hand it over

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If you aren't outraged when the army does he same to protesters, you are one big gat hypocrite. I'm sorry.
    Im not outraged of kam az3ar on ground hiding behind the so called revolution. Zo3ran rifi wil hariri etc.. byistehalo aktar min heik.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    hahaa where was I pretending being left wing and liberal?
    ye3ni tell me how am I hiding or pretending something I'm not when I'm clearly saying it all! ?

He is a bigoted sectarian thing. He opened a thread to attack the army. And now all he does is sectarian ranting. If he rants sectarian, others too know how to do it too, even in a more painful, bitter and truthful way for him to learn. He doesnt want the Lebanese Army in Tripoli and doesnt want the resistance in the South. But he wants daesh in Lebanon. Like daesh, he will transformed into kibbeh.
    Ohh so now you speak for me kamen? 3eyb 3lek.. did I ever insult the shia or anyone other than my religious believes?

if so quote me where I ever insulted any other faith or expressed my hatred to another faith... until then you are a lier..

Status
    Not open for further replies.