• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What About Corruptions In The Lebanese Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
If you aren't outraged when the army does he same to protesters, you are one big gat hypocrite. I'm sorry.
those things happen in every country in the world

when the protesters want to cut roads and throw stones on the police or the army...they should expect that the army will not just smile at them..

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    hahaa where was I pretending being left wing and liberal?
    ye3ni tell me how am I hiding or pretending something I'm not when I'm clearly saying it all! ?

Ohh so now you speak for me kamen? 3eyb 3lek.. did I ever insult the shia or anyone other than my religious believes?

if so quote me where I ever insulted any other faith... until then you are a lier..
    Your sectarian malice is disgusting.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    those things happen in every country in the world

when the protesters want to cut roads and throw stones on the police or the army...they should expect that the army will not just smile at them..
    Yes, not all protesters are innocent.
    But I've posted countless videos about the army's abuses against peaceful demonstrators.
    It seems you chose to ignore those.

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    hahaa where was I pretending being left wing and liberal?
    ye3ni tell me how am I hiding or pretending something I'm not when I'm clearly saying it all! ?

Ohh so now you speak for me kamen? 3eyb 3lek.. did I ever insult the shia or anyone other than my religious believes?

if so quote me where I ever insulted any other faith or expressed my hatred to another faith... until then you are a lier..
    its been a some time since i have been in the forrum and you changed your name, so yes one would read your comments and think you are progressive thats what i am trying to say, we know what you want and how you think, say it like it is and stop attacking from behind

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Your sectarian malice is disgusting.

No 7aboub it is just that you can not tolerate another opinion than yours... ye3ni if Im not big fan of iran khalas I'm bad sectarian in your eyes!

this is how your mind works... so i cant help you bro!

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    Yes, not all protesters are innocent.
    But I've posted countless videos about the army's abuses against peaceful demonstrators.
    It seems you chose to ignore those.
    and you are seeming to ignore how the police treats protesters (even peaceful ones) in other countries.....when they don't abide the rules or start cutting roads or throwing stones at them

Status
    Not open for further replies.